• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4,4-Dimethylaminorex (4,5-dihydro-4-methyl-5-(4-methylphenyl)-2-Oxazolamine)

And why is this compound called "serotoni"? It's structurally unrelated to serotonin.

ebola

thats why I decided not to touch it with a barge pole. its dangerous in my opinion to brand something as sounding like one thing, when actually its not.

as said, this came with a order of EPH (I disagree with free samples anyway morally)...EPH can REALLY leave you suffering hypertension and agitation, its horrible (I binned the order when i realised i had broken my vow not to do it again)...anyway, a free pill with "serotoni" alongside a chemical that can leave you in a bad way.....asking for trouble. i imagine someone wanting to take the edge off who doesnt google it, and ends up taking a tablet thats main effects are the bad effects of EPH = OD

as a case in point, some random saw my two tablets, and asked what they were. i said "god knows some random shit i wouldnt take if you paid me, gonna bin them" to which he, and his mates read the branded name and presumed it was like "serotonin"

so there we go, bad name for HR

Any vendor who sells names isn't someone you want to deal with
(please edit if i cross a rule here)...absolutely but sadly its more and more common practice on more reliable places. one a plus, a group of the worst for branding and selling without ingredients was raided and shut down recently in the UK ..turns out they were money laundering, cutting and selling branded shit with illegal ingredients. a whole bunch of sites went all were same company.

Last edited:
gymstud said:
No im asking for ppl to try it in body

This is a bit different from scientific study of the compound's effects in vivo to assess toxicity, as proper studies allow for LD-50 testing, objective assessment of physiological neurotoxicity, and so forth.

ebola

Yea @Gymstud, it is a bit irresponsible to ask people to try this unknown compound in their bodies before any sort of research is done on overdose, dosage range, profile of effects, side effects, contradictions, etc. Its one thing to try it yourself, that is your choice. But do not ask people to endanger themselves just for info on some new drug.

Could someone post a molecular diagram? I'm trying to picture it in my head, but I must admit it's a wee bit beyond me.

Though aminorex RCs sound like a terrible idea. Either they'll work, at which point you're basically selling crystal meth to 14 year old English children...or it won't 'work' but may well cause some outstanding hard-palpitations/vascular constriction.

The whole NRG scandal (NRG being, at best, a combination of 12 failed RCs stuck together with superglue- at worst milk sugar), not to mention the 6-APB scandal (where initially only 1 of the 100s of vendors advertising it actually had it) should have taught people to treat everything said by RC vendors/manufacturers with a BIG pinch of salt.

@ ebola: bio-asses andin vitro are indeed very differnt i just
@ mela: im asking people to try it im just asking the ones who do to report back on it

4MAR is a fucking long lasting nasty chemical that sucks you in with it's euphoric first few tastes and then you fiend and can't stop with the shit until 72 hours later you come down like a pile of crap and that was just from 200 mgs over 2 days between 2 people. U4RIA for a bit and then hell for days after. If this is going to be anything like 4MAR just take 1 pill as I'm sure that will be all you need. Better yet give it a miss unless you enjoy tweeking for days on end.

these are good!! me and my friend were so fucked from these, was like meth/mdma, gurning a lot.. lasted about 6 hours

Gym Stud said:
@ ebola: bio-asses andin vitro are indeed very differnt i just

My point was actually that in vivo study on model animals yields useful information about toxicity that casual human trials would not.

ebola

I'm actually excited about this chem, hopefully it will be a good one and become available from other vendors. A brand new chemical like this is ripe for branding and overcharging until more labs catch on and start producing it ala 'benzofury'. The vendor that is offering these tablets knows what is up and I would trust them to contain what they claim.
This is a major error, in my opinion.

Over the last 5 years, in which time I've tried more than 2 dozen RCs and as many vendors, I've never once seen a vendor displaying pure, snow white business tactics. It's a shame, in this instance, that I can't talk about specific vendors because I can guarantee you that, if you're from the UK, I could offer you reasons why the vendor you're talking about is just as screwy as the rest. I've seen a few of the biggest, most reputable and most reliable (in terms of actually getting the product you ordered in the quantity you wanted) UK vendors try to sell a stimulant under the guise of an empathogen. They described it as an MDAI replacement. It was no such thing, it was a straight-up stimulant. They even sold it in downright dangerous double-stimulant bundles with MPA to "recreate that MDAI and MPA combo". Of course, they weren't just misrepresenting the product, they were putting people's lives at risk and they didn't give a fuck. I actually emailed them about it explaining the situation and was told, in slightly more words, to fuck off.

But do you not think this vender we're all talking about
Is more reliable then your average street dealer (my guy is exception to the rule, amazing guy)

Not at all, especially if they're making up stupid names like "serotoni".

Enjoy your random cathinones.

But do you not think this vender we're all talking about
Is more reliable then your average street dealer (my guy is exception to the rule, amazing guy)
Reliable in that he can't physically stab me, yes, but on every other count, no. I genuinely believe that RC vendors are no better than, and should be treated with the same suspicion as, your average street dealer.

The fact that they're selling legal drugs over the internet doesn't mean that they care for your personal safety any more than the guy who sells ketamine to schoolkids cares about your safety. If he's just bought in 20 kilos of some chemical that turns out to be mildly neurotoxic and completely non-recreational, your average vendor will happily lie through his teeth about the nature of the chemical to get rid of the stock.

The diffence is we can talk about street dealers rep on the internet
I know we dont here but there are plenty of places that ppl do

Not at all, especially if they're making up stupid names like "serotoni".

Enjoy your random cathinones.

So was dino-ket any differnt to nek

My point was actually that in vivo study on model animals yields useful information about toxicity that casual human trials would not.

ebola

Animal testing
And mouse/rat ld50s
Not very well respected tbh

Last edited by a moderator:
You can glean other useful information, in particular from neural autopsies, looking for specific structural damage on a microscopic level as well as other markers of neurotoxicity.

ebola

would be cool to read some actual experience with the chemical instead of neverending criticism of RC vendors and their new products. With such attitude people would never try mephedrone or methylone or mxe or APBs. from what i read on other sites this stuff looks very interesting indeed. thanks god for brave british explorers _O_

instead of neverending criticism of RC vendors and their new products.

Well, if vendors were more honest about what they sell in the first place...

ebola

been told that 60 mg was underwhelming but 120mg was almost too much reasoning that 100 mg will be spot on what do you lot think ?