• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4 Different Substances Combination Help?

number22

Bluelighter
So I have 4 substances I wish to take together, but small amounts of each. Curious to know if anyone has had experience with this combo, and also would like to know if it is safe.

I wish to take 37.5 mcg of LSD (1/4 tab), 1 gram of shrooms, half a bottle of DXM, and a 20mg oxy

I read that psychs and DXM are fine together, but not sure about the oxy. Was thinking of take oxy at end of trip

My main concern is that with 1/4 tab, 1 g of shrooms, and half a bottle of DXM (about 150mg?) is that will I get any visuals? I know they wont be much, but I hope that I get more than just bright colors.

1/2 a tab of the LSD I got gives visuals, so I hope that this combo gives slight breathing

ALSO I weight like 100 lbs xD

Oxy will reduce psychedelic effects, so if you must take it, better to do it at the tail end of the trip.

Combining mushrooms and LSD rarely ends up in something notably pleasurable but it is safe. Another thing to consider is that when you mix different psychedelics, they sometimes "fight" for the same receptors and this results in rather diminished effect and a sense of undesirable weirdness.

I'd rather do either LSD with DXM or mushrooms with DXM. Or DXM with oxy. But everyone is different in what effects are considered desirable, so YMMV!

I would just pick one psychedelic and stick with that. Like Volsam said, they will compete for the same 5ht receptors (don't remember exactly which ones) and you won't get the full experience.
Also, any CNS depressants will diminish the effects of the trip. This includes benzos, opiates, and alcohol.