• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health 5-Meo-DMT cured someone's Tourette's syndrome

Maybe that is it. We just need a reboot. I mean if we take a knife and cut our arm almost instantly the body heals. That is some power that can he harnessed.
I think this is what ketamine/dissociative treatment for depression and anxiety is about. These drugs cause a reboot of the brain. I felt this very pronounced in my early days of dissociative use. Unfortunately the effects only last for a couple of days until old thought schemes begin to take over again and I felt depressed again. But it was an intensive experience.

Need to read up about near death experiences, they always make an interesting read. Thanks for the link!

I think any intense exsperience can heal. I had a period where I was reading NDE's at nderf.org and was amazed at how people were healed after their NDE. Cancer. liver issues, anything. Almost like they got a reboot. They come back to life and are healed.

Maybe that is it. We just need a reboot. I mean if we take a knife and cut our arm almost instantly the body heals. That is some power that can he harnessed.

I find the studies at John Hopkins fascinating too. I use to think the whole microdosing thing was silly, until I read a paper from John Hopkins (I'll try and find it) that microdoing may help dementia. It seems to reform some pathways that were destroyed. So yeah, psychedelics can heal. If something can break, it can be healed.

My brush with death left me with PTSD and a number of weird brain issues, FWIW. Was exclusively an awful experience.

My brush with death left me with PTSD and a number of weird brain issues, FWIW. Was exclusively an awful experience.
Trust me that is the side I have been on myself. Had a few close calls, and nothing psychedelic to speak of. lol Terrifying. But I am glad you are still in the flesh RROG. You probably have a story with that.

But I do believe a lot of the experiences people had just because I never have. Yup, the closet to anything spiritual I have done is psychedelics.

Also, FWIW, I've had my most profound spiritual experiences when profoundly sober and in pain, and very, very alive. To me death was just darkness- nothing to learn there, things are learned on earth.