Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

4-FA in United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Eat Pho

Bluelighter
Hi all,

I am in NO WAY asking for vendor information! I simply want to know if 4-Flouroamphetamine is still available in the U.S. Has anyone any experience or just knowledge of either domestic or over seas vendors having 4-FA for retail to U.S customers. I have tried searching my usual U.S vendors and have come up with nothing. AGAIN: I AM NOT ASKING FOR VENDOR REFERENCE. I simply want a YES or NO answer from someone who has first hand knowledge so I don't continue waisting hours searching for a ghost.

Thanks

-Pho

if your using us vendors, nothing should have changed. its the uk vendors who have stopped shipping to us (a majority have). i dont see why a supplier in the us with any unscheduled chem would have any issues shipping to other states. the chemicals are already at an "inhouse" warehouse meaning they dont have to deal with customs at all. i havent heard of too many good us vendors anyways. theres gotta be a reason why 90% of regular rc users here in the states, order from somewhere out of the country. if u really do know some us vendors, thats great. i would much rather have less income outsourced to other countries. it would be good for the economy, and researchers alike.

the only rc to be scheduled since the whole bath salt and spice ban, are the 2c- classes? dont quote me on that but i know fluoral amphetamine has not yet been scheduled. hope this helps! 4fa is some useful stuff ; )

4-FA could technically be considered an analog of methamphetamine or regular amphetamine/dexamphetamine (all three of these drugs are in Schedule II so the analog act does apply) in the United States. Aphex, in regards to your question, yes, there are a good amount of 2C-x class drugs that are now in Schedule I, along with 4-MMC, MDPV and other "bath salt" stimulants. There still are some 2C-x drugs that are unscheduled.

I'm going to move this to the appropriate regional forum. Since the question has been answered, don't be surprised if this thread get closed.

OD --> N&SAS&DD

ahh i had an inkling there may be a way they could label it with the analogue law. so if a us citizen were to be caught with 4fa, for whatever reason, even if theres no paraphenaliea to be found suggesting it was used for purposes other than reasearch, they could still face legal issues and possibly be placed under arrest for possesion of a substance that violates the analogue act?? i always had the impression it was just illegal if you leave your house with it, not to own for legitimate purposes. i keep mine in my study next to litmus paper, several eye droppers, a microscope, and an examination tray with rubber gloves. i figured this would confirm im using it for legal purpose.

In theory yes. This is turning into legal discussion, something we don't allow here. The analog act is murky at best. This is something you need to discuss with a lawyer.

I think NT answered your questions, so I'm going to close this since it's already turning into a legal discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.