• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

3,4-dmmc

*BUMP*

Going to research =) 3,4-DMMC and will compare it to Methylone / 4-MEC / RTI-111, if wanted some related compounds can be investigated (Ethylone / Ethcathinone...).

---» Peace o/

I compared Methylone, 4-MEC, and 3,4-DMMC this weekend and 3,4-DMMC is the crystal form of 4-MEC basically.

Compare the Methylone / 4-MEC / 3,4-DMMC molecules to (bk-)MDMA BTW ;)

more to follow

---» Peace o/

I compared Methylone, 4-MEC, and 3,4-DMMC this weekend and 3,4-DMMC is the crystal form of 4-MEC basically.

Compare the Methylone / 4-MEC / 3,4-DMMC molecules to (bk-)MDMA BTW ;)

more to follow

---» Peace o/

Thank you so much sir..I look forward to any and all information given on this new substance..

what does that mean? ive gotten, and can get 34dmmc and 4mec in crystals. and i can get them in powder.

what does that mean? ive gotten, and can get 34dmmc and 4mec in crystals. and i can get them in powder.

Think he means it's more compared to 4-mec ..I really don't know but I'm gona run this bitch through a battery tomorow..Will report back tomorow nite....Wish me luck....

Well talked to my asshole neighbor today about his experiance with 3,4 dmmc..

Not going to get into the trip report..Shit sucks plain and simple...I mean it's not totally worthless but it won't knock your socks off...He said he compares it in the same effects as Fluoroamp...As most of you know it's weak.....

Any q's would be happy to answer..

IV recomendations?

Well I don't recomend sticking needles in your arm but I'm not your mother so..Yeah sure.It gets you high but it's really not very potent ...

Would like to point out a couple of things if I may..Someone was saying how the side effects could be worse than mephedrone..I disagree with that..My neighbor said the side effects and hangover were not severe at all..The only thing that sucked was how bad it burned the nostrils.

And the high was a lazy type high.Not very motivating... I wouldn't recomend this chemical at all..

Turning the page and moving on.

So, is there anyone who thinks 3,4-DMMC is a RC worth trying? Doesn't sound that enticing to me..

catnipforsale

So, is there anyone who thinks 3,4-DMMC is a RC worth trying? Doesn't sound that enticing to me..

Yeah that seems to be the general consensus.

I used to have major problems with 4MMC (mephedrone) around 2009. Got me all psychotic and having trouble with my job and social life. Because: 4MMC is like HEAVEN (the high) but the comedown is NASTY as f%ck.

So i stopped for a while then wanted to do drugs again, but not 4MMC because it was harder to get online, and i was scared of going trought the same thing again.

First i tried 4FMP, nice euphoric rushes, but i hated the very very long lasting stimulation, like on speed. Tried then 4-mec, what smells and looks like meph, but is fucking crap, you dont really get high, but you do get a bad hangover that lasts troughout the week.

Then: i ordered 3'4-DMMC....i snorted a line and it was like 90% of 4mmc. Truly amazing, almost the same high, and longer lasting! So trust me, it is really worth trying if you look for a MDMA/COKE rush but i found the hangover and comedown are even worse then from 4mmc. I got really depressed, and adicted, binged on it for a few months, then stopped and pulled myself together.

Now i look healtyh again, feel good, and stupid moronic old me just ordered 4-mem-apb and 3-mmc. To be continued xd

Has anyone tried an oral dose? I'm not willing to fuck up my nose or lungs (more). Thanks.

There's no reason to believe DMMC wouldn't be well-absorbed orally, just like mephedrone is.