View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

3-MeO-PCP and MDMA combo

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
I know this sounds insane. I've never tried 3meopcp, everyone says its good at low thresholdish doses. this is the way I enjoyed MXE back in its day....especially with MDMA, those that have perfected the MXE MDMA combo all agree is like mdma on crack.

my question is if a 3meopcp mdma combo had been tried or could be as good?

I know some people over on reddit have been combining it with 2c-b with rave results.....I'd imagine it would also go good with mdma.....it's a lot like MXE in the sense that it seems to play well with most things

We careful with this, but I think it should be okay in lower amounts than you'd normally take. I have combined methylone (which has more a dopamine effect, which 3-MeO-PCP also has which is something to be careful about) with 3-MeO-PCP to good effect twice now. The amounts required are less. I've combined MDMA with MXE a few times and I find it to be a wonderful combo but I only need a third as much MDMA (yes, that much of a potentiation, I take about 70mg of MDMA orally when I'm already on MXE and it's a strong as 3 times that much MDMA, and also different in a good way). Dissociatives with psychedelics or empathogens seems to work the best when you're already on the dissociative... I find if you take the other drug first and THEN the dissociative, it seems to not work as well.

agreed about the disso b4 the mdma. nmda antags somehow lower your toleranence and prime your brain for the next drug. I love how they lower your tolerance for every other drug almost it seems, opiates, stims, emathogens, and ESCPECIALLY weed are all way stronger if you take a small dose of mxe etc first.

The only thing they don't see to potentiate is classic 5ht R agonists like acid.....they are great in combo but it doesn't seem to "blow up" the psychedelic the way they blow up all the other drug classes actually making the required dose lower and effects stronger

agreed about the disso b4 the mdma. nmda antags somehow lower your toleranence and prime your brain for the next drug. I love how they lower your tolerance for every other drug almost it seems, opiates, stims, emathogens, and ESCPECIALLY weed are all way stronger if you take a small dose of mxe etc first.

The only thing they don't see to potentiate is classic 5ht R agonists like acid.....they are great in combo but it doesn't seem to "blow up" the psychedelic the way they blow up all the other drug classes actually making the required dose lower and effects stronger

I wouldn't confuse lowering ones tolerance with simple potentiation by consuming multiple drugs in one setting. By that logic, alcohol would diminish your benzo tolerance, opioids would diminish your Cannabis tolerance and so on, but yeah, NMDA-r antagonists definately do potentiate the above mentioned substances to a fair degree.

In my (extremely limited experience) NMDA-r antagonists do potentiate psychedelics a lot. I took 6 mg of 3-MeO-PCP orally one day, 28 hours later (including sleep) I took 10 mgs of 2C-B orally and it was definately more intense than what it would have been with out the PCP analogue the day before. Could have been too much if taken together I imagine. I'm far from being a hardhead though, I think most people on here would be able to handle it at those dosages.

I think the 3-MeO-PCP + MDMA combo could be a real winner but please, do keep your dosages low and report back if you decide to go through with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have to give this a whirl soon, either 3-meo-pcp + mdma or 3-meo-pcp + 2cb - would keep doses of both on the lower side however.

I took 5-10mg 3-meo-pcp last night after consuming 280mg of MDMA without problems. It was a few hours after last MDMA dose though. 50mg line of ketamine was consumed too, now I know what's the hype about K on MDMA comedowns wow.. 3-meo-pcp was not as good as ketamine but it was fun and insane times. I was getting pretty manic + retarded though and was pretty drained after that much MDMA

I wouldn't confuse lowering ones tolerance with simple potentiation by consuming multiple drugs in one setting. By that logic, alcohol would diminish your benzo tolerance, opioids would diminish your Cannabis tolerance and so on, but yeah, NMDA-r antagonists definately do potentiate the above mentioned substances to a fair degree.

NMDA antagonists absolutely decrease tolerance in the case of opioids, this has been very thoroughly researched:

1JVrTRdFW6agHcPH1Rs7ApYqn9Vk2Ej87D

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0304395994901511

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0885392499001219

As far as the other classes of drugs there doesn't seem to be much scientific papers on whether or not NMDA antagonists change tolerance. I did see some papers suggesting they actually have sort of an opposite effect with Meth by inhibiting sensitization that develops from repeated dosing of meth.

with weed I"m not sure what to call the effect but the combination is the most explosive synergy with NMDA antags.

perhaps tolerance wasn't the word I was looking for....but they definitely lower the required dose of the other drug

Last edited:
I took 5-10mg 3-meo-pcp last night after consuming 280mg of MDMA without problems. It was a few hours after last MDMA dose though. 50mg line of ketamine was consumed too, now I know what's the hype about K on MDMA comedowns wow.. 3-meo-pcp was not as good as ketamine but it was fun and insane times. I was getting pretty manic + retarded though and was pretty drained after that much MDMA

thanks for the info. I've wondered about the K on an MDMA comedown hype also, but MXE was much more vibrant, neon, and serene on an M comedown. I'm much more interested in the effects of 3meoPcp b4 mdma

Anyone tried combining 3-FEA with arylcyclohexylamines (I had 3-meo-PCP, 3-meo-PCE or 3-HO-PCP in mind)? Are there considerable serotonin syndrom risks with low to moderate doses?

Anyone tried combining 3-FEA with arylcyclohexylamines (I had 3-meo-PCP, 3-meo-PCE or 3-HO-PCP in mind)? Are there considerable serotonin syndrom risks with low to moderate doses?

You shouldn't necro threads. Also you shouldn't combine serotonin releasing agents (3-fea) with drugs with appreciable affinity for SERT (3-meo-pcp, not sure about the others but I wouldn't risk it).

Sorry, didn't know about BL conventions regarding necroing the old threads, new poster (albeit an old lurker) here. So, in general, it's better to start fresh threads in these types of situations (apart from B&D threads)?

I don't think there are any guidelines discouraging reviving old threads at all. In fact I think it's encouraged here in order to keep topics organized.

It seems sketchy to me to try to combo 3-FEA with the manic arylcyclohexylamines, but I don't have any specific reason for saying so aside from a gut feeling.

I dont know if it will help but one time I drank maybe 2L of beer and after 1.30h I took some 3-meo-pce/pcp orally and intranasally (maybe 15mg in total combined, with a little tolerance) maybe 40min later I was popping 100mg of MDMA that almost overtook the dissos however the effects were amplified since those 3meos are kinda serotonergic, visual was really blurry with rolling eyes and some of the patters of dissos