• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

4-Fluoroamphetamine anybody used..?

I was told the SC2 was just like the 4-MMC, it just took longer to come on and you couldn't sleep for ages. Apparently as the product aged it was more and more like 4-MMC but didn't keep you up for as long, in my friends opinion. I suspected it was the fore-mentioned chemical just with a stealthier delivery method seeing as all their products contained 4-MMC.

Not all the (early) neorg products contained 4-MMC. The spirit contained phthalimidopropiophenone and 4-Fluoromethamphetamine. Also, from the structure of 4-FMA ( the fluoro substitute on the ring) it will be very stable, at least as stable as methamphetamine.

You import that shit, bored Customs officers will call up the AFP, track you down and arrest you for importation, a hefty sentence it carries might I add.

Firstly, your Rhodium synth post violates forum guidelines and will likely be edited. Synth discussion is a very touchy subject around here, and usually reserved for discussing impurities or other HR related stuff.

Also, you may not be aware that the subject of importing/ purchasing 4-MMC has recieved much discussion here. Look at the Neodoves test result, and Neodoves II thread if you haven't already.

While it's important to alert people of the dangers in importing analogues, telling people they are going to straight to jail will get you no-where. The thing is, commercial companies are packaging and freighting analogues to Australia every day, so the consumer is often under the impression that they must be legal. However, from experience, I can say if the matter is approached the right way, such a warning will usually get through to many more people.

Not all the (early) neorg products contained 4-MMC. The spirit contained phthalimidopropiophenone and 4-Fluoromethamphetamine. Also, from the structure of 4-FMA ( the fluoro substitute on the ring) it will be very stable, at least as stable as methamphetamine.

Wow. Thanks mate - as usual. I'd been wondering about that for a long time.

Would it be right to say that phthalimidopropiophenone becomes 4-MMC or something similar in the stomach? It mentions it as a Cathinone on the results page which made me think that. Or am I on the wrong track there?

I agree with the messyness factor, for both products.

Last edited:
Would it be right to say that phthalimidopropiophenone becomes 4-MMC or something similar in the stomach? It mentions it as a Cathinone on the results page which made me think that. Or am I on the wrong track there?

If hydrolysis of phthalimidoproiophenone does occur - in the stomach or elsewhere - it will produce cathinone and phthallic acid. However, whether or not this occurs at all has yet to be demonstrated.

If hydrolysis of phthalimidoproiophenone does occur - in the stomach or elsewhere - it will produce cathinone and phthallic acid. However, whether or not this occurs at all has yet to be demonstrated.

Cool. Thanks again. I think you just inspired me to go back to school!

Yeah swim has tried it a few times. Its good and certainly keeps you awake lol. Its got me buggered how places like neorganics gets these clear analogue drugs into Australia in such large amounts. The last bulk lot SWIM tried came from hobart? anyone know much about this?

There are all different types of amphetamines with all of them having different effects... Although they can all be pretty similar and the majority of them will keep you awake for a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
phase dancer, were you a member of The Hive post-2000?

You seem like you are the type of character interested in the field of chemistry and things...

I dont think you should bring things like that up man.
He probably watched it for interest but from what I gather hes in the field of Harm Reduction and funded by QLD .GOV for Ravesafe QLD. It looks like from his past posts he's been in Uni for a fair bit and got a lush job for anyone interested in chemistry. I don't think he would want people to know if he contributed to the hive, which it is doubtful he did. Think about it. Someone employed and educated, why risk posting on a board where 2 original founders are dead, ones MIA and ones in jail.

Hmmm well Trent didn't seem to last very long on this site haha... Didn't think he would some of his posts were very out their and misleading.

i wonder if this will make it onto the streets as meth or speed and is it the same dosage for people that would inject this stuff?
could be dangerous.
Well i know ages ago in the neo range in the SC2 i ingest heaps of it and stayed awake quit niceely up to 24hours after last dose on it.
wonder how much was in those SC2's?
seems 100mg good orally dose but some saying more than 500mg not good while other saying had heaps more. so confused need BL user trip reports

tadfish, this stuff could be safer to have on the streets than methamphetamine and MDMA powder. It will never hit the streets because as you've noticed, the effects vary greatly between different people.

I plugged 60mg of 4-fluoroamphetamine and that was plenty for me. Still felt an amphetamine style high 14 hours later.

Tent got punched lol.
i interested in this but find fuck all on BL. come on BLers lets not be gonig to other forums for info

The N-methyl analogue was found in the SC2, not 4-FMA.

Be aware that 4-fluoroamphetamines may very well bind with 5HT2a receptors on the mitral valve chordae tendineae. If so, then cellular proliferation is likely, which can inturn result in a leaky heart valve. Many drugs have been removed from the market because of this effect.

Fenfluramine was removed for this purpose because the issue arises when people use it everyday...

4fm at 100mg is breakfast of champions for week-long bush doof lovers.

Fenfluramine was removed for this purpose because the issue arises when people use it everyday...

True, but we don't yet know the affinities and actions of 4-FMA on 5HT2 receptors, particularly 2a and 2b. It's also likely to have a longer half life than fenfluramine. I'm merely pointing out that there's little known pharmacologically about this compound beyond speculation, but being structurally similar to other 5HT agonists, and from reports indicating serotogenic activity, it's worth being aware of this possibility, partiucularly if 4-FMA was to ever be used as a meth substitute.