• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives 3-CL-PCP combinations; what have you tried?

SuperPsych

Bluelighter
I'm curious to see what combos people have tried with 3-CL-PCP.
3-CL-PCP to me is a very versatile chemical with a wide range of effects, and there are a few things I may be interested in combining with it. I'd especially like to hear reports of people who have combined it with Stimulants, Psychedelics, or other dissociatives.

These are the combos that I've tried that I can remember:
3-CL-PCP and MXPR: The MXPR was taken a little after the peak of the 3-CL-PCP. It was a pleasant combo but nothing to write home about. It seemed that the MXPR basically overtook the experience and the 3-CL didn't shine through much.
3-CL-PCP and Kava: I have used Kava Kava tea to help me get to sleep after a 3-CL-PCP experience. 3-CL has really long legs for me as it's usually a minimum of 12 hours after my last dose that I'm able to sleep. Usually closer to 16 hours. Have not tried Kava at the peak but it sure does help get to sleep.
3-CL-PCP and Phenibut: Phenibut goes good with 3-CL-PCP as it does just about everything. Just makes me less prone to anxiety during the experience. I find 3-CL-PCP to be a Pro-Sociql drug depending on dose and this just pushes it further in that direction.
3-CL-PCP and Weed: I don't smoke weed too much these days as it triggers anxiety attacks in me easily. However, a hit or two is nice, especially after the peak. It helps bring back some of the character.
3-CL-PCP and Buprenorphine: I've been on Suboxone for a while now, so it provides me no sort of recreational or noticeable psychoactive effect. Suboxone only relieves my withdrawal symptoms. However, I note this combo just so its known that it is safe for someone who is tolerant to Suboxone. I may be a little more hesitant to combine the two if I didn't have an opioid tolerance, although I imagine that the euphoria of an opioid added to the euphoria from the 3-CL-PCP would be superb.
3-CL-PCP and Mirtazapine: I've never taken a high, psychoactive dose of Mirtazapine. However, I have taken it to try and help get me to sleep while on 3-CL-PCP. It can result in some intense tactile sensations! 3-CL on its own can cause some pretty extreme and pleasant physical sensations, the Mirtazapine just kicks those up a notch.
3-CL-PCP, Phenibut, Buprenorphine, FXE and Cannabis: I wrote a short trip report on this one

Those are the combos that I can recall trying out so far. I am extremely curious about combining it with a psychedelic, but I'm waiting until I read another report or 2. I have read 2 reports of it being mixed with a psychedelic with success. One of those reports was 100mg 3-cl and 75mg DPT smoked if I remember correctly, so mixing 3-cl with psychedelics is most likely safe; it's just a matter of how much they're potentiated. I'm also interested in hearing how it mixes with a stimulant out of curiosity. I don't use stimulants very often but in the past I have enjoyed combining dissociatives with stimulants.
If you have any experience combining 3-CL-PCP with anything at all, please post! 3-CL-PCP is a strange drug and I imagine it has a complex Mechanism of action. The effects it provides are not typical of pure NMDA antagonism. I'm trying to gather as many reports as possible to hopefully provide some insight into the safety of this chemical, and its possible mechanisms of action.

Last edited:
I've never tried 3-CL-PCP, but I have some experience with 3-F-PCP. I generally take low doses (~8mg to 20mg) for therapeutic purposes or to correct a bad mood, etc I've never taken more than 30-40mg.

Seems to mix well with most substances at these doses. I took 30mg of it ontop of 80mg of FXE while on a strong tab of LSD, and it was pretty awful. Nothing horrifying but it wasn't enjoyable. Just weird.

Other than that it seems to mix well with everything. I don't like dissociatives much and don't take them them for recreational purposes but 3F-PCP is great stuff.

Have you sampled 3F-PCP and if so, how would compare the two?

I've never tried 3-CL-PCP, but I have some experience with 3-F-PCP. I generally take low doses (~8mg to 20mg) for therapeutic purposes or to correct a bad mood, etc I've never taken more than 30-40mg.

Seems to mix well with most substances at these doses. I took 30mg of it ontop of 80mg of FXE while on a strong tab of LSD, and it was pretty awful. Nothing horrifying but it wasn't enjoyable. Just weird.

Other than that it seems to mix well with everything. I don't like dissociatives much and don't take them them for recreational purposes but 3F-PCP is great stuff.

Have you sampled 3F-PCP and if so, how would compare the two?
I have tried 3-F-PCP before but only twice. I haven't seen it pop up again from any of my go-to vendors and that fact is the bane of my existence.

I honestly can't really compare the two. 3-CL-PCP is so unlike any other dissociative drug that I've done that I can't draw any clear comparisons, except for the fact that it can make one somewhat manic (albeit not as extreme as 3-MeO-PCP), and that it has dissociative effects (although even at high doses, it's nit very dissociating).

3-F-PCP is much closer in effect to 3-MeO-PCP than it is 3-CL-PCP.

I have tried 3-F-PCP before but only twice. I haven't seen it pop up again from any of my go-to vendors and that fact is the bane of my existence.

I honestly can't really compare the two. 3-CL-PCP is so unlike any other dissociative drug that I've done that I can't draw any clear comparisons, except for the fact that it can make one somewhat manic (albeit not as extreme as 3-MeO-PCP), and that it has dissociative effects (although even at high doses, it's nit very dissociating).

3-F-PCP is much closer in effect to 3-MeO-PCP than it is 3-CL-PCP.

What doses of 3-CL-PCP are you using and via what ROA?

Chlorinated RC's tend to make me uneasy given the proponsity of chlorine substituents to create unusually toxic compounds. But it does sound like an interesting compound.

The Chinese supplier 3-CL-PCP that I am familiar with was tested via independent GCMS and it came up with mostly 3-CL-PCP as the active with a small amount of an unidentified compound as well as very small amount of actual PCP (probably not enough to be too active but perhaps so). You mention manic, perhaps you have the PCP contaminated batch. At high enough doses of that batch perhaps an active dose of PCP could be consumed (given it's pretty high potency).

I did get this batch directly from a Chinese supplier. I did see that test result online and am tempted to send mine in to get tested. This is the 2nd batch that I've gotten and it has a different appearance and seems to require more for an effect

I have heard that chlorinated amphetamines are toxic but wasn't sure if that was true for other chemical classes. Do you have any idea if that's true mainly for amphetamines or is it all chlorinated compounds?

Something about 3-CL does make me feel uneasy. It's a good experience and overall smooth. I can't describe it but "something" feels off when I take it. There aren't too many physical side effects, and yet when I take it I somehow feel like it is hard on my body. It's bizarre. On top of that, it lasts forever so I assume that it's difficult for the body to metabolize. I'll feel lingering effects 24 hours or more after a dose, and the main effects last a minimum of 12 hours for me. It also has 2 or 3 distinct phases for me. The first phase is euphoric and full of tactile sensations and is energetic and empathogenic. The 2nd phase is more dissociative, visual and somewhat sedating. The possible 3rd phase is more the comedown, but the comedown reminds me more of the 1st phase but much more mild. The fact that it comes in very distinct phases makes me believe that it may produce some active metabolite.

How much 3-cl I take varies depending on what I'm going for. I usually take between 120mg-150mg in a session, but have taken up to 200mg (possibly more). The most I have taken at once was around 140mg I think. My usual method is to take 60mg to start, and then redoses of 15-30mg whenever I feel it necessary. I have a bad habit of not keeping track of my total dose and there have been a couple of times where I have taken too much and there was an uneasy feeling that the dosage I was on was dangerous. The reason I usually end up redosing often is because I end up chasing the euphoria of that 1st phase that happens as it starts kicking in

Last edited: