• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

5-meo-dmt(new ecstasy)

The effects of DMT will be VERY minimal if consumed orally.

Don't even know why people would try to press DMT into pill from. 8(

a little expansion on your random 5-meo-dmt warning you somehow forgot to put in this post but put on PR

"Have a buddy in canada that knows people (not going to get into detail)and there is alot of 5-MeO-DMT coming in the usa right now with mda and mdma precent in the pills and not sure what kind but MAOIs are also precent so the dmt can work oraly!!!!"

"(will repost a new report here in a few days when i do these again in a lower dose) be careful with the lvs and motorolas and roosters right now.."

i had a huge rant here but i didnt want to get warned or kicked.
ill make it short and sweet.

why are you eating pills that have combos of drugs that are known to cause severe side effects like serotonin syndrome or death? especially when you know there are MAOIs in them, but dont know which or what kind?

thanks for the "warning" i guess...glad to know someone is "takin it for the team"

oh yeah....present is spelled...just like i spelled it.

its 5-meo-dmt hes talking about, and it is active orally, you just need >30mg

alot less mdma will be here soon........I think you mean no mdma

This has already happened think meth, then piperazines. I dont think you will see too much of these research chems when piperazine, legally pressed tabs are far easier too obtain and you don't need a pill press. Just $ and the balls to get through customs.

These research chems at one point may have become the most popular adulterant but since the web based suppliers were shut out/down and the once legal product has dipersed then availability would be nil IMO

Apparently prohibition is working with respect to MDMA. Who would've thought

5-MeO-DMT??? 8)

Do you by chance mean 5-MeO-DiPT?

EcstasyData said:
First tablet EcstasyData has seen with 5-MeO-DMT in it. The Motorola marking suggests it was sold as ecstasy, which seems highly unusual.

You bet it is.

WTF?

People press the most inexplicable things into pills...

this thread is full of so much wrong information.

im just going to say there will be no shortage of mdma in the near future.

the vast majority of the worlds supply has already been synth'd.

^^^ You got that right....

TEST TEST TEST your PILLS (or molly) PEOPLE!

FWIW: Per TiHKAL, 5-MeO-DiPT is orally active at 6-12mg, duration 4-8 hours.

5-MeO-DMT's dosage is 6-20 mg smoked, 2-3 mg i.v., duration 1-2 hours. Shulgin notes that with 35 mg orally, "No Activity". He also goes on to state: "This is, like DMT, another naturally occuring alkaloid that is not orally active. And, as with DMT, it is almost always smoked." However; he also states later on in the paragraph on the same page (535): "I don't know of any active oral level (I have been told of it being tried at 35 milligrams) but a number of experiments with oral 5-MeO-DMT preceded by Harmaline have shown activity in the 10-25 mg area."

So, from reading that (with my very limited chemical knowledge), it seems that in order to get an orally active dose of 5-MeO-DMT you have to combine it with Harmaline (see pg 450 of TiHKAL).

I know the above doesn't explain why these things are being manufactured into ecstasy pills, but a little knowledge about these drugs can't hurt. I wish I knew more about these tryptamines. (I'm learning!)

Edit: 5-MeO-DiPT will fizz then turns yellow quickly changing to a light rusty color with Marquis reagent. Just FYI.

Last edited:
Garbage said:
this thread is full of so much wrong information.

im just going to say there will be no shortage of mdma in the near future.

the vast majority of the worlds supply has already been synth'd.

The third line of your statement negates the second. If the majority has been already synthed then there will be a shortage when that supply runs out.

I think the availability is down, hence higher bulk prices, hence new adulterants, hence few if any pure MDMA pressie imports to the US.

RavenousBlonde said:
So, from reading that (with my very limited chemical knowledge), it seems that in order to get an orally active dose of 5-MeO-DMT you have to combine it with Harmaline (see pg 450 of TiHKAL).

harmaline is an MAOI, thats why. its a much safer one to use, too.

Jon Ott was the one that found 5-Meo-DMT to be active at larger doses, when an MAOI was not ingested with it.

this makes no fucking sense what so ever....

the OP is obviously on some type of jankem

woodpecker said:
The third line of your statement negates the second. If the majority has been already synthed then there will be a shortage when that supply runs out.

I think the availability is down, hence higher bulk prices, hence new adulterants, hence few if any pure MDMA pressie imports to the US.
i dunno about all that the NE is seeing alot of clean presses.... starting from when the G's came out to now and problably more on the way

lilczey said:
i dunno about all that the NE is seeing alot of clean presses.... starting from when the G's came out to now and problably more on the way

It used to be had in vast abundance in the southeast but no more. This simply tells me that there is more demand than supply but contrary to normal economics instead of the price increasing on the shortened supply they are using substitutes and holding the price artificially low albeit for a substituted, dilluted or adulterated product.

I am quite sure the demand has outstripped the supply for quite a few years now but the criminal enterprises know they cannot go crazy on the price as they would be left holding the product. This aint gas or food people.

The same thing happened with cocaine. Awesome purity but high price. People moved on and now it's cheap but the quality is nowhere near what it once was.

^^^ very very tru my man i agree wit everything u said man...

u kno ur shit as i can see....

we need to talk more PM me some time

I don't get the point of adulterants, they're so common now that you could sell pure product for much more.

Dude i have taken the yellow lvs.......

Quite a few times.If any thing they are maybe a lil weak,but very good.My friend tested them and they def have mdma in them.No other colors were present when tested.And im pretty sure were are talking about the same pills.Im in Detroit by the way

lol thats funny we have some super clean LV's here in the northeast in nJ and i love them most LV's have been shit but these suprised the shit outta me when i took them..... very very impressed i tested these wit mecke and they went blacker than black in a instant