• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(4-aco-dmt/ 20mg). Warning: very detailed read

this is like an amazing report. you musta had fun huh. although the location is kinda sketchy. what if you had to fight bigfoot with only an inner tube?

^^That's exactly why I have been preparing my mind for the experience for a few weeks. It has a shorter duration when taken in smaller amounts...it is active in the microgram range so proper steps had to be taken. I will be starting with an extremely low dose(even for this one) and seeing how things go. You can never be too careful with these things. I had to wait until my g/f is going out of town and I am not on call for work. All phones off, door deadbolted, safety zones created(nice little tent type of meditation thing I set up in corner of bedroom) and then I'm off.

lmao about the safety tent lol.

this is like an amazing report. you musta had fun huh. although the location is kinda sketchy. what if you had to fight bigfoot with only an inner tube?

and it's like a protected park. people are constantly floating down it, and it's such a fun experience. you can't bring any items with you, not even water. we just drank from the spring tho whenever we got thirsty. the water was so tasty.

protected park eyy? in hawaii the volcano has a park but other than that theres like a lot of random streams waterfalls and woods. raves here are like out in the boonies in the forest lol.

This sounds like a great place to trip, as long as you're A) familiar with the drug and B) familiar with the area... experience always helps. Sounds like it still worked out for OP, but for most it's probably best to prepare yourself and familiarize while sober before trying something like this.

Also, @TOS, my only concern is that you don't seem to have a sitter (even someone who is readily available by phone) to help just in case things go awry. Everything else sounds like you're good and prepared, though! Hooray for a safety tent! I can't wait to hear how it goes~

^^
i should have added that i already tubed down 1/2 of the river before (we didn't get there early enough to make it down the full trail) about 8 months ago, so i was already somewhat familiar with the landscape, but the first part of the river that i hadn't experienced yet was so beautiful, especially while peaking.

Oh, I had assumed you were familiar with it - explaining how things worked and all. Was just making sure others thinking of taking similar trips remember to do the same, is all. :)

Awesome report, man.

thank you. i still have some more details i could add about a few individual points of the trip, altho not sure if it would be over kill or if i should just leave it the way it has been written so far. it wouldn't be an extraordinary amount of extra material added, but it might clarify a few things further. i'll think about it more when i'm sober lol.

I cannot believe you were that functional at 20mgs! I was in outerspace at 10 and I feel that 15 would be a DMT like breakthrough where I would be laying still, catatonic. Great report, I am dying to tube now! Its been at least five years and I feel like this report has inspired me to make it happen this summer.

Man, I want to go tubing now, as well!! And find some substances that would increase the fun times, too! I should get on finding somewhere near here that I can even do so... Hmm...

BL gathering then at the springs near me for mind exploration? lol.

Jbrandon, you're starting to get me a little worried now lol. maybe the kid i got it from originally had a product that was slightly less pure? and then here i go trying to repeat the experience on 20mg and find me and my group of friends unfunctional throughout the journey lol.

starting to wonder if i should give everyone 20mg or not now in case someone ends up being super sensitive like you.

edit: also, are you sure you only had 10mg? did you use an appropriate scale to measure out your dosages? if you have a cheaper scale, a lot of them are inaccurate, and what you thought was 10mg could have been a lot more.

Awesome read, thanks man.

4-aco-dmt is definitely my all time favourite chemical.

they are completely different pretty much, altho with 4-aco-dmt, the visuals are somewhat DMT-like, in the way a very low dose of DMT will produce visual distortion. the visuals tho, are definitely not as intense, but they stand out more kind of like when you do DMT. for instance, if there were a group of trees, but there was a patch of leaves or moss of a different color, they would stick out very distinctively, almost as if they weren't connected to the trees at all, but protruding from the plane that they were originally in.

When you do DMT, its like every wire or piece of artifact in a room grows and expands, and the craziest shapes form until you're completely surrounded by everything. I've had mirrors expand the entire room, and everyone who was present just wasn't there. I've had the room expand before, so that it was like 10x as big, and it was like I was on a completely different planet in a different time frame. DMT is also waay more intense, in the fact that you really can't move or comprehend much, and you're kind of just blasted out from a cannon, or on a high speed roller coaster. all you can really do is observe what's around you, and try to gain something from the trip, or familiarize yourself with the unique place that it takes you.

I highly highly recommend it. DMT is such a great experience in itself. The short duration allows you to be spun to alternate universes, but you're not there for too long so that it becomes uncomfortable, or causes you to freak out from the intensity.

Just out of curiosity have you tried DMT and if so how does it compare? Also same question but with LSD.

DMT, no. Though I've heard from people who have done DMT that hero dose 4-aco-dmt is comparable to DMT. Though I've hero dosed 4-aco-dmt a few times and I find the trips really hard to remember and integrate. I feel like from the trip reports I've read that DMT trips are more coherent than hero dosed 4-aco-dmt trips.

LSD, yes. 4-aco-dmt is more forgiving than LSD, and gentler. Shorter acting and easier to work into your day. Your thoughts don't seem to overwhelm you on 4-aco-dmt, they just kind of flow. 4-aco-dmt is much less visual than LSD, and what visuals there are are much less impressive. And this is pretty subjective, but your environment and the things you're experiencing seem both stranger and more significant on 4-aco-dmt than with acid, as if your brain is really working overtime to construct a narrative out of everything that's happening to you.

^^
i find with LSD, the visuals have more power to actually move. like when i would look at the clouds, they would be dancing and swaying, kind of like rolling waves at the tips of them. the grass was also "alive" and moving all over the place, and a whirlpool formed in my carpet in front of me. i haven't done heroic doses of lsd, but i'm sure they get much more intense than what i experienced.

with 4-aco-dmt, the visuals were more like "morphing" and such, although the clouds did have unique patterns when you would look at them. like when i would look at the clouds, instead of seeing what was normally there, the whole set of clouds would be in it's own "trippy" pattern, that people who weren't tripping wouldn't be able to see. the patterns formed to make a unique object.

however, the closed eyed visuals were very intense for me. i could close my eyes, and it was like i had my eyes open. i could see things so vividly, much more so than CEV's from something like DXM. The visuals were so real and distinct, and the amount of clarity and definition in the detail was incredible.

^^
thanks man that means a lot. that's exactly what I was trying to accomplish