• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

300 arrested in global crackdown on dark web drug market

The Shadow Self

Bluelighter

You're going to see much more of this moving forward.

Last edited:
Good, that shit is killing people just like you and I. The almighty dollar has MUCH more value to them than our lives.

If our dealer(s) sells us bunk shit, we can atleast discuss it with them, or go beat they ass cuz we know where they sleep at night 🤣

I’m of 2 minds about this. On one hand, WHY THE FUCK would you put fent in things?! WTF is WRONG with people like that?! If they want fent then just sell them fent, but don’t mix it in other things and not tell them!

On the other hand, fuck those cops for taking down a dark web site. This whole thing used to be so much more reliable, apparently; Silk Road had those reviews, so a vendor who sold shit that was adulterated in some way would get bad-reviewed off the site. I believe that access to drugs should be unfettered, accompanied with good drug education/harm reduction practices and free fent testers at every pharmacy. People are gonna say that certain drugs are very bad and should remain illegal, but I think it’s a person’s individual responsibility. That said, test yo drugs, people!

This is quite concerning.

How exactly did they arrest so many people? It typically takes many months or years to build a case against a single dealer... and they arrested 300?

Did they have access to the back end access of the site?? How is this even possible?? Even when the feds got back end access to the silk road they could only arrest a few people not the whole site.

I'm not familiar with monopoly market, did they use BTC or XMR?

Because they are commandeering these sites and using them as honeypots, I believe. And yes...they are gaining access to back doors.

This is from when they captured Dream in 2017. The Feds/DEA?LE/Interpol are very busy on the internet, as you know.

Because they are commandeering these sites and using them as honeypots, I believe. And yes...they are gaining access to back doors.

This is from when they captured Dream in 2017. The Feds/DEA?LE/Interpol are very busy on the internet, as you know.
javascript enabled attack vectors strike again ...

I don't think Dream was ever captured

Otherise they would have put up a seizure notice

You'd think people who run that stuff would be up to par on their opsec.

What kind of hackers do the globalists have?

I don't think Dream was ever captured

Otherise they would have put up a seizure notice
"This has led many online drug traders to conclude that this partial closure could well be a police trap. Perhaps the original Dream site is now under the control of the FBI. Maybe the police have seized Dream’s server and are tracking all users and their bitcoins in and out of the site. For all its supposed anonymity, every bitcoin transaction ever carried out is recorded in a public, indelible, unchangeable log (the blockchain). There is even speculation that police could have cracked Tor, the anonymising browser used to surf the dark web.
One theory popular among twitchy forum posters right now is that the DEA or FBI have been running Dream for months, looking for slipups, monitoring large in and outflows of bitcoin, and are using technology to unmask users, buyers and operators."

There are times, I am sure, that they take control of servers and certainly have no interested in putting up notification that it was seized. That would defeat the purpose of running a honey pot operation to gather as much user information as possible before announcing a seizure to cast as wide a net as possible. This is why you often see the larger operations yield many arrests.

Yah they just hang around and collect info then strike later.Same tactic as coppers watching your house who comes and goes follow them up ...then couple of months later visit everyone

Could have been a lot more people busted but they gotta leave some to rebuild than rinse and repeat.

Most those who think they have good opsec can be busted as easy as it’s to steal a candy from a child (only requirement, as it needs to be done again and again is that his mom doesn't see the act of stealing).

Bullet-proof opsec, most can only dream about it as it’s either working with a blessing from the government or never touching nor seeing the goods nor direct funds while having no incriminating digital communication and yet