• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Stimulants 3-CPM

I tried 3-CPM one time so far - snorting around 40mg.
It was just a functional stim. No euphoria, no negative side effects.
Snorting it felt very bad though, it got into my lung & tastes bad.

I'll try to take a higher dose orally next time - maybe 80-100mg.

I must have dreamt of reading positive reports on this chem. I just got a gram of it, so am disappointed by the lackluster reviews.

Background Info for Tolerance/The Hell of it- feel free to skip [I'm a long time stim user, spent 15 years RC tweaking/functioning with the help of: MDPV, APVP, APHP, and every pyrovalerone, cathinone, amphetamine that man ever synthesized. Back in those crazy days of the clearnet pool cleaner, fish medicine, and... bath salts(media loved that nickname) I'd have anywhere from 2-5 novel substances in my bloodstream at all times. This lasted up until the last few years, when I got hitched and needed to get myself under some bit of control. My stim of choice now is the purest Meth i can find. I dose low and don't smoke or shoot it, which reduces the negative(crazy) side effects almost completely. ]

End of prologue Lol sorry! So I've tasted most every stim made, on that spectrum id place 3-CPM (and 3- FPM) closer to a couple cups of strong coffee with no jitters than say a small line of good coke or Methamphetamine (obviously I know) I feel like that's what many RC stim users are looking to emulate or replace. This isn't the one for people looking for euphoric or powerful stimulation , but its forgiving as hell and would be a safe bet for anyone needing a boost without being obviously stimmed.

Fast and Bulbous : I always look for your opinion and feedback on a substance when deciding what/how much to take. It's been helpful many times over the decades ...this isn't 3-CPM specific issue but I had a question for you on IM dosing- Every now and then I'll get a chem that I want to IM inject, but I'm scared of fucking myself up with a bad shot or shooting something nasty. I have a minor needle fear, but I give myself TRT shots so I can do IM, SUB-Q, but not IV... (I've tried with heroin but couldn't go through with it) but I hear often that IV is safer and IM will cause infections, abscess, etc... any advice for harm reduction when IM injecting a given chemical? Is it as dangerous as its portrayed? Thanks

Fast and Bulbous : I always look for your opinion and feedback on a substance when deciding what/how much to take. It's been helpful many times over the decades ...this isn't 3-CPM specific issue but I had a question for you on IM dosing- Every now and then I'll get a chem that I want to IM inject, but I'm scared of fucking myself up with a bad shot or shooting something nasty. I have a minor needle fear, but I give myself TRT shots so I can do IM, SUB-Q, but not IV... (I've tried with heroin but couldn't go through with it) but I hear often that IV is safer and IM will cause infections, abscess, etc... any advice for harm reduction when IM injecting a given chemical? Is it as dangerous as its portrayed? Thanks
While I’m not the esteemed and highly regarded fastandbulbous, I can assure you from personal experience and general knowledge that IM is a lot riskier than IV. 3-CPM appears to be quite caustic, so I would stay clear of that route personally. I have had infections and scars caused by necrosis using all sorts of drugs via IM.

1/2 a g just came in the mail. I snorted 30mg of 4f-mph 2 hours ago. This is my first trial with this compound and the consensus appears that the oral route works the best.

- (4:30 pm) 150 mg down the hatch. Let’s see if anything noteworthy takes place. Expectations are low, but hopefully I’m proved wrong. Also, I took 2 mg of bromazolam and 300 mg of lyrica at 1:30 pm

- approximately 1 hour later I’m feeling some mild effects. It’s definitely not very stimulating. Some slight relaxation and calmness. Mood is somewhat elevated, but overall it’s not doing much.

- decided to take another 100mg to see if that will ramp things up a bit.

Last edited:
While I’m not the esteemed and highly regarded fastandbulbous, I can assure you from personal experience and general knowledge that IM is a lot riskier than IV. 3-CPM appears to be quite caustic, so I would stay clear of that route personally. I have had infections and scars caused by necrosis using all sorts of drugs via IM.

1/2 a g just came in the mail. I snorted 30mg of 4f-mph 2 hours ago. This is my first trial with this compound and the consensus appears that the oral route works the best.

- (4:30 pm) 150 mg down the hatch. Let’s see if anything noteworthy takes place. Expectations are low, but hopefully I’m proved wrong. Also, I took 2 mg of bromazolam and 300 mg of lyrica at 1:30 pm

- approximately 1 hour later I’m feeling some mild effects. It’s definitely not very stimulating. Some slight relaxation and calmness. Mood is somewhat elevated, but overall it’s not doing much.

- decided to take another 100mg to see if that will ramp things up a bit.
Neither am I, I just do good bullshit!

People encounter problems with IM for two reasons:
A) EVERYTHING has to be fuck off sterile.
B) you cannot use the same concentration for IM as you do with IV. With IV, the drug solution is very quickly diluted by blood plasma, diluting it below destructive concentrations. For IM, you have to work out the maximum concentration (actually osmolarity), as above that concentration,it will draw water out bly killing them.

IV requires pokingholes in veins, prompting their collapse and potentially introducing clot nuclei that can lead to embolism or stroke. Particulate matter introduced by IM, gets encapsulated and sealed within muscle tissue.
Finally IV involves having to look, whereas IM can do with approx target area, then jabbing it in (the sight of needle turns my stomach.

If IM isn't fast enough, you're just impatient...

Osmolarity max concentration for assorted compounds, for IM, will appear when I've done an apptopriate amount of tidying & housework.

Last edited:
Is this as fynctional as 3-FPM?

Love letter to 3:

Oh 3 oh darling 3
You saw me you came on to me
You fucked me up
As I drank your euthoria like you were water in a cup
Dearest 3 what a wild, breathtaking fuck
When you ceme in me I thought I was in luck
Riding your back I was fucking high
Althougj it was an illusion; one big lie
Up n down we'd go
High n low high n low
Racing like a rocket through the night
Then you'd drain me fuck I felt like utter shite,
I only had eyes for you n no need for food
You changed me; made me dirty n rude
Oh 3 you're the mighty white trash
in more than imagine you drained the cash
You got me fucked
I enjoyed having my tits sucked
Yeah I've just wrote a loada utter shit you see
Darling 3 that's what's you to me.
We think we're fucking brill
When really we're spouting such utter drivel
So 3 when you are no more and I comedown
You smile slightly as you see the face frown
You know we, each ome of us are an utter bellend
We're going to be with you soon we're gna spend,
Our money 3 to have you stimulant me,
Ride me baby, ride me; my fuck fest 3
3-FPM, threeeee

Is this as fynctional as 3-FPM?

Love letter to 3:

Oh 3 oh darling 3
You saw me you came on to me
You fucked me up
As I drank your euthoria like you were water in a cup
Dearest 3 what a wild, breathtaking fuck
When you ceme in me I thought I was in luck
Riding your back I was fucking high
Althougj it was an illusion; one big lie
Up n down we'd go
High n low high n low
Racing like a rocket through the night
Then you'd drain me fuck I felt like utter shite,
I only had eyes for you n no need for food
You changed me; made me dirty n rude
Oh 3 you're the mighty white trash
in more than imagine you drained the cash
You got me fucked
I enjoyed having my tits sucked
Yeah I've just wrote a loada utter shit you see
Darling 3 that's what's you to me.
We think we're fucking brill
When really we're spouting such utter drivel
So 3 when you are no more and I comedown
You smile slightly as you see the face frown
You know we, each ome of us are an utter bellend
We're going to be with you soon we're gna spend,
Our money 3 to have you stimulant me,
Ride me baby, ride me; my fuck fest 3
3-FPM, threeeee

Never a truer word spoken.

Yeah this compound was a big let down. Up to 300 mg orally and didn’t get much out of it. Felt purely serotonergic, but not in a good way. No stimulation, in fact it was oddly sedating. Perhaps there was a slight elevation in mood, but it was extremely subtle. Too expensive and even if it wasn’t it’s just not worth it. Why are RCs like this even synthed? They seem to be getting worse and worse.

Yeah this compound was a big let down. Up to 300 mg orally and didn’t get much out of it. Felt purely serotonergic, but not in a good way. No stimulation, in fact it was oddly sedating. Perhaps there was a slight elevation in mood, but it was extremely subtle. Too expensive and even if it wasn’t it’s just not worth it. Why are RCs like this even synthed? They seem to be getting worse and worse.
Not being arrogant (well yes I am, but what the fuck!), I have several suggestions for good RCs, but no fucker listens. At least that's how it feels. It's the only thing I'm good at (well, that and a generous, passionate lover! 🤣🤣)

Did you try 3fpm @fastandbulbous? I'd be interested to know your opinion on it. I personally loved it, best sex drug ever. It gave you energy and confidence and longevity but it didn't make you impotent like some stims do in high doses. Not much body load at all. Would love to get some more! Very Moriah when vapes though.
Edit: morish when vaped!

Last edited:
Not being arrogant (well yes I am, but what the fuck!), I have several suggestions for good RCs, but no fucker listens. At least that's how it feels. It's the only thing I'm good at (well, that and a generous, passionate lover! 🤣🤣)
Did you enjoy it on its own? You said it was nice with 4fmph correct? Just plugged some and thinking of using what’s left of the 3-cpm.

I also see your points on IM vs IV and they’re valid. Do you use a micron filter for the 4fmph? Also did u administer the 3-cpm IM as well? I just got some microns to use for FXE. Actually really surprised at how much I liked FXE. I prepped 2 100 mg shots. First shot I muscled then I quickly IV’d the second shot and by the time I was half way through plunging the second one I began to get this crazy rush. I was lucky enough to plunge the rest before going bye bye and not snap the needle of in my arm.

Oh god yes. A combination of 3-FPM & 4-FMPH is the elixir of life, when it comes to sex (believe me, getting things going, at my age, takes a fair bit)

Did you enjoy it on its own? You said it was nice with 4fmph correct? Just plugged some and thinking of using what’s left of the 3-cpm.

I also see your points on IM vs IV and they’re valid. Do you use a micron filter for the 4fmph? Also did u administer the 3-cpm IM as well? I just got some microns to use for FXE. Actually really surprised at how much I liked FXE. I prepped 2 100 mg shots. First shot I muscled then I quickly IV’d the second shot and by the time I was half way through plunging the second one I began to get this crazy rush. I was lucky enough to plunge the rest before going bye bye and not snap the needle of in my arm.
Last time I had that sort of disaster, was administering 180mg of ketamine into a muscle, while sitting on bog. Unfortunately, it seems I ht a tinyvein, which meant in 15secods, I was crawling across the landing floor, to tell bedroom. Upon announcing 'Deborah, I think I'm dead, followed by hysterical laughter, is the closest I've come to IV ket.
And yes, micron filters are essential

What's fxe like @higherconciousness may I ask? Like mxe or have you not done that? I'm gutted I missed the boat with mxe! Or I think I did anyway, as I was surprised with a line of something at a party once that I thought was meph, but turned out it was ket or some form of it.
I went completely blind for about 15 mins. F&B was at the same party and it was at the height of mxe's influx. I have no idea if it was ket or not as I've only had ket about half a dozen times, so not well attuned to and subtle differences.

Well if I was there, an it as at mxe's peak, chances are I gave a line to anyone who asked (as the creator and someone who isn't motivated by money, I was probably getting it for free, from te person who I did research for. Under such circumstances, ye.ah, I as probably being a bit generous

I suppose we'll never know. It was a pretty big line though, big enough that I thought it was a big line of mephedrone, so that makes me doubt it was mxe a somewhat as a big line of that would be what? 25-30mg or so?