4 week almost used again :/

Vomit fox

Greenlighter
Today is 4 weeks and I'm ecstatic about that. But for no reason at all I tried to get some oxy, I evens asked myself when I hit up the guy why do I want it. I wasn't depressed or upset, just felt like doin it and I'm not sure why. I'm glad I didn't though and I'm still clean. But I don't know why I wanted it yesterday, I'm glad dealers live in a different dimension and Half hour means 3 hours I told him fck it ill pass after it was past 45 minutes. I usually had my own good reason to want to use, but literally I just wanted it for no reason just for fun. Well anyways it baffled me, but I'm happier then hell I didnt do it hahaha

Oh and I'm on day 3 of my juice fast :) and keeping up with working out every day between both jobs! :)

Good for you for making a smart decision!! That's fantastic :) Working out every day feels amazing, I need to get back into it..

Rahhh, strength ftw!!!
Try keep it out of your chain of thoughts.
I'm very pleased with your recent success man.

Good for you! Never get too bored, hungry, angry, lonely, or tired. Or depressed.

You have the power to beat this addiction! I believe in you. Keep banking with yr jobs and stay stay ealthy.

Well sure enough I tried to get it again today :/ but as usual dude lagged and I just told him fuck it I'm going to my old connect and not to hit me up (I don't even remember my old connects number it's been 7 weeks since I hit him up for the subs to quit hahaha) and I deleted his number so that's that I guess. I don't got anymore connects, which is good. Guess being sober makes me realize how retarded I was waiting hours for a douche to keep tellin me later or in a bit. Shit is frustrating haha I don't know how I dealt with it before. And I'm not trying to risk finding another connect so now all my ties are cut and looks like its sober for sure here on out. I kinda feel relieved but upset about how bad I still wanted it knowin how well I'm doing. But needless to say I'm in the clear now :) thanks for the replies. Few more days for one month under my belt!!