Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

3-meo-PCE - experienced - 160mg: trip to psych ward

treezy z

Bluelighter
I ate 160mg of 3-meo-PCE about a month ago.

This was my third day in a row using it. I had had a pleasant day, great church service etc.

I forgot I had someone coming over. Kicked in right before she got there. She comes in I'm FUCKED up. saying shit like "i'm fucking insane" really slowly. Had sunk back in typical dissociative fashion etc. Ambulance got called.

Ambulance gets there, they take the bag of kratom that was on the table as evidence or whatever (other drugs weren't in plain view.) I get taken to ER.

In the ER reality turned into bizarro world. Red walls, sizes of objects distorted etc. I had been to that ER on dissociatives being sent to psych ward in the past so I thought I was in a time loop. I have schizoaffective and there's a trip I have every time I turn insane. Basically I get a super apocolyptic feeling and sense of deja vu, like I'm in groundhog day. Really hard to describe.

I started yelling and screaming "HELP ME LORD, HELP ME" for a while and they gave me 2mg of ativan to shut me up. That calmed me down a bit so I started singing rick james songs instead. I started yelling and screaming at the TV because law and order reruns were on and was yelling "FUCK THIS DEATH AND MURDER SHIT!!" more ativan and maybe haldol. they moved me to a room with a window because I could barely move. I turned the lights off and felt like I was in a space ship. Very enjoyable. I looked out the window and the moon was moving all over the sky, looked like it was about 20 feet away also. Diffferent colors kept washing over the ceiling. Enjoyed my trip for a while. (Dissociatives in the ER generally isn't that terrible.)

I turned the TV on to watch the static (try it.) It was the most savage shit I've ever seen, straight slaughter of static people rushing each other and destroying their enemies.

I started to come off the trip some ours later and was straight manic (stayed that way for two weeks.) Doing pushups, challenging security guards etc. Got commited to psych ward because I couldn't even pretend to be normal during psychiatric evaluation. Spent around 20 days there.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_3meopce
substancecode_achs
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_experienced
exptype_negative
exptype_difficult
exptype_disaster
exptype_overdose
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome report man (although it was not funny for you it was a very funny read).

I only insufflate dissos. Maybe that is why I can control it better (titrate it better). You snort a bit. You wait for an hour and thats it. Snorting is the safest ROA with dissos imho.

This dose was way too high. I did DXM a couple times at 14, started dabbling more with cough syrup (Zicam nite etc) at 16 and got heavy into all types of dissociatives at 18 (I'm 30) so I got cocky, figuring I've been doing these drugs half my life. 160mg put the fear of God into me (quite literally.) I need to stay away from these drugs.

I know it was way too high. My max. daily dose would be like 20-30mg. (over the course of 6h and then stop taking, because I feel shits getting wobbly).

Awesome report man (although it was not funny for you it was a very funny read).

I only insufflate dissos. Maybe that is why I can control it better (titrate it better). You snort a bit. You wait for an hour and thats it. Snorting is the safest ROA with dissos imho.
i cant stand snorting dissos (the only one i do is ketamine)... i find oral to be just as effective; also, where are u getting that insufflation is better? wouldnt oral be the safest, as it passes through the body's natural filters?

likewise, i don't like snorting dissos at all.

scary (but amazing) trip report! did your mania continue into the 20 days in psych ward? i hope things have been ok since then.

I snort every synthetic drug (I regard to be helpful) despite ultra potent psychedelics (lysergamides for instance), until it is proven to be inefficient vs. another ROA.

Regarding dissos the pros of insufflation are :

- much shorter come up -> finer titration possible
- shorter (perceived) duration -> the duration of the activity is pretty long with most dissociatives around
- low doses required -> insufflation is always welcome

I'll say that for me, the majority of dissos are actually weaker via insufflation than oral... MXE and 3-MeO-PCP are examples of where I get more dissociated and overall stronger effects from the same dose orally vs insufflated. Snorting them seems to make them less dissociating and more stimulating so maybe that's why it feels weaker, I'm not sure. After snorting MXE a few times, I never will again, oral is so much better in every way, even dosage. But with 3-MeO-PCP, I snort it because I don't want to get dissociated with it. If I snort 5mg, I get a bit dissociated but mostly I get stimulated and somewhat hypomanic, but if I eat it, I get pretty dissociated.