• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

5 APBD or 100 mg amphetamine?What do you personally mean do more harm in the long run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Student76

Ex-Bluelighter
If I took Amphetamines over 100 mg a day and ritalin 50 over years thats also not good.Also 10 years of Benzodiazepines are not healthy.And I take bromazepam 24 mg thats about 40 mg diazpeam.
I only want a sort of comparison If substances like 3 MMC or 5 MAPB do more harm in the long run or are equally harmfull.MDPV is evil and 4MMC was to strong for me.Psychedilics and THC,also Opiods are not what i am looking for.
I know its not healty.But if you take perphaps a dose of 3 MMC or 5 MAPB not to high( Say 10/20 mg a day MAPB) thats about 80 mg a week.
Some use it once a month but then 300 mg or more.And then I ask here the questions what does more harm?

Thats perhaps all I want to understand from longterm users.Shrinks never will have an answer to this.For them Amphetamines do no harm nor ritalin.They are testet on animals and many studies which often are payed and faked.Thats not true that SSRI or ritalin help growing brain cells.There are studies that show the contrairy.
They are also releaser of Serotonine,Dopamin and do lot of things to the brain which is not healthy.So I am looking further.Perhaps this is the
wrong forum,but I think there are many which use drugs because they often feel mentally bad and use so Rcs or call them drugs(all psycho meds are drugs in my opinion because they alter brain chemistry) not only for party.

Anja
user-online.png

AND MODS PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE EVERY THREAD I OPEN:SOME READE ONLY
ONE SECTION:OR IS THERE A PERSONALL HATE AGAINST MY PERHAPS FROM A FEW MODS THAT I
AM SWEDES AND NOT US???

You need a drug called propylhexedrine. It is benzene ring hydrogenated racemic methamphetamine and is not a Federally controlled substance. I don't know if they sell it in Sweden, but go the apothecary and ask them to order you some Benzedrex inhalers if they can. Amphetamine use can lead to heart problems, and 5-MAPB will avail you nothing. Plus, the moderators are about to get really irritated with you for starting yet another thread after they just consolidated all the other ones yesterday.

There is no way to say what will do more harm in the long run because there is no scientific data available about 5-APDB to make even an educated guess. There is no personal hate against you or anybody from Sweden, it's a bit offensive you would assume so, as that would be racism. The reason your threads are being closed is because you are making a thread about every cathinone and substance that comes to mind and you are mostly receiving the same replies each time. It's not only about what drug you use to help alleviate your symptoms, it's about how you use that drug effectively as well. Such a treatment plan can only be set up by a mental healthcare professional with experience and data to back up his/her decisions, not by people on an internet message board. I'll leave this open for a little while to see what other replies it generates, but please stop making threads for every substance that springs to mind. There are megathreads for a lot of substances out there, here is the one for 5-APDB

OK thanks Blue Bull.

Well If I here find no answer I think nowhere.Because:
1.I studied Pharmazie and I am Phamacist(which can work 10 hours a week) with drugs
2.The people here have often psychological problems as I have,shrinks only read books.You never will Understand I you feel not the pain the comes
in endogenes depression without reason from one hour to the next.
3.I found after ten years 3 substances from perhaps 300(all nootropics,vitamins which you can buy on amazon) meds I tried.
That was first Amisulpride low dose(the dopamine autorezeptor therory,and 5HT7a ) which turned on lights for 3 years for me.Then one moring it was over.nada
then Bupropion 600 mg for 6 month then it stopped.
And now for 3 years 3MMC wich is beginning to fade,and dose is escalating.Sides are not getting more over time.I think the body is hard,and can adapt to many toxic substances.

Well my conclusion is I have a special brain areal that does not work normally.This mostly needs dopamin and very little serotonin.
No Noradrenalin at all(see diasters with strattera,and venlafaxine)

So is it possible to creat a rc combination.Perhaps Perphenazine and a little 5 apbd.I am looking for advice;-)

Anja

Blue Bull can you please close this thread?
I found what I was looking for.I have 4 mods I wrote in PN.
I got to much aggressiv answers or nothing with relevant information.

Thanks

I got to much aggressiv answers or nothing with relevant information.
Your joking right? How can you say that when you had like 3 or 4 threads filled to the brim with helpful advice from people trying to help you, people who took time out of their lives to write long winded posts warning you of the dangers of what your doing to yourself. But because it's not what you want to hear it's considered "irrelevant". How ungrateful are you? And you wonder why some posts have an agressive tone, your behavior towards those looking to give a helping hand is rather offensive.

You may think you have a "special brain", and you may very well have chemical imbalances that other don't ... but that doesn't mean your brain is somehoe resistant to the negative effects brought on by rampant abuse of serotonin releasers. Sorry, but your post sorta ticks me off. Anyways, I hope things work out for you and you find a solution that isn't detrimental to your health.

Last edited:
Please close this thread:)

I have no special brain:) and yes 3-MMC will do harm to my brain and did.
The aggressive tone is from people which do not understand because they are healthy or take this only for party!
Healthy people can not imagine what real depression means,if it is severe.

Please close the thread!

Amphetamine was invented in 1887, so it has been around a long time and has proven safe and effective enough to prescribe for some indications. 3-MMC and 5/6-(m)ap(b)d are new, and people who take them are basically glorified guinea pigs.

Student

Well my conclusion is I have a special brain
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/657421-The-Main-5-MAPB-Thread/page29

The aggressive tone is from people which do not understand because they are healthy or take this only for party!
The agressive tone is from people writing out posts in the name of harm reduction that you choose to gloss right over in order to attempt to cherry pick what you want to hear, even after the best advice people can offer has already been laid out for you.

Also, what difference does it make if your using half a gram of 3-mmc for partying or half a gram of 3-mmc for "medicinal" use? Do you really not understand that your doing the exact same damage as a recreational user? Even most recreational users are using more responsibly than you... your brain knows no difference. It's no surprise that massive doses of cathinones no longer do anything but bring you to baseline, try using any releaser for partying 3 years in a row.

Healthy people can not imagine what real depression means,if it is severe.

Yeah, because nobody has debilitating depression... it's just you. But to the extent of yourself? Probably not, most people haven't eaten half a gram of 3-mmc for 3 years. Forgive me for venting, but I think I already said what I wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.