Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

4mg FlubrromazoLAM and a 48 hour black out

rc_benzo

Bluelighter
So I needed to go somewhere and usual 8mg Lorazepam didn't help.

Just to clarify: 1mg Flubromazolam = 80mg Diazepam

So I decided to eat 8 RC tablets of flubromazolam 0.5mg, which means I ate 320mg Diazepam.

This was followed by a 48 hour blackout, I still feel fucked up, so I will update later

Last edited:
Well, I'm still alive...

I don't even want to think about what happened to my benzo tolerance

So I decided to eat 8 RC tablets of flubromazolam 0.5mg, which means I ate 320mg Diazepam.

Do you have a source for that conversion?

There isnt one on any equivalency table ive seen, bar one that gave the strength at half that - 1mg f-Lam = 40mg diazepam

I have a moderately large tolerance, I use them generally every other day, rotating between 5 different long acting benzos, 3 rc's (diclazepam, flubromazepam and clonitrazolam) and 2 pharms (diazepam and clonazepam)

I tried flubromazolam for the first time 3 weeks ago - 1st dose, 1.25mg - floored for approx 10 hours. 3 days later, with no further benzo use in between, i took 1.5mg which produced less than half the effect of the first experience. Felt like i had taken 10mg diazepam. 10 day break, then took 2mg as third dose. No effect whatsoever. However, ive taken the other benzodiazepines ive described as usual with effects as expected.

Weird. Its like flubromazolam has its own enormous tolerance escalation that permanently blows whatever metabolic pathway it uses. I have over 30 of them left - great benzo for single use, not much good for anything else.

So I needed to go somewhere and usual 8mg Lorazepam didn't help.

This was followed by a 48 hour blackout, I still feel fucked up, so I will update later

Dont take so many in futur, you might wake up dead next time or the time after that.

Do you have a source for that conversion?

There isnt one on any equivalency table ive seen, bar one that gave the strength at half that - 1mg f-Lam = 40mg diazepam

I have a moderately large tolerance, I use them generally every other day, rotating between 5 different long acting benzos, 3 rc's (diclazepam, flubromazepam and clonitrazolam) and 2 pharms (diazepam and clonazepam)

I tried flubromazolam for the first time 3 weeks ago - 1st dose, 1.25mg - floored for approx 10 hours. 3 days later, with no further benzo use in between, i took 1.5mg which produced less than half the effect of the first experience. Felt like i had taken 10mg diazepam. 10 day break, then took 2mg as third dose. No effect whatsoever. However, ive taken the other benzodiazepines ive described as usual with effects as expected.

Weird. Its like flubromazolam has its own enormous tolerance escalation that permanently blows whatever metabolic pathway it uses. I have over 30 of them left - great benzo for single use, not much good for anything else.
I heard somewhere that Flubromazolam is equiallly as potent as Triazolam, and Triazolam is x80 Diazepam. It might be x40 Diazepam, but it's definitely more amnesic and is far easier to black out on. And yes, tolerance builds instantly with this stuff and it has huge rebound anxiety and a bit of a nervous "hangover" feeling afterwards.

Dont take so many in futur, you might wake up dead next time or the time after that.
I took 8mg a Lorazepam, and it was just not helping, so I panicked and started eating a huge amount of flbLAM. I won't do it again.

This is a harm reduction site mate that uses science, research, objective and intelligent subjective experiences from its members in order to provide as accurate as possible information on drugs, their properties and effects. 'I heard somewhere that this does this' doesnt really qualify as any of the above.

Triazolam by any source equates to 0.5mg = 10mg diazepam when taken orally

The ONE dodgy internet source that ive found for flubromazolam equivalency is 0.5mg = 20mg diazepam, and id be wary of that figure as theres no real research yet into this drug.

So, by weight and using oral roa, triazolam is about 20 times as potent by weight as diazepam, and about half as potent by weight as flubromazolam, which doesnt mean anything when the drug doesnt appear to work after a few uses. After i read this thread yesterday, i thought id give the f-Lam one more go, 1.5mg (6 pelllets?) as it had been three weeks since my lastresearch session. Again, no effect at all, and this is all from the same 50 pellets that initially blew my head off. 8mgs diclazepam worked a treat at bedtime tho.

Last edited: