Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

3-meo-PCE: trip report. nothing feels real

LifeQuitter

Greenlighter
Second time doing this drug. First one got me fucked up bad for 2 days straight so I was hesitant to go again but today was another day in hell so here we go.

Visiting different town staying at a hotel with my mum before going to a friend‘s place. Woke up with insane pain like everyday. Looking for something to blow, running low on opioids and need to hold them off until Saturday so only thing left is some aPiHP and 3-meo-PCE. Blow a small line of the aPiHP feel a little bit better, start the day, notice that stuff doesn‘t hit me as good as it used to, pain coming back pretty bad quickly. Crawl back into my bed contemplating on what to do. Have to hold out on the opioids, so decided to do a very very small line of the PCE just to get by. Compared to all the other RC drugs the PCE has an extra skull warning symbol on it. I was really hesitant since I remembered last time. Pain was getting worse and worse so I just did it. Well, it‘s about 12h post application and I can‘t even fully remember what I did that day. I just remember I was walking around downtown feeling like my face melting off my skin, everything numb. Cold day and blisters on my feet after 5 hours of walking but not feeling a thing. My whole body and mind feel like the dentist‘s anesthesia. I remember I ate a burger but didn‘t even finish a bite and forgot to pay and was stopped. When I came back to the hotel my mum yelled at me as per usual. I was just sitting next her. Usually I would also raise my voice and shit but not this time. I couldn‘t even focus on what she was saying. Just sitting apathetically. Couldn‘t even focus on my own thoughts. Had a thought and forgot to finish thinking the thought. That‘s how it feels, constantly. Even now. That‘s why my sentencing is so weird. Can‘t think clearly. Everything feels detached and like a movie. I feel very very detached. Like living on another planet. Pain suppression still holds good though. Had some occasional spikes hitting but subsided pretty quickly compared to the hours and hours of screaming in agony lying on the floor crawled up in the fetal position (this is my life sober… btw I hate this shit. I hate drugs. I wanna be free but sober is unbearable).
Well I am just glad that the half time of this stuff is quite long. But idk how long I can do this for. I want this all to end.

Don’t do this drug it’s super neurotoxic and caustic and you will feel it. It fucks you up real bad. It has 3 danger warning symbols on it’s baggy for a reason. It’s not a fun high too in my opinion. Well maybe because I am just looking for pain relief. But if that wouldn’t be the case I wouldn’t find the dissociative aspect fun at all. It feels cold and zombie like. You can’t think well. All there is left is chopped thoughts, a numb body and mind and the stench of the chemical in my nose.
Hope tomorrow is going to be better pain-wise.

Update. I woke up in the middle of the night with insane stomach ache and had to throw up. My pain came back and I feel like my thoughts are slowly getting sorted again. Maybe I am going through withdrawal from opioids I don’t know, I’ll have to wait for tomorrow. Life feels like total shit again. I can’t take all of this any longer. I am almost at the end of the line. Just two more days. I’ll probably take a xanax or two today. I’ll see.

Update: feeling okay now. Just some tactile suppression being left over. Pain is back just like always.

Can I ask if 3-MeO PCE has a window in which it helps with pain but doesn't cause such dramatic mental changes? I live with chronic pain and MXE at low doses helped. But this stuff sounds rather scary.

Their isn't any practical reason why it should be 'caustic'. I'm presuming what you mean is that whatever addition salt is made isn't very water-soluble so certain ROAs will be nasty.

Look after yourself man!

Can I ask if 3-MeO PCE has a window in which it helps with pain but doesn't cause such dramatic mental changes? I live with chronic pain and MXE at low doses helped. But this stuff sounds rather scary.

Their isn't any practical reason why it should be 'caustic'. I'm presuming what you mean is that whatever addition salt is made isn't very water-soluble so certain ROAs will be nasty.

Look after yourself man!
Hmm I would say it could depend on your type of pain. I think theoretically it could help after 24hours your mind is recovered but you still lack a bit of peripheral sensation. Honestly though for me it doesn‘t really because once my thoughts are sorted my pain comes back too. and I wouldn‘t recommend this drug. It‘s a very potent long acting disso imo and you can‘t really dose it that well because the shit I experienced yesterday was on like a few grains of this powder. I did a very very small line and acted like a total zombie. You aren‘t yourself on this, everything becomes whatever. I now know why on a higher dose I can understand how some people on angel dust behave like freaked out animals.
I choose insufflation as my ROA btw. I still smell that stench in my nose.

Overall for most pain I would go down the opioid rabbit hole over this any day if that’s a possibility.

Ah - Insufflation of a not-very-water-soluble addition salt. I get you.

I'm genuinely interested to know if it's orally active. After all, first-pass metabolism is going to deprotect that methyl ether so what reaches the blood is at least in part 3-OH PCE.

Someone else with chronic pain mentioned it too me but described it as 'bat shit crazy' which isn't my top priority for an analgesic.

Look after yoursef!