Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

4-Aco-MET (28mg) - New Experience - These aren't the droids you're looking for

any major dude

Bluelight Crew
This was an enjoyable substance with not too much in the way of ego-dissolution, but did allow for a more detached perspective. Visuals were very "Ralph Steadman-esque" music was enhanced, and there was slight tactile enhancement as well.

I took this one night while several of my friends' band was playing. Me and several other people were on psychedelics, though I was the only one on 4-ACO-MET. Most others were on 2c-e and psilocybian mushrooms, and a couple on 2c-c as well. Another friend of mine runs the light show, he was on 2c-e. Since it was in a bar, it certainly wasn't a completely psychedelic atmosphere, but still quite psychedelic. I drank 2 or 3 beers throughout the evening, from about 12am to 3am. The music and light show was amazing. Everyone's face was twisting around in bizarre fashion. The lights were pretty cool looking before the methacetin(?) started to take effect. but after, whoa man, it was a madhouse in there. Lasers, fogger, all sorts of LED cans & towers. This substance ended up lasting a bit longer than I thought it would, but that was probably at least partially due to an extenuating, and rather odd, circumstance. En route to a friends to smoke some cannabis we (me and two friends, both on 2c-e) were stopped by the police who had misidentified our vehicle for someone implicated in a shooting. 6 or 7 cars swarmed us, bunch of officers got out with guns drawn, talked to us over loudspeaker etc. After doing the "walk backwards with your hands on your head" schpiel they figured out we weren't who they were looking for and let us go. They were actually quite polite after they got done holding us at gunpoint for about half an hour. Given the intensity of the situation & my relative calm during it leads me to believe this substance would not be very "freak out" prone. After this incident we smoked a blunt, as is about par for that part of the course i'd imagine. This, possibly combined with the adrenaline from the previous tense situation, greatly potentiated the psychedelic effects. All in all a winner. I'll definitely do this again and would recommend it to any of my more psychedelically inclined friends

Last edited:
great report and wow, what a crazy night you had! it sounds like you have a great group of friends who you can enjoy these things with.

ha, yeah, definitely one for the books. And yes, I've been fortunate enough to meet a number of different people in the several places I've lived for substantial amounts of time who were into esoteric psychedelics. Good times.