3 weeks whaaaat!!

Vomit fox

Greenlighter
I'm three weeks sober today and let me tell you I feel fantastic. Man days are going by faster than ever!! Maybe working 12 1/2 hours a day helps haha. I know it's getting easier when I'm forgetting how many days I been sober hehe last night I went on my last break at work, the sun was setting and on pandora old songs frOm before I was addicted back when I was junior in high school kept coming on and I felt just as I did before. Young and free of the turmoil and desperation I lead myself into for 4 hard years. Thinking back on it now I came a long way. From moving from friends house I friends house, living out of my car for a couple months saving money, to getting an apt moving my brothers and gf in, now after two promotions and working two jobs. I wouldn't throw any bit of it away for a pill and synthetic happiness. I hope all of us can learn to step back for a minute and look at the bigger picture. We all got a reason for living and being here, and although at times it's a struggle to find the answer to why, we all have the power to overcome the how. Good luck, well make it, your all wonderful people even if you forget that I'll be around to remind you. :)

Ey more time then i got. Keep working an HONEST program and ull make it. Dont leave n4 the miracle they tell me.