• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

300mg Ketamine K-Hole from the Darkest Depths of the Void

My enthusiasm for this new experience is sharply declining today.
I knew i was playing with fire when that lady at the pharmacy sold me a 500mg ampoule of ketamine at 12am when all i wanted was a couple or syringe s...

Hahaha yep don't blame you, but I've been triggered but I'm so fucking poorly I can't get out of bed to go get a gram

I need a new drug to distract me from my out of control meth habit. I find psychedelics a great way to slow down or stop fiending behaviour for stimulants and drinking too much. I kind of like being sober for a week or more after a good trip. But whose got time to be that fucked up for 12 hours at a time? I just want something that is short lasting but still a total mindfuck.

it wasn't K thats why fucked him up, buying off the dark web not testing it
And what if it was really Ketamine? This was a purchase I made carefully. This came from a vendor with over 4,000 positive reviews of his product. A 98% positive score. Everything about it was accurate. I just believe I have an extremely bad psychological reaction to a k hole event. I also have a psychotic reaction to the cannabis high where I instantly become a paranoid schizophrenic. True I didn't test it but many others had. Guess we will never know for sure.

^^ customer reviews on the dark web are so unreliable in my experience. I’ve bought gunk that had dozens of A+ reviews several times. Seems many people are so excited they write their reviews as soon as the postman arrives, without bothering to actually test the product.

And what if it was really Ketamine? This was a purchase I made carefully. This came from a vendor with over 4,000 positive reviews of his product. A 98% positive score. Everything about it was accurate. I just believe I have an extremely bad psychological reaction to a k hole event. I also have a psychotic reaction to the cannabis high where I instantly become a paranoid schizophrenic. True I didn't test it but many others had. Guess we will never know for sure

This could be a possibility, I've known people be sent to mental wards for taking K with psychological problems

You'll never know now it's all gone
customer reviews on the dark web are so unreliable in my experience. I’ve bought gunk that had dozens of A+ reviews several times. Seems many people are so excited they write their reviews as soon as the postman arrives, without bothering to actually test the product

Hahaha yes exactly this well said

Yeah sounds about right, I've had bad K holes where I thought I'd be stuck like it forever and "I've finally done it this time now you're fucked mentally stuck like this" or dead and yet I still take it agsin, having bad K holes used to put me off for months on end, now I pass it off as a bad K hole

This is exactly true! I did ket from 99-00 until I did exactly that, thought I would never get out. Took me 10 years to dare to try it again. Now whenever I have it I either have too little and 'don't quite get there' or too much and don't remember it. It's quite low down on my DOC list, but i did love a good proper hole when it wasn't bad.

I'm off to a friends this weekend who goes through ozs of the stuff, I'm not sure if I should have another go and scare myself off / or have a good time

Do you still have a few extraordinary memories that, to this day, you're still unsure if it happened or not?
I wish you hadn't have asked me that. Because to this day, 10 years past some of the worst ones that had me breaking through a plate glass window at the ER and dropping 20 feet down some stairs trying to escape, got half my nose and face cut off in the process, and during the whole thing was quite extremely coherent about this gang of haters that was going to kill me in the hospital. I was so convinced, due to the extenuating and highly believable story driving it, that to this very day, 10 years later I can not say for sure it was a delusion. There are still parts of town and people that I will totally avoid and be on high alert around, in a subtle, unrelenting, patient, way, they are still biding their time, waiting to kill me and get away with the murder.

I know how unbelievable it is that a delusion could last 10 years. But I tell you in all honesty I will never surrender my suspicion and and always gently looking over my shoulder. 10 years. And honestly I will have to take it to my grave.

So when one says a delusion can take months to be free of... Well, those are the ones that never really die. The trauma was so deep and so realistic that I felt like I was actually looking at the underlying lattice of how conscious thought creates physical reality. I had broken through to it with that drug, MDPV. It is the grinding mother demon of all drugs known. There is no psycadelic that can mess with a generated false reality like that one. Chills.....

Nice report OP! I had a similar experience with the dark purple theme including the strange spider web structure of reality. I chalked it up to a visual representation of space-time and gravity's effect on it.

Good times.

The one anxiety I used to get while holing and still do, sometimes, is that I'm doing something I'm unaware of like wandering or taking calls or texting... or manipulating reality with my mind :alien:... but mobility is hard for me on K, which is one of its virtues. I'll occasionally stumble from A to B if I have to puke or think I hear an alarming noise before the hole fully sets in but at worse I end up crumpled / balled on the floor nearby or, in a few cases, clinging desperately upright to a door frame or piece of furniture as the hole overtakes me.

When doing Ketamine with newbies i always urged treat ketamine intoxication like mountain climbing. Three points of contact at all times!