• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

3-Meo-2'oxo-pcpr, 3-ho-2'oxo-pce and 2brdck

Tbh, mxe is overrated imo. You can get it at certain dnms but the prices are way too high. It's good, but not that good. Imo 3-ho-pcp and o-pce are better (obviously this is totally subjective).

I don't see how anyone into dissociatives can say MXE is overrated unless they never had pure proper MXE. o-pce > MXE? My brain cannot even process that sentence. As for MXE being sold these days, no confirmation anywhere, and one of these "mxe batches" we had gc/ms performed only to find it was a patchwork of MXP and o-pce. All I see is the same 4-5 shady overseas sellers selling these same "long lost discovered weak MXE". MXE doesn't degrade over a paltry few years. It's incredibly shelf stable and a few years of sitting on a shelf would have no affect on the quality/potency of the experience (I say that w/ firsthand knowledge). Even at MXE's peak, many of the batches were impure or simply off. The UK batch was the gold standard, and a good number of people never crossed paths with it, only the fluffy Chinese stuff.

The magic of MXE hasn't come close to being replicated by the new dissociative chemicals that'd come down the pipeline. I hope one day that changes, but hype after hype after hype has led to excitement fatigue.

Goddamn ^^^ THIS a thousand times!

I think I know a good MXE replacement but it's a bit iffy 2'-HO-3-MeO-PCE; it'd be more potent but that's a good thing, no?
iPXE, Thioxetamine, Methoxisopropamine, 2'-OxO-3-MeO-PCMF (methfluoroxetamine), Hydroxetamine of course, 3-FlO-PCE, MXME (n, n-Methethyl), MXPy, MXPC and a few more less interesting ones. IMO I'd put most stock in iPXE, MFXE and HXE and 2-'HO-MXE

It MIGHT be more potent, hard to say for sure, but judging gfrom 3-MeO to 3-HO (without the 2-oxo), you're probably right. I'd love to try 3-HO-3-oxo-PCE. I'd also love to try 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr.