Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(4-aco-dmt) + (2c-i) + (cannabis)- first time - perfect combination

whataboutheforests

Bluelighter
I've been researching various RC's in BL for a while now and finally decided to try a couple. My favorite drug of all time is MDMA, so I figured 2C-I would be fun. I also ordered some 4-aco-dmt, because I've never tripped on mushrooms before and I don't know where to find them. I'm a pretty experienced drug user, having used alcohol, cannabis, cocaine, mdma, acid, dxm, and various opiate before. In terms of psychedelics, I had tripped on acid 5-6 times before this experience.

I got the 2C-I and the 4-aco-dmt in the mail and decided to try the 2C-I first. I do not own a scale and yes I know it is a very stupid to eyeball RC's like this but I went ahead and did it anyways. Just because it worked for me doesn't mean it's safe, so in the name of harm reduction ALWAYS use a scale. I took mostly small amounts over the course of this experience so an overdose/bad trip wasn't likely but you never know. Again, extremely stupid to eyeball all these doses, but I didn't want to wait and trip and find a scale.

I orally consumed around 4-6 mgs of the 2C-I. I felt very stimulated after about an hour, but nothing else really changed. I insufflated about the same amount. Now I was feeling it. I definitely felt my head enter the trip space and after 30 minutes of snorting the powder, I got some very slight visuals. I smoked some weed and this definitely aided in the visuals. My front lawn looked quite strange, cartoon like, or as though I was in a video game. However, I didn't notice any major increases in euphoria. (probably because I took such a small dose). The stimulation got a bit annoying after a couple hours, I was clenching my teeth like crazy long after the "trip" had ended. I also felt extremely restless and jittery. Also, I read a bunch about 2C-I being extremely painful to to insufflate but I found it to be quite painless. There was a slight delayed burning, but nothing compared to good molly or shitty coke.

The next day, I decided I wanted to go on a full trip. I insufflated approximately 15 mgs 4-aco-dmt and drove with a friend (who consumed the same amount) about half a mile away to go hike. After about 20 minutes I starting noticing effects. The best way I can explain it is the world just started to change, but very slowly. I started feeling intoxicated, like a weed buzz. Colors started getting way more vibrant, my perspectives of space and time started getting distorted. We got to a spot to smoke when we realized my friend had forgotten the weed. It was a slight buzz kill, but the 4-aco-dmt was coming on way stronger at this point so I didn't care. I felt a rush, and visuals started rapidly appearing. I felt very content and relaxed, but after a while the visuals stopped building in intensity. I decided to take a small key bump of 2C-I (4-5 mg?). This is where my trip changed dramatically.

I became insanely giggly, and felt a huge rush of euphoria. However, it wasn't anything like MDMA. More like the euphoria that acid gives me, in fact, I found 2C-I to be almost exactly like acid. It started raining so we left and I give my friend the keys drive back to his house because he wasn't feeling much and I was tripping decently hard. We got into an insane fit of laughter after he couldn't figure out how to release the e-brake and I was tripping to hard to help him.

We made it back to his house and smoked a fat joint, about 1 hour after the first dose. This was when the visuals got really intense. Every color I saw was extremely saturated and they started blending into each other. I also started seeing colors that weren't there; like green and pink flourescent lights around my hands. The visuals were really wavy and pulsating, similar to LSD . A couple bong rips later and I was probably tripping harder than I ever had before. My thought process was really interesting; I started noticing things I never had noticed about my friend before and watching one of the ridiculous sequels to Pirates of the Caribean was insane. For some reason, acting was blowing my mind. I totally lost my sense of time here, I thought we were about 4 hours into the trip when I chcked the time it had only been 2. I watched tv in slow motion for what seemed like half an hour until I realized it wasn't in slowmotion at all. Listening to it on mute with music playing was really interesting too. I remember looking at smoke I had exhaled and it was the most beautiful thing ever, the way it curls and shifts and lingers in the air. I felt a slight MDMA like euphoria/rush for 5 minutes after smoking the joint but other than that I just felt like I was tripping on acid.

The uncomfortable stimulation was almost completely countered by the 4-aco-dmt. It was a really perfect combination. The visuals got way more intense combining them and I didn't feel any anxiety or panic at all the entire trip. However, something I notice any time I smoke weed while tripping is it provides some nice visuals and euphoria at first but it really kills my trip after that. I felt really stupid, as though I couldn't string any thoughts together after smoking, which was a disappointment after my revelations prior to smoking. I also drank a beer on the tail end of the trip, which made me really drowsy and tired.

About 5 hours after the trip started, I felt pretty much come down. The visuals were probably still there and I was really high but I wasn't tripping any more and I probably got used to the visuals. My friend talked me into taking another small bump of 2C-I. We each railed about 7-8 more mgs. This time the burn was extremely bad. The drip in the back of my throat was the worst; the chemical burn was overwhelming. I started sort of tripping again, but it was mostly just disappointing. A slight increase in visuals but nothing that cool. I drank another beer to calm myself down after having a some minor anxiety from the burning in my throat. I decided to go to a party and drink off the last bump. Being in a crowded room with a million drunk people was kind of overwhelming at first, and I got self concious because my pupils were moons but after drinking 10-12 beers I was mostly just really drunk and didn't feel the 2C-I that much.

I went back home and for some reason wanted to bump more 2C-I. I found that I really keep wanted to keep re dosing ever since I started. My friend told me she would do some and after I railed a small bump she backed out and I was tripping by myself again. Being drunk, I mostly just felt stimulated and happy. I took a huge bong hit and started listening to music and had slight out of body experience. Or maybe ego loss, I don't really know it was a strange feeling. I felt like I was the music, or the sounds, or something. i felt like a thought, I no longer felt human or in my body and I concentrated really hard on letting myself go (my eyes were closed) and I felt my self go into this black space where I was physically a thought floating there. 8o It was a really amazing feeling. :D Couldn't fall asleep for a while after that, but I feel pretty good today.

Sorry for the long read, I wanted to describe my whole experience in detail and If you read the whole thing, thanks! I will definitely be experimenting more with these substances in the future. My only complaint is I wish 2C-I held more euphoria for me. Perhaps a larger dose will help?

Last edited:
Don't be sorry for the long read, this report is triptastic! This sounds like a beautiful combo :)

The report is awesome! :)
What makes it really great is the description of drifting into trip, it is pretty detailed and realistic. And it reminded me about my first trips. Thanks, OP. :)

I wish I could measure 25 mg off my 2C-I solution... but I have to study.

Awesome report!
Well articulated.

Reminds me of my times with 2C-I, except I never tried it in combination with shrooms psilocybin. That is something I must try.

I went back home and for some reason wanted to bump more 2C-I. I found that I really keep wanted to keep re dosing ever since I started. My friend told me she would do some and after I railed a small bump she backed out and I was tripping by myself again. Being drunk, I mostly just felt stimulated and happy. I took a huge bong hit and started listening to music and had slight out of body experience. Or maybe ego loss, I don't really know it was a strange feeling. I felt like I was the music, or the sounds, or something. i felt like a thought, I no longer felt human or in my body and I concentrated really hard on letting myself go (my eyes were closed) and I felt my self go into this black space where I was physically a thought floating there. 8o It was a really amazing feeling. :D Couldn't fall asleep for a while after that, but I feel pretty good today.

Whenever I dose 2C-I I always end up liberally redosing (nasally) to bring back the visuals and 'head-space'. I find it works, and I only stop when I feel tired.

What a great read, thanks for typing this up! I experienced the green and pink shadows around objects as well on 2C-I. I currently have some 4-Aco-DMT in my possession and this just makes me even more excited for it.

Thanks for posting, sounds like you had a fun trip.

...My favorite drug of all time is MDMA, so I figured 2C-I would be fun...

...My only complaint is I wish 2C-I held more euphoria for me. Perhaps a larger dose will help?

I don't think a larger dose of 2C-I will necessarily make it more euphoric. I think you're getting caught up with the comparisons to MDMA people tend to make. Unlike MDMA, you can't simply assume higher doses=more euphoria with drugs like 2C-I. 2C-I is more comparable to acid than ecstasy out of the drugs you listed as having tried. Higher amounts will simply make the trip more intense, it could actually be more anxious and less euphoric at high doses (or albeit, less likely, it could be more euphoric, it totally depends on the content of the trip though).

^^Exactly my thoughts. I have found 2c-i to have a sweet spot where if I take more than that I get unwanted stimulation and sloppy visuals rather than increased euphoria.

thanks for the responses, if you read my latest report i did try a higher dose of 2c-i and it wasn't exactly what I expected. Still a good time though, kind of like a super care free acid trip.

That is an excellent way to put it man....a super care free LSD trip. I like that. I usually call
2c-i dietpsych.