• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(3-MeO-PCP/100mg – First Time) + (8mg Clonazolam – extreme tolerance)

DiacetylEros

Greenlighter
(3-MeO-PCP/100mg ?€“ First Time) + (8mg Clonazolam ?€“ Very High Tolerance, using for over a year) ?€“ ?€œSemi-Irresponsibility, the 3-Methoxy P-Hole, The Astral Plane, and Divine Intervention?€
Doses, ROA?€™s, and time frame in between for 3-MeO-PCP:
T+ 0:00hr 20-30mg IV
T+ 1:00hr 25-35mg IV
T+ 6:00hr 60-70mg Insufflated
*fluctuations on my scale are +/-5mg
*NOTE: These are EXTREME DOSES and my body must process this chemical differently than others as the standard duration of a trip of this chemical is 4-6hrs (although I?€™d bet the farm it was the redosing and I should?€™ve been DEAD due to the cumulative doses I ingested. I really should not be alive, very strong advice NOT to attempt any of these doses ?€“ separately and ESPECIALLY redosed -especially with IV ROA unless you are a seasoned hardcore veteran, and in that case I still wouldn?€™t advise it. The only reason semi-irresponsible is in the title is I had a trip sitter who had 911 on stat from come-up to come-down (roughly 8-10 hours with redosing ?€“ sans major after-effects probably equivalent to a moderate dose for ~36hrs) monitoring my vitals and well-being constantly.
Doses, ROA?€™s, and time frame for Clonazolam:
T+ 8:00hr 4mg IV (in PG and Bacteriostatic Water)
T+8;10hr 4mg oral (in capsule from volumetrically dosed vial)
*CAUTION: I used a standard 1mL insulin syringe and the ratio I used was 40units Clonazolam and 60units Bacteriostatic water which is NOT SAFE FOR YOUR VEINS, 1-part PG-dissolved chemical to 9 parts is relatively safe on your veins) *.

Duration in total of effects from come-up to complete sobriety for experience counting after-effects (for 3-MeO-PCP, I am never sober 100% off of Clonazolam as I am direly physically dependent.): ~36hrs

It all started when I found a vendor selling grams of 3-MeO-PCP on the ClearNet for a reasonable price per gram. It had always been my dream to try actual PCP or one of its close analogues (of which 3-MeO is to my knowledge the most easily obtainable as I do not use the DarkNet for chemicals ?€“ legal or not.) I ordered it for a very fair price considering its potency and 10 days later it arrived stealthed amazingly at that which immediately impressed me. My roommate who is a fellow psychonaut had nothing to do that day and although he does not use needles, he has no qualms about me using needles except for one class of drugs (I am a non-using Heroin/Opiate addict, I say non-using rather than recovering because I still am addicted to Buprenorphine and as stated am extremely addicted to Benzodiazepines, I wish I was an active heroin addict as opposed to what I am now, but that is irrelevant to this report.).
My roommate and I quickly created a comfortable set and setting (vital to any trip, dissociative less so than phenethylamines, lysergamides, psilocin-derivatives, etc ?€“ but still vital for a good time), in our spare bedroom ?€“ creating a cozy atmosphere with relaxing music and comfortable seating as well as hanging some of our fractal posters we possessed in the room ?€“ as well as a TV for him as he sitted me to keep him occupied.
I prepped the first dose using a cotton filter as a mcg filter I felt was unnecessary due to the purity, merely something to not blunt the needle-tip and as I poured the crystalline powder into roughly 0.5cc?€™s of bacteriostatic water, it dissolved without a hint of residue. I then proceeded to draw the solution into an insulin syringe ?€“ tie off ?€“ and inject the first dose of ~25mg (margin of error on my scale is +/-5mg).
Within 30 seconds the world around me changed, just enough time to remove the syringe and clot the injection site. Everything became ?€œstrange?€ ?€“ I felt extreme anesthesia reminiscent of ketamine but more so and walking was like floating on air. I also noticed colors instantly become sharper brighter and the only way I can describe the visual world turning into is that of a Van Gogh painting or almost cartoon-like ?€“ think ?€œStarry Night?€ and its pallet of color. Colors changed hues and tints and everything visually took on a soft glow, cool color pallet. I also had trouble reading anything ?€“ words were alien to me. If one were to spell out ?€œdescribe?€ I would not be able to discern the definition for instance. It was as if Romanized characters suddenly turned to Cyrillic characters.
I enjoyed this feeling which I considered moderate in intensity but craved more after an hour, I wished to ?€œhole?€. So I prepped another shot about an hour later ?€“ this time ~30mg and did it ?€“ no residue left indicating maximal purity (I?€™ve dealt with this vendor for years and trust they would not use water soluble cuts ?€“ nor any cuts in their products). I inject and instantly the feelings I?€™ve described doubled and I felt like I was close to the edge of the ?€œhole?€ I was seeking ?€“ but not there yet.
I could no longer see properly due to nystagmus and could hardly walk which I had no problem doing with the first 20-25mg dose. It essentially was just an amplification times perhaps 2.5x of what I had felt ?€“ and the anesthetic properties were to the point where I could scarcely feel a thing ?€“ I suffer from extreme chronic back pain and have been tapering quickly off of buprenorphine as my doctor cut me off cos he is an irresponsible, repugnant person who realized my insurance was up in one month and figured without asking me if I were still going to see him. So the chronic back pain had lately been much worse due to rapid tapering from 16mg/day of buprenorphine to now 1.3mg over the course of a month. All of that disappeared upon the second 25-30mg dose and I felt as close to being on an opiate without being triggered to go to my city and buy heroin as I was 95% anaesthetized to all tactile sensations at this point, especially the pain that seems to radiate from the bones and RLS I have been suffering all month. Needless to say, that alone was extremely relieving. But I still wanted to ?€œhole?€ and my sitter knew damn well I did and told me he would monitor me while I was out.
My sitter advised me to put the syringes away and attempt a higher dose of insufflation after monitoring temperature, pulse, and blood pressure - which I was in no shape to do still. So we chilled and watched ?€œthe shining?€ and ?€œeyes wide shut?€ (both of us worship Kubrick) after I started to come down off of both previous doses a little to the point I could stand up and walk shakily across the room, about 6 hrs after the trip began and I was beginning to gain some of my bearings. So I decided to go all in ?€“ I figured the bioavailability of insufflation to be at least 75-85% if done correctly (tooter pointed diagonally away from the septum and sniffed not snorted) ?€“ and I was correct. I weighed 70mg on my 0.005g scale (just in case it was minus 5 mg and not plus ?€“ and because I am a drug addict. Took the powder off the scale transferring it to a glass picture frame, made a fat line and sniffed not snorted as stated above.
5 minutes later, my body was on the floor and I was ten feet higher ?€“ I attempted to move and it was like MAGIC. I didn?€™t comprehend I had reached the ?€œhole?€ I yearned for ?€“ but I had. I had successfully created an out-of-body experience. I live a thousand miles away from my extended family and what was strange was that I only knew a couple of their locations ?€“ which I willed myself to. I saw my cousin who I keep in regular contact with playing with my little cousin, his son; at a yellow and green playground, like I said 1000 miles away (I later contacted him after all the after effects wore off and he verified he was in the park *I described* to him, including colors of the playground equipment. He didn?€™t know what the hell to say, and I laughed it off and said ?€œCuzo, PC-please don?€™t worry?€ haha).
I somehow also intuitively *knew* where my cousin?€™s and uncles lived even though they either moved or I forgot the addresses and had a brief period to spy on them ?€“ although since it was only 5pm their time they weren?€™t up to much. I still plan on calling a couple I?€™m close to and asking if they were doing such and such on November 25th about the time I landed home and my sitter told me I came back to consciousness as this experience happened 2 days ago ?€“ just to blow their minds and be a mischievous bastard.
I was still extremely dissociated at this point which marks the 7.5 - 8 hr mark, but here is where the divinity comes to play ?€“ I know I?€™d be dead if I had 900 more mg?€™s of the chemical because I would push it to the toxic limit based on my extremely addictive personality ?€“ and as we were having a smoke out of the window after I came back from ?€œthe other side?€ it was extremely windy and we hadn?€™t wrapped the 3-meo-pcp ?€“ and it blew into the wind the second we opened the window as the baggie was open slightly and disappeared for good, thus saving my life cos my roommate is not always around to keep me safe. For that I am grateful. I took first to calm me instantly an injection of 4mg of Clonazolam followed directly with a gel cap with another 4mg of Clonazolam and passed out soon after. However, upon waking I was still extremely dissociated to varying degrees that lessened up until 36hrs post ingestion of the first dose, my assumption being the massive doses and redosing ?€“ but I learned my lesson as well as my ?€œsweet spot?€ so overall it was a truly beautiful and amazing experience.

I do intend on using this chem again because price to quantity it is dirt cheap; I just will have my roomie who doesn?€™t possess extreme addictive traits (and HATES psychedelics and dissociatives) hold it for me and give me only what I need. A gram is a LOT of this substance and for the people like me- a deathtrap in my hands.
In summation, it was one of the best experiences of my life I intend to repeat and get more of when necessary (or as soon as the dea announces scheduling it in the states) to repeat in several months. Responsibility. The second part of the divinity was my roommates understanding, patience, and care ?€“ for without her, this report on this incredible substance would never come to fruition.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_3meopcp
substancecode_achs
substancecode_dissociatives
substancecode_clonazolam
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_difficult
exptype_addiction
roacode_oral
roacode_nasal
roacode_iv

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic report. 3-meo-pcp is a great chemical. I am glad you didn't end up doing the remaining amount before losing it. You never know what could have happened.