European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

3fpm dosing. FUBAR?

smackydowners

Bluelighter
Not that experienced with this stuff. I'm vaping it and having a good time, but I want to get the most out of it whilst still being safe. So...fubar this is mainly aimed at you: vape doses, time between doses and maximum dose for a 3 hour period please! Thanks all x

And it appears I have a gram of the good stuff that vapes super clean and tastes like plastic. So smooth and nice to vape. I really like this chemical

Three hour period? Wishful thinking ;)

I would usually start with ~30mg for vaping but measuring goes out the window after a wee while :\

Not that experienced with this stuff. I'm vaping it and having a good time, but I want to get the most out of it whilst still being safe. So...fubar this is mainly aimed at you: vape doses, time between doses and maximum dose for a 3 hour period please! Thanks all x

Oooh, now you're asking mate...

I've honestly never weighed my doses with this stuff, but as a rough estimate I reckon i put about 60mg down on the foil each time - if you put more than that down it can make it hard to run properly. Time between doses? It's very rare I'll go longer than an hour without redosing. As for Max dose, who knows? But I find its quite a forgiving chemical in that respect, especially when vaped. I've never felt like I've had too much from vaping it, even when I hammer the arse out of it.

Sorry to be so vague, but I can't be anymore precise im afraid. One thing I do know is that however much I moan about it being shit, I fuckin love the stuff...

The only problem with the bigger doses is the rigidity of the foil. Making a cross fold means you can split the big dose down two channels. So long as it's spread really thin, and you've got the space, you put loads on. I haven't had any since July but I sometimes get a wee craving. I shant go there again though. Stimulants are bad for me and psychedelics are good.

i love it- nice functional euphoric still wuth nice energy sbd rushed. is it right itd cardiotoxitc?

might be yp there with meph, coke snd speed. ymmv buy i thik it feels morr toxic, it dornt hsve the same comedown, it's legs, it'd fuuun, msporitrnthatthit for ctrefyb

Never vaped anything before or really know the proper technique. Got some of this last weekend at about 4am was getting bored was the oral/nasal route. Only tinfoil in the house was on the tray in the oven which was covered in fats and oils from cooking food. I had actually gubbed a Zannie with a dose of Geeb as I decided it was bedtime but once that kicked in all of a sudden vaping seemed like a good idea….go figure eh.

Folded bit of the greasy tinfoil and just eyeballed a dose into it. Rolled up a fiver and stuck it in my gob and starting heating the foil with the lighter. The smells and smoke coming off the foil was like some sort of fucked up druggy barbecue. Anyway managed to catch a good few toots and aload of black meat smoke.

I can see where the obsessive bit kicks in when you start vaping. Fuck couldn’t put the thing down for an hour. Got a locked/coded box inthe house where I give me housemate all my ‘stuff’ and he locks it away during the week as I’m a fucking drug pig when I get started. Had to get him up and tell him to get put it away for me cos knew it was gonna end in tears. Also set my fiver on fire several times whilst burning and trying to catch the smoke.

All of the above indicates I should stay the fuck away from vaping…. good but you aint putting that foil down once you start.

Also set my fiver on fire several times whilst burning and trying to catch the smoke.

Banknotes of any denomination never make good tubes for vaping / chasing drugs off foil.

In future - make your tube out of tinfoil as well as a: they wont catch fire as easily (not impossible but alot less likely + you dont have to watch your money go up in smoke twice during a drug session) and b: as the vaporised 3-FPM passes through the tube, some of it will re-condense, allowing you to unroll your tube afterwards which should contain loads of flakey 3-fpm precipitate which can then be re - vaped.

Its refreshing to see someone unaware of this technique as, of course, it is used all the time when chasing brown heroin base through a tinfoil tube, which behaves in a similar fashion to 3-fpm when using this ROA

Heh, I used to use banknotes to toot gear when I was young and naiive and there were no resources like BL. I also didn't know about running the gear - I'd just dump a pile of brown in the middle of the foil then frazzle it to fuck. Mind you, got a good hit that way because the volume of smoke produced was much higher than that obtained by chasing it.

Also, tooter tube construction is all about maximising the collection of condensate e.g. a crimp half way down the tube stops it from unrolling, but also creates a narrowing where the vapour can condense. Various designs are available on YouTube (perhaps there should be a channel dedicated to Tooter building called 'YourTube'..)

Not only that, money is fucking filthy. Youve probably got some form of bad aids after sticking a fiver in your mouth.

Not only that, money is fucking filthy. Youve probably got some form of bad aids after sticking a fiver in your mouth.

Yes, I meant to mention that myself. Just think how many bank notes have been shoved up people's noses and possibly other orifices as well...

Whatever you start at vaping, it quickly becomes grams over rapidly fewer days. 3-4/5 over two or three days.

And fuck needles as it will quickly fuck you ever. How's Crookie? Hope he's well.
May head over to DC/OD for him.
Gossip or interest, you decide! :)

Whatever you start at vaping, it quickly becomes grams over rapidly fewer days. 3-4/5 over two or three days.

And fuck needles as it will quickly fuck you ever. How's Crookie? Hope he's well.
May head over to DC/OD for him.
Gossip or interest, you decide! :)

The way Crook was going, I'd be surprised if he's still alive...

Just asked him directly in the other forum. :)
Hope he sees it. ;)

Also; 3-FPM dosing vaped tended to be around 30-50mg being ample to get effects early on. Great effects, I may add.
Also tends to spike in dosage after a while. 100mgish lines push the limit of how much you can effectively smoke. I suppose all great drugs have their limits. Meth as early as three days, Crack maybe two. I frequently got four, five, and higher with 3-FPM.
Horrible HR from a Mod, or preaching, not sure what I hope for.

<3

Last edited:
Just asked him directly in the other forum. :)
Hope he sees it. ;)

Also; 3-FPM dosing vaped tended to be around 30-50mg being ample to get effects early on. Great effects, I may add.
Also tends to spike in dosage after a while. 100mgish lines push the limit of how much you can effectively smoke. I suppose all great drugs have their limits. Meth as early as three days, Crack maybe two. I frequently got four, five, and higher with 3-FPM.
Horrible HR from a Mod, or preaching, not sure what I hope for.

<3

Yeh, I know what you're saying.. I've never known a drug that just seems to get better the longer you hammer it. It defies all logic. I no longer get significant effects initially - which I put down to tolerance. But after a couple of days slaving over a hot Tooter, I feel fuckin awesome with no burnout. However, by the time I reach this stage I'm running out and life commitments prevent me from pushing it further. I need to get me a shitload when I'm off work next just to see how sustainable the resulting euphoria actually is from vaping.

I look back on it more fondly than many stims, but I can't use it much lately; 1.5g in 5 months which is comparatively nothing. I must admit.

3fpm vaped is my new fave stim, along with the new methylphenidate analogue in those brown pellets (snorted) with some clonazolam for pudding. the stims are nice mixed with penny acid, too--finally we've some decent rc's on the market again! although i did also like flubromazepam ,pyraz and etiz but not th the same extent,

got a pretty grotty story involving 3fpm: i was in my friends car (and her car is more in need of a valet than anyone you could possibly envision) and pouring out some 3fpm onto some foil. dim light and shaky hands = over 1g going all over the foot mat. instead of going 'oh what rotten luck' and opening the fresh 2g bag, the footmat was made into a funnel and the now grey/flecked black/white powder was poured back into the bag and subsequently smoked.
needless to say the flavour left something to be desired, but it worked surprisingly well, in fact, it seemed stronger!
we are so ghetto %) can anyone beat that?
anyway clonazolam/etiz time i think and i'll see if i wake up tomorrow or if i've died from smoking 3fpm/bombay mix/soil and fuck knows what else. wish me luck <3