Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5-meo-dipt - 2nd Experience - at 10mg

CasualXTC1

Bluelighter
5-meo-dipt – 10mg – 2nd Foxy Experience

5meo-dipt – 10mg – 2nd Foxy Experience
All Times Are Approximate! I wrote this two days after doing it.
6:15pm – Took my first dose of Foxy (7mg) orally via capsule. Although I planned on fasting quite a bit during the day, my stomach took over and I had pasta for lunch at around 2:00pm. I have another 3mg ready to go, but I want to keep it light until I learn more about this substance.
I’ve done this once before, and I expect a similar experience, hopefully a bit stronger than the first time. I really want to tap into the visual aspects of this chemical a bit more. Although the low dose effects are very nice too. My first time, the experience was pretty good, if a bit uncomfortable. The sex was incredible!
7:00 – I’m feeling my first inkling that something is different within. I remember what to expect, but it’s not coming on as strongly as it did the first time. Strange….it’s extremely gradual this time. I’m feeling a bit light on my feet, and my hands and feet are clammy and cold. Typical, at least based on my experience.
7:20 – Still feeling similar to earlier. Not very much going on. My girlfriend, J, is playing “The Sims” on my computer right now, while I’m reading “Toyfare.” We’re both waiting calmly for it to hit. Damn, ‘Twisted Mego Theater’ is always pretty funny. She keeps asking me how I’m doing…she’s waiting for it to hit with more anticipation than I am. A bit of an odd feeling in my bowels. I kinda have to go to the bathroom, but not really. Just slightly uncomfortable. My stomach is a bit off too. Kinda queasy, kinda not.
She’s nervous. We started taking E about 7 months ago, and have only done it a few times. I picked up some Foxy and 2CT-7, and have only tried the Foxy once before. She’s worried about the effects. She won’t try it until we’re more sure that she can handle it. It’s funny, she’d go nuts for the sensual/sexual effects of Foxy…I can’t wait for her to try it.
7:45 – Ahhh…something more is happening now! I’ve got the tightness in my chest…and my forehead is tight too. From what I understand, this is quite normal. Heh, normal…right! Okay breathing deep is becoming necessary for my comfort. I walk over to J and smell her hair. Yummy. For me, in this state, foxy is best described as fuzzy, warm, and yummy! I stroke her arms, hug her while she’s playing the game, and she knows that something is going on now.
8:00 – I have these urges to curl up in a ball and cuddle in my bed. Damn, she thinks I’m so cute like this. She keeps asking how I’m feeling. I’m quite lucid, despite the feelings that I’m experiencing. I’m cold, and clammy. I feel like I need to bundle up in the sheets and get warm, and I want her next to me! Take a small booster dose of about 3mg orally via capsule again. Hopefully this’ll kick in a bit of a stronger effect.
8:10 – She senses my needs, and saves the game. There’s no music this time, it’s quite a relaxing atmosphere…almost as if it’s a normal weekend night home. Funny how I can totally control my mood. I can turn on the sexuality just by thinking about it, and then go into relaxed, introspective mode just as easily. She comes over to the bed, and lays down next to me. We talk for a bit, she’s touching me gently. I hug her, and we are very close. Kissing is damn good, Foxy exceeds E in my mind for the sexual aspects. I’m actually able to perform on Foxy! We cuddle and kiss, and talk.
8:30 - Our deal was that she’d entertain me tonight. She tells me to put on this new E-toy I got. A set of glasses that plays a lightshow (actually different color shades cycling) while I listen to various soothing sounds (rain, brooks, waterfall, ocean, crickets). I put it on, and it’s not that great a visual effect. It’d be MUCH better on E. She decides to get a bit more aggressive. I’ve found sex on this substance so powerful, and orgasms leave me quivering like Jello afterwards. The other cool feeling with Foxy is that there’s a bit of a dissociative effect with my lower portions of the body. I can tell I’m feeling pleasure during sexual activity, but I can’t quite figure out exactly what is going on. During oral sex, all I feel is pleasure…I can’t tell what she’s doing to me. It’s kind of cool to feel that way. You feel pressure, and sensations, but you don’t know what’s causing it.
Anyway, oral sex ensues, while I’m enjoying the glasses and sounds. The orgasm is powerful, and leaves me unable to speak, or move. A couple minutes later, she’s ready to give me round 2. A repeat performance occurs, with the same results afterwards. She’s very good about entertaining me. I can’t wait until she can be on this too, so she can feel that good….
9:15 – Well, that was fun. The computer is ignored now, and we’re just hanging around in bed, relaxing. I haven’t even turned on my music and visual aids that go with it on my computer. I’m hungry. Not so much hungry, as I crave something to crunch on to relieve the tension in my jaws/head. I have some crunchy breadsticks, and I begin to snack. J. has one, and we both determine that this isn’t enough for me tonight. An outdoor foray is needed! Taco-Bell is desired by both of us, after a short debate over whether or not to go to White Castle. Nachos are what I need…as I HAVE to crunch on something to help my tension. She drives to TB, and we buy some food. I get the largest Nachos they have. Going out did nothing for me. I thought I may get some cool effects from the car lights, or something. But I’m almost totally sober. The cool, crisp air feels really good though!
9:40 – Home now, and eating our tasty food, while we watch some TV. I’m not even hungry…just need to occupy my mouth. I eat, and feel a bit icky from all the food. I go to the bathroom, but can’t really go much at all, although I know I could if I wasn’t drugged up. I look at the floor tiles. My first visual!!! The tile is a bunch of squares, small ones. They seem to be pulsating, and breathing. This is what people mean when they say stuff can “breathe”, I’ve finally tapped into something. Very cool effect. Now that I know what to look for (if I concentrate on something, it starts to do stuff) I can play more!
I go back to the room where we were watching TV, and sit down. I stare at a pillow, and it starts moving around a bit. Pretty cool. I like the control I have over this. Hopefully at higher doses, I’ll get more effects. We watch TV for another hour or so. I feel like I’m off the peak effects now, it’s about 10:30.
10:50 – Well, we’re back in my bedroom, and just laying down talking. She’s tired, and ready for sleep. I’m still feeling quite awake. When I sit still, and try to sleep, I feel almost trapped in my body, like I have to move. It’d be perfect if I was playing my computer. She’s rubbing my back, and talking about the TV shows we just watched. It feels nice. The funny thing about foxy, and another uncomfortable side effect is that you get that ‘trapped’ feeling. I’ve had it both times. I need to experiment and do this under different circumstances, so that I don’t try and sleep when I’m not back to baseline. I don’t want to sleep.
11:30- I’m trying to sleep, as I can’t stay up alone really. I don’t want to bother J. while she tries to sleep. She’s asleep quite fast. I can’t sleep. I’m tossing and turning most of the night. I need something to help me sleep, but I don’t have anything on hand. Oh well, I’ll just have to tough it out, and relax.
Next Day - That’s about it…I had trouble sleeping most of the night. I wasn’t really tired but tried to go to sleep anyway. Same thing happened my first time doing Foxy. I’m guessing next time, I’ll take it earlier, or at a time when J’s not so tired. This way she can stay up longer, and I don’t feel like I have to go to sleep before I’m ready. Next day, I was a bit tired still, because of the lack of quality sleep. Also, had a slight bit of a headache in the morning.
All in all, I’d say it’s a good second experience. I want to try more, to pull more of a visual effect out of it, but I have 2CT-7 for that also. I haven’t tried that one yet. I just wish the discomfort wasn’t present with Foxy, or that I could sleep when I want to. More tests are definitely needed! Hopefully J will join in with me as soon as she’s more comfortable with it.

just up the dose, and take it all at once, you should get some visuals at a certain dose. I've gotten the most amazing visuals off this stuff, usually when i smoke some weed along with it. The weed enhances it 10 times. I was seeing tons of fractals everywhere, patterns that looked sort of like a maple leaf shape, standing out of grass, sidewalk, etc. Some ego loss, etc. All that stuff you would get on a high dose of lsd/shrooms but just "different".
It only takes 9mg+weed for amazing visuals, 10mg was almost too much (i weigh 150lbs 5'5), too much ego loss and loss of reality. 8-9mg is perfect for me (with weed). Although I dont see any other trip reports of the level i've gotten with that dose, makes me wonder if i'm really taking more than that, if the company that sent me the 1/2 gram really sent me a little more.. (i dissolved it in water to measure it).

yaesutom,
I don't smoke....so I don't know if I'll be able to pull those kind of visuals out of it. Although, I don't know what pot would have in it to enhance the visual effects. I'll have to experiment more, like I mentioned and see what happens. I just don't want to hit the dose where I'm stuck on the toilet the whole time
smile.gif

casual, i loved your report, its great to read other people reactions to this drug, i so know what your taling about with the tiles 'breathing' me and my friend had like 10 pillows around us, and they were all breathing, so i had to beat them up, it was quite funny. I had the most impressive visuals my first time 10mg., and have yet to repeat them. I have done foxy 3 more times, but cant seem to find the visuals i had the first time, i think im going to bump my dose up to 15mg. next time. Dude i so hear what your saying about the sex stuff, you feel pleasure but dont know where its coming from, when me and my friend were going at it, i felt so fucking good, but couldnt understand what was going on to make me feel so good, and i couldnt move for like 20 minutes after i went.

q-tip,
Glad I'm not alone in experiencing the effects that foxy has. It's going to be interesting experimenting with the remaining quantity that I have. I just have to find the time to do it
smile.gif

I'm glad you liked the report. I'm gonna try and post all of my other experiences as I have them.

RacerXX, ego loss=loss of self.
With minor ego loss, the boundries between yourself and your surrounding disolve. People feel as though they are merging with their surroundings. Also called depersonalization. With a deeper state of ego loss, self identity becomes completly fractured. In it's complete state, you forget who you are, you identity simply is what ever you are experiencing at the time. You usually do not realize what has happened until the state begins to dissapate because at the time, you don't know what you are, or even the fact that you are tripping. This is the ultimate goal of a psychedelic session, to completly destroy the self (near death experience) and return a new person.
------------------
"I have discovered that common sense is quite uncommon" My name here

hey casual, i had my trip report up here for my first time, but it got bumpped out, here is the link to it, you might find it to be somewhat similar to yours, pretty cool.
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum30/HTML/000008.html
the link that is in the trip report is a link to when i was attempting to write my feelings online while in the peak of the trip.

Hey q-tip,
Yeah, I remember reading yours. Just looked at it again, and it is quite similar. Funny...I was WAY more vocal in my moaning this time too. As I recall, the first time I tried foxy, we had sex and I was almost screaming from it. Like I said in my report, I can't wait to get my girlfriend to try it with me.
I'll hopefully be trying it again in a couple weeks, if not sooner. Probably not with her though. This'll be a solo trip.