3rd cycle questions

Tr4vv

Greenlighter
Hey I'm new too blue light, just want some input on third cycle just stared, sust 250 eod (1ml - 0.5ml - 1ml) , tren e 200mg 2x weekly and dbol 30mg ed.. I'm going on to week 2 of sust abs just brought tren in 2 days ago.... it's a 12 week cycle run dbol first 30 days rub tren to week 10 and end sust on 12, run aDex for pct and possibly hcg if avail.... any thoughts??

Weight 140llb
height 5'7"
Age 28
gym experience 3.5 years serious but cinning off 9 month break

Diet 40/40/20 count macros for building 4000 calories a day. .. [Mod-Edit we don't advise pets only humans]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'm new too blue light, just want some input on third cycle just stared, sust 250 eod (1ml - 0.5ml - 1ml) , tren e 200mg 2x weekly and dbol 30mg ed.. I'm going on to week 2 of sust abs just brought tren in 2 days ago.... it's a 12 week cycle run dbol first 30 days run tren to week 10 and end sust on 12, run aDex for pct and possibly hcg if avail.... any thoughts??

Weight 140llb
height 5'7"
Age 28
gym experience 3.5 years serious but cinning off 9 month break

Diet 40/40/20 count macros for building 4000 calories a day. ..

Don't you think you're a bit on the small side to be considering any sort of compound assistance?
Its also difficult to gauge your past gains if you've not trained for the last 9 months..

We don't advise compound use if previous diet and training have not been optimal..

Unsure how much test + tren you will be using a week..? [sust 250 eod (1ml - 0.5ml - 1ml) , tren e 200mg 2x weekly]

?? Sus 250: EOD: 250 - 125 - 250..?? Tren 200mg/week or 200mg X 2/week..??

You might clarify before we comment further..? ^^^ read the sticky ^^^ Your first Cycle ^^^

625mg test/week and 400mg tren/week, and yes I'm naturally smaller build last summer I couldn't get past 152 without AAS and I had a dialed diet and gym regime, took Test enanthate and dbol and 10 weeks brought me to 165.

625mg test/week and 400mg tren/week, and yes I'm naturally smaller build last summer I couldn't get past 152 without AAS and I had a dialed diet and gym regime, took Test enanthate and dbol and 10 weeks brought me to 165.

IMO that's quite a lot for a small frame...

Generally on a cycle inclusive of tren you should become leaner... I might conclude you are lean already, and that mass might be your priority..

I think 165 is easily achievable naturally for your height, without exogenous compounds.. I believe something is wrong with your training and/or diet methodology..!!

You need to address this issue prior to jumping on advanced compounds, without good foundation only to lose it all again due to the basics of training and nutrition not being correct to start with...

Please don't take this criticism too harshly, do post up your daily macros and weekly training regime, so we can see where you might be going wrong..!!

GF has it spot on. Not trying to be preachy, but I don't believe that you should start AAS at a bodyweight of 140. Even if you say 150 is your max (and I find that extremely hard to believe), you should get there first, or you're really just going to waste the potential of the AAS to take you further.

Definitely give us some more info about your diet, training and past progress so we can help further.