• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3 fluorophenmetrazine (3-FPM) & Vasculitis

insomniac1988

Greenlighter
Vasculitis is an inflammation of your blood vessels. It causes changes in the walls of blood vessels, including thickening, weakening, narrowing and scarring. These changes restrict blood flow, resulting in organ and tissue damage.

Realizing this thread may be a lost cause, since 3-FPM as with all RC's are banned for human testing. However, this particular stimulant appears to have more therapeutic potential than all current prescription stimulants on the market. (Ritalin, Adderall, Vyvanse, etc.) Perhaps the effect on serotonin may have something to do with this. However, after some research on Phenmetrazine, Vasculitis was a major concern, which may be why it was pulled from the market. Would 3-FPM also have this side-effect? Or would sticking to standard prescription stimulants be safer?

Interesting this should come up as on another forum a user reported that vasculitis following 3-FPM use had been picked up by their optician during a routine eye exam.

Here's what I said over there (not sure if I can link to it here so staying on the safe side):

Vasculitis makes a lot of sense as an explanation for the symptoms people report after sessions with this drug and was known to occur with phenmetrazine. It would also explain why I seem to get visual migraines on the rare occasions I've used this, as CNS vasculitis is a trigger. (I got this after the first small dose I ever to, so it may not be dosage related). Other symptoms of vasculitis include headache, fever, malaise, muscle aches, all of which sounds very familiar if you've read the 3-FPM threads here.

This is not great news for anyone who uses this regularly as increases the risk of severe cardiovascular incidents like stroke or heart attacks, and can also lead to organ damage and various associated syndromes. There's probably a cumulative effect with long term use and inflamed blood vessels get increasingly damaged.

Vasculitis can occur with many stimulants - the difference here seems to be that it occurs frequently and at lower doses.

This should be a serious consideration for anyone deciding to use 3-FPM. If used, then combining with other drugs is likely to be higher risk versus stimulants that are less likely to cause inflammatory symptoms.

This does concern me a fair bit as I've been using the stuff (therapeutically) for six months or so. I've not personally experienced any of the symptoms mentioned here (yet) but then I've never pushed the dosage too far (max 80mg/day; often less on weekends.) After a little googling, it seems that cerebral vasculitis is linked to regular amphetamine, cocaine and other stimulants, particularly when abused and/or overdosed. So far, everything I've read regarding other stimulants specifically talks of cerebral vasculitis - that seems to be a common risk among all dopaminergic stimulants - but I'm not sure whether phenmentrazine or 3-FPM present a risk of other forms of vasculitis. All this talk of potential organ damage makes me think that could be the case, either that or people are just leaping to conclusions.

Interesting this should come up as on another forum a user reported that vasculitis following 3-FPM use had been picked up by their optician during a routine eye exam.

I wouldn't say it was exactly routine as I made an emergancy appointment due to visual disturbances.

Here's what I said over there (not sure if I can link to it here so staying on the safe side):

Vasculitis makes a lot of sense as an explanation for the symptoms people report after sessions with this drug and was known to occur with phenmetrazine. It would also explain why I seem to get visual migraines on the rare occasions I've used this, as CNS vasculitis is a trigger. (I got this after the first small dose I ever to, so it may not be dosage related). Other symptoms of vasculitis include headache, fever, malaise, muscle aches, all of which sounds very familiar if you've read the 3-FPM threads here.

This is not great news for anyone who uses this regularly as increases the risk of severe cardiovascular incidents like stroke or heart attacks, and can also lead to organ damage and various associated syndromes. There's probably a cumulative effect with long term use and inflamed blood vessels get increasingly damaged.

Vasculitis can occur with many stimulants - the difference here seems to be that it occurs frequently and at lower doses.

This should be a serious consideration for anyone deciding to use 3-FPM. If used, then combining with other drugs is likely to be higher risk versus stimulants that are less likely to cause inflammatory symptoms.

Nif change my ukcr ban to "for eyeballing etiz, not for claiming intentionto, because i actually did it and i am fine and the info people gave me reminded me not to go crazy with it and i am find 4 it xox
But id rather be banned for doing it than for claiming intention, i licked a bit of carboard and used the tip

And attention wasnt what i wanted, i usually just want information and experienced by talking about what i do before i do it, i do that with every chem, i did it with 4f before etiz, just today, the attention seeking bit was wrong, maybe advice seeking prior to actually eyeballing etiz could be the correct reason for ban.

One consideration is that the "low to moderate, functional dosages" of 3-fpm--ie. 40-80mg a day are in the upper range of tolerable doages for most other stimulants. Some rare people end up with adderall prescriptions that high. It's not common. Methylphenidate is a bit different because the half-life is so short, so extended release forms tend to pack quite a dose, just in a release matrix to buffer plasma concentrations as the drug is metabolized. But even then, you don't see dosages much higher than that except out in the recreational ballparks.

And when you consider that many people on this forum and elsewhere are slamming multiple grams of the stuff--it's just a lot of material . Meth is known to disrupt the endothelial glycocalyx. I imagine many other stimulants do so as well. If there's an interaction of 3-fpm at vascular sites--maybe at lysine residues to promote peroxidation, idk--then it could be its relative lack of potency (and lower susceptibility to rapid metabolism and excretion, like cocaine or methylphenidate) that increase its relative risk of developing these kinds of symptoms.