• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

4-methylaminorex (4-MAR)

u best get some sleep today or i reckon ur bestmate Mr.Psychosis will come to play haha

Yeahhhhh, I reckon 4-MAR gives a way longer awake feeling.. I had two points IV over a two day period (one point per shot) and another day later I'm not tired at all, haven't slept a wink or really worried about much else besides organising more, even though I'd take meth over this stuff hands down, it seems to be what's on my mind and I had killer shards last week that I haven't been able to stop thinking about/craving, until 4-MAR showed up, haha.. I'm going to try and conduct my little experiment, mix meth and 4mar together and see how that works, it HAS to be amazing, how could it not be? Haha..

Let us know, be careful with dosage though.

I think 4-Mar + Heroin would be the traditional speedball to shame.

the meth brings u down wayyy too quick. so when combined. u loose the clarity/clearheadedness of the extra long duration of 4mar. as u just feel cloudy/scattered from meth :))

Jake: Heroin + coke speedball is THE BOMB... nothing will beat it.. you don't want the stim high to last long, it's all just for the rush + anxiety and then the H comes in to play and you're like, fuck me, i nearly had a heart attack... wooo this is great.

Mmmmmm...4-MAR...I would literally suck a woman's arsehole for a gram or so of this shit...Mmmmmm....

dosing 4mar, then about 12hrs later have a big meal. and straight after the meal u'll feel like u just had a fat fat toke of 4mar. everything starts rushing again ;D

oh and did i mention theres absolutely no come downs on this 4mar heh.

even after a multiple day bender. u just go to sleep and u wake up fine :)

^ While I have found that it makes you feel less scattered at first, redosing regularly or using daily tends to diminish it's positive effects pretty quickly. 4 MAR definitely has a similar ability to meth to give you all those lovely stimulant overuse effects.

i'll keep that in mind footsy. gonna try and give it a break as i want to do mdma on NYE's and i understand 4mar is both serotonic and dopaminic so if i want to feel the full effect of me MDMA's i've gotta let me serotonin build up :)

Mmmmmm...4-MAR...I would literally suck a woman's arsehole for a gram or so of this shit...Mmmmmm....

Id do it for free even without 4mar if shes cute hahaha. To spice things up id add sum crystal Molly and sum pure coke and suck it off that way. The only thing i need would be a women really :\ =D

On the side not i wouldnt really mix any opies with uppers. It really does mess with ur circulatory system.

Good to hear, although I much prefer 4-Mar over meth :p

yeah everyones tastes are different. Me personally i prefer crystal meth to 4mar. 4mar for me is like a meth-mdma combo cos you get a eurphoric rush that puts you in a relaxed/self content mood, whereas i like the mood meth makes me feel, more beaming and more of a anticipating mood. and after awhile redosing 4mar does Shit all whereas for me meth can still feel effects after afew days bingeing. 4mar to me Seems better for a small crowd or at home drug cos it makes me happy to just hang out, and meth makes me wanna do or Fuck something. . .

2 points, Fuck! you sure that it is 4mar? way too many dodgey cunts offloading stuff that isn't even what they say it is. Crystal meth and 4mar i only ever need to take around 2 puffs to feel effects. And lol i notice always after i Have a puff i need to Shit.

Last edited:
I'm from Adelaide so it's at the very least 50% cut. And very sure it's 4-Mar as it doesn't react with pill testers, and has the duration and effects the same as 4-Mar I have previously tried.

I binged for days, so also had pretty high tolerance. Found that bad side effects, like the inability to sleep and appetite suppressant effects went away quite quickly with continued use.

However the depression part of the come down has hit me hard.

can you honestly tell your 4-mar from meth?

Ive had 4-mar back in the day but seems like a whole lot of bullshit after 10 years ago...

can anyone prove they're smokin/whatever 4-mar or shards?

Sorry to doubt... been out of the game for LONG while now

seems like lolz to me or if not I guess they're on me...