Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

400mg DPH + 1 bowl Cannabis

WeedDxm

Bluelighter
I have done DPH quite a few times in the past, this trip was the first time in a long time that I had done DPH without DXM. I have done a 750mg dose before, which was not a good experience at all, so I didn't want to push it. I figured 400mg wouldn't be too much that I wouldn't be able to control myself, since I did this at my parent's house.

I was with one of my good friends, who also smoked weed and did 200mg DPH (he is not as experienced with DPH). We watched movies for a while, and I don't really remember most of this part of the trip. One interesting thing that I remembered is that I totally forgot that we had already smoked weed. It was 2:30 AM, and I remember thinking 'Why haven't we smoked yet? We have to go to bed soon anyways.', and I remember that I was worried about how disappointed my friend would be when I told him that I didn't want to smoke.

At about 3 AM, I went to my bed to go asleep. This is when it gets trippy. Every time that I looked at the entrance to my room, I would see my dad coming around the corner and entering my room. It was so real, I really thought that he was actually coming into my room. EVERY time I would look at the entrance to my room, I would see him walk into my room. He would continue walking towards me until I looked away because it was kind of scary. I know that I had conversations with him, but I can't remember what we said. This is the first time that I had hallucinated people that I know, so that made the hallucinations even more realistic. VERY creepy. Has anyone had experiences like this with DPH?

Yes especially with the dph and dxm combo, i would end up having full conversations with my parents and snap back into reality an realize that they were never actually there LOL. Dph hallucinations are so realistic you cant tell whats fake from whats real hahaha