3 best activities for recovery?? :D

1. have a shower and get into clean clothes
smile.gif

2. sex
biggrin.gif

3. talk copious amounts of absolute shite for the rest of the day
wink.gif

oh yeah, sleep fits in there somewhere

speaking of shopping, i once did it when entirely off my face. abit off-topic i know, but very fun nonetheless.
followed my uncle shopping at chapel st 1 saturday morning after HK (yes my uncle goes to HK). we were both very off our faces (just took a booster after HK), and i almost bought up an entire shop (on his visa). hehehe...
yes, it was very fun indeed.
smile.gif

dance,drink,chat.. nuthin betta than gettin scatta drunk n dancin round the backyard/beach/lounge whereva with ur mates talking ABSOLUTE crap
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Never done the sex thing straight after a night out. Partially because we're both too tired, but mainly because we think normal sex will seem dull after Esex. For those of you who have and do, is it worth it?

3 best activities for recovery? i have more than that matez.
1. MIXING ( that can last for hours )
smile.gif

2. Be with my lovely girlfriend
smile.gif

3. Definitely sex.
smile.gif

4. G's (awesome! i love the chatting feeling)
5. Drop more shitz till sunset then knock off
6. Headstand etc etc. all kinda weird stuff
7. play abit of chillout music, burn some
japanese incense
8. shower. LOVE IT
9. Will try to have a couple shots of wheat
grass juice.
Recovery can be so damn fun at times, when everyone around you feeling good as well.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
~end of transmission~

beer/alcohol
missions are an absolutely hilarious especially the stupid shit u do
talking shit is always a must and good fun
wippits are fun as well

A few lines of good ole Charlie never goes astray, tho he's never in town anymore
frown.gif

Some of my fav's are:
  • Shower
  • Toasted cheese sandwich
  • Cup of Espresso
  • A small joint
  • More pills (if available)
  • As previously stated, Coke.
A new one is mixing whilst still VERY off your face. Nothing beats a great mix!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
...the currency man.

dRanged wrote: Never done the sex thing straight after a night out. Partially because we're both too tired, but mainly because we think normal sex will seem dull after Esex. For those of you who have and do, is it worth it?
Ohhh yeah! E-sex can be the greatest but it really depends on how the boy is affected.. ever heard of a little problem known as 'shrinkage'? hehe
wink.gif
Also some guys apparently find it hard to stay.. well.. um, hard but others can go for HOURS!!
As to whether it beats 'straight' sex, again that depends on the boy
smile.gif
If you have great 'straight' sex, E-sex won't diminish that. If you don't, E-sex probably won't be the earth-shattering experience I'd like to describe in detail but won't ...
my advice: suck it & see!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~trouble
(with a pop-o-matic bubble)

I'm still E-Sex deprived, despite the fact that normal sex is on-tap
frown.gif

We just find ourselves too tired after a night out and end up falling asleep
frown.gif

Not fair!
*pouts*

Well gee, besides all those already stated.. crapping on is a fav coming up with new theories to many of life's questions, such as time travel, string theory and evolution to name a few.. also board games are a crack up!!
Stuff like Scattergories, Taboo and Balderdash are all funny as when off your guts and continuing on into the next day.

i'm with pekkie here - NO BISCUITS
they're evil shite i tells ya, eeeeeeeeeevil
scenario - lozz trying to force bk to eat after a hard night candy flipping
lozz - you must eat all these biscuits (about 5)
bk - *struggles through 2 of the said biscuits*
lozz- *picks up a biscuit, gets through about half and then pegs it across the room*
lozz- okay, let's try the custard instead
moral of the story - crumby dry food is not fun when you're scattered
bk

I have to add just one that hasn't been stated, SPA!! man, we hit the public pools after a big night, sometimes popping an extra half before we go in and then just sit in the spa all morning laughing at all the straight people at 8am on a sunday morning, the spa is just heavenly.
other than that, more drugs is usually a good one I dunno if nangs have been mentioned but they are always fun the next day
smile.gif

My favourites:
1) Sex
2) Movie in bed, then more sex.
3) Spliff, then sleep, then more sex.
Dont know about you's but Im waaay to knackered to go on any "missions" after a big night out. Prefer to chill.
Also a comedown is just about the only time Im NOT keen for a mix. Hard beats are the last thing my sensitive ears want to hear.
A stupid question: What is G? Everyones talking about it and little old me has no idea what this magical comedown cure is. Is it a fancy name for speed?

Never eat shapes while rolling or on a comedown. They stick in your mouth and you have to stick your finger in to get the biscuit stuff out. NOT GOOD.
Heheh oh yeah I think I'll have to try the spa one day soon. That could be good
smile.gif

SPA. definitely a good ideaaa!
smile.gif

------------------
~end of transmission~