QUARE

Bluelighter
Im experience with a lot of dissociative heres my list:
- Ketamine
- N-Ethylketamine
- 3-HO-PCE
- 4-MeO-PCP
- Methoxetamine
- Dextrometorphan ( A dirty non-Arylcyclohexylamine)

The point is that at a certain point all of these Dissociative have a similar effect (exept DXM) which I will not talk about it anymore in this trip. And one of the main effect that they cause is what I call the spinning vision ( feeling like your head is turning around over and over...) and 3-MeO-PCP even with increased doses never caused that effect making me though it was bad, but every where I read about it everyboy say its the closest molecules in term of effect to PCP.

3-MeO-PCP was euphoric and also very confusing. It was hard to walk, understand people and I even got lost in the middle of the downtown when like 20 minutes ago a random guy found me a brought me back to my friends.

Anyway the substance is pleasant but it lack of that NMDA-antagonist effect causing the visual effect of Arylcyclohexylamine

3-HO-PCE and 4-MeO-PCP was my favorite of all those, Ketamine is also very nice if you want a shorter lasting substance.

It just sounds like you took too much. 25mg is a pretty high dose, even with a dissociative/arylcyclohexylamine tolerance. It's surprising to hear you say that you found it very confusing. I've found 3-MeO-PCP, at least in moderate doses, to be pretty lucid in that you are still extremely dissociated and noticeably high but your thought patterns are still relatively clear. The difference with 3-MeO-PCP compared to other dissociatives, e.g. K or MXE seems to be that you don't really 'hole' in the traditional sense, so dosing higher will not necessarily put you on your ass, the effects will just be increased and things will get weird, to say the least. That being said, I wouldn't want to take such a high dose in a public place or at least somewhere where I couldn't sit or lie down.

Actually I dosed 8mg and increased during the night ending up with a total of 25mg in a time line of meaby 5 hours. Anyway even with 8 I was pretty high but I mean there was something missing from all other Arylcyclohexylamine I've done and no I dont have tolerance, I use them very occationally like meaby 5 to 10 time in a year. I never really felt dissociated but very confused and my vision was blurred but the (spinning vision) I use to have with all of them was totally absent.

The product was still pleasant though but it dissapointed me and the other guy who did real PCP in there life said its nothing like PCP. Personally I never done PCP so I can only compare on the other Arylcyclohexylamine Ive done and what I believe PCP must be like is kind of like 4-MeO-PCP or 3-OH-PCE