• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Detox 49 hour clean, no energy and bored af help!

HatingThisLife

Bluelighter
Im on hour 49 of detoxing at home of some fake Chinese dope stuff. I have been using clonidine, klonopin and methocarnomal.

I am so bored but it takes so much effort just to even get up to go to the bathroom. Its giving me cravings and Im fighting them. Ughh helppp

Ive seen lots of people say day 3 is the hardest and being 49 hours in I guess this is day right? Will it start being any better tomorrow?

Last edited:
well done for getting this far in! day 3 was always the worst for me. but i am in the UK where fent/other shite is unusual, our heroin is just heroin with whatever they usually use to bash it with. though i hate to say if you're at 49 hours i'd expect it to get worse for a few hours at least.

so as long as the half life is similar to heroin you should be in the worst day and tomorrow things will be noticeably better. it will still be pretty shit but i found that it was such a relief to not be as shit that my mood would be much better. honestly don't try and do anything, just watch some shit TV to while away the time.

it will depend on the size and extent of your habit, and your own metabolism etc.

keep going. it is worth it. do everything you can once you get through the acute phase to address the psychological aspect of addiction. getting clean is fucking hard, especially if you're doing it at home. get as much help as you can, drugs services, meetings (NA/SMART), therapy, meditation and just anything you can to improve your mental and physical wellbeing.

Thank you. Im sticking it out but im miserable and bored laying in bed. Feeling a bit better bc I made arrangements for kids to go to my moms then my mother in law.

My habit was 1 yr smoking roxies 30mg 1 here n there then almost everyday. Year 2 it was everyday and started being more and more. Then moved on to dope but Im pretty sure its Chinese shit bc my cousin got arrested and put on community control and pissed clean for H and Fent at every piss test despite doing large quantities daily including test days. Last 18 months its been between .5g to 1g a day smoking it on foil but some days less and the week prior to detox only .5g a day. I have a pretty quick metabolism and been drinking lots of water. Hopefully tomorrow is better bc I literally cant get out of bed. Thabk god my aunt is here helping with my kids. I feel so guilty i cant get my ass up and take care of them but just keep reminding myself a few days doesnt matter right now if I can take care of them even better after this!!!

i can't imagine trying to do a rattle while having childcare/any responsibilities so its really good you've got someone looking after them so you can just get through this. while you're using you will be less emotionally available for your kids, so its much much better to be clean.

that is nuts your cousin pissed clean for h and fent. absolutely no clue what would be in your dope then. i don't get why some enterprising people don't just set up new lines for actual heroin, they'd put everyone selling that crap out of business in no time.

cutting down before jumping off will definitely have helped smooth out the withdrawals.

there are some americans who post in here so may be able to give you confirmation of what to expect in terms of the intensity and duration of your withdrawals. i guess the order of symptoms is the same though. if you're already getting leg cramps (which i found the absolute worst, i have got to the end of day 3, went to bed, knowing that if i just got through the night i would start feeling better, then gone out and scored just cos i hate lying there being completely unable to get comfortable in a bed that absolutely stank of horrible withdrawal sweat by the point) and diarrhoea then you should be close to the peak.

keep with it and keep us posted. good luck!

If its from china its heavily cut. What comes from RC labs is generally pure(80%+). I used to buy it years back.
50mg would have me OD, back when I could IV 2 grams of dope a day. The withdrawal was terrifying. Emergency room level. I would also piss clean while using it. All sorts of fentanyl analogues going around as dope nowadays..

If all you're feeling on day 2 is fatigue and boredom, cravings, etc. i would be grateful man. Most people would be puking, shitting, unbareable body pain, crushing anxiety, wishing for death etc..

All I can say is eat and exercise. Keep your mind busy. Watch movies, walk around, do chores, etc. Even if you feel you can't or don't want to just do it. Its good for you. Getting out of bed is the hardest part. Sounds like your habit isn't too bad, you should be over the withdrawal by days 4-7.. its different for everyone honestly.

Find and build a strong recovery.. detox is just the beginning.

Last edited:
I think the stuff was pretty weak. At the 24hr mark I cold sweats (treated with clonidine) muscle cramps but took an epsom salt bath and they went away. Some diarrhea, no puking. I have no real appetite but forcing myself to eat throughout the day.

Compared to what Ive seen on here I am grateful it hasnt been that bad but its still been pretty shitty.

Like a year ago Im pretty sure we were getting fent dope, it was strong and we would start feeling shitty with 4-6 hrs, like super shitty.

We had $24 so I made my husband just go spend it to get a bottle of liquor to help w bed time so we had no other access to money.

Thanks for all the encouragement!