• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

3MMC abuse recovery

Dutchguy

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

First of all. Sorry for my English, i am from the netherlands

I have been looking around for a while and decided to make a post:

I have been abusing 3mmc for the past year. I started it june taking it every weekend ( 2 grams). from july to september i took it 4 times a week, with an estimate of 3,5 grams a week. I did not sleep for 2 days every week.
In october i did not use and in november i started using again, every weekend 2 grams until december. In december i started to get the side effects as listed below:

- DPDR, lost my concept of time, it felt like the past year went by in a blink of an eye, it felt like everything went on autopilot
- Tinitus
- headache
- brain zaps
- waking up in the middle of the night and my heart pounding

I was really scared and decided to get some help, i learned a lot about DPDR and have been trying to excersice and meditate eat healthy.

The thing is that from January until now i have used it 3 more times even though i know it enhances the symptons and i should take a break for a minimum of 6 months, i am having trouble to stay sober for longer then a month.

My question is if there are more people here that have abuses 3mmc and have recovered and what worked best for you?
i also have a question regarding the serotonin depletion, is the depletion comparable as with MDMA or is it much milder? Is it easier to get rid of the DPDR comparing 3mmc with mdma?

Thanks

I am not familiar with 3MMC, other than it is some type of RC stimulant / empatheogen. If I remember correctly it is also very caustic and has some negative side effects. Seeing as you are in the Netherlands, I imagine that you can probably get your hands on either a bible (like a literal spiritual book) or some psychedelics of just about any sort with great ease. I don't recommend switching one habit for another, but in cases like this with RCs I would recommend first that you say a sincere prayer, talk to your higher self, see what it is that is causing the uncontrollable urge to self medicate. I am absolutely opposed to the use of synthetic stimulants, and even things like chewing coca leaf can bring out the dark side of happy. If you feel that you must do stimulants, but cannot afford cocaine, I recommend that you purchase some amphetamine paste and take it in incredibly small doses as it provides a powerful stimulant effect, should give you the impression that you're having a good time, and it's far less dangerous than 3MMC. Once again, I would first pray and ask that the God of your innerstanding guide you and give you discernment as to how to complete this taper successfully. From all of the side effects that you are having, it sounds to me as if this is FAR more trouble than it's worth. I'm sure others who have more personal experience will be able to offer some additional help, but as crazy as it may sound, I have found that praying to the creator for assistance with tapering / cessation of self destructive behaviors to be the most helpful element in making it through the dark nights on your journey towards sobriety. I'm not there quite yet myself, about to take a bong toke, but I hope that this helped in some way.

If you would like prayer or simply somebody to talk to, you can reach me via private message on here.

Good fortune buddy - <3