Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

3,4 ctmp / ippd / study drugs!!

jodis

Greenlighter
Okay so im new to the Research Chemical scene and i feel like ive gotten into it at the worst time here in Australia! So my question is to everyone here, is 3,4 CTMP (Dichloromethylphenidate) or IPPD (Isopropylphenidate) legal here in Australia? And has anyone had any luck in receiving 3,4 CTMP or IPPD in Australia. I'm not asking for a source, ive found multiple sources i was just curious as to whether it would even be possible to get these chems into the country.

Pretty much every "research chemical" is an analog of something scheduled, which means that the drugs you mentioned would be covered by Australia's very restrictive analog laws.
Whether or not you could get them into the country is another conversation altogether, but not the sort of discussion we allow on bluelight, i'm afraid.

Welcome, by the way :)

Ahh thankyou for the quick reply, if SWIM were to order some would there be serious legal repercussions or just a simple confiscation of the product? Also has anyone here tried modafinil? Need honest reviews on the substance

P.S: Sorry if this discussion is not allowed i am new and just trying to understand how people are getting these chems, as i believe chems like 3,4 CTMP and ADHD medication such as dextroamphetamine and methylphenidate can be life changing although habbit forming and dangerous when not used in a controlled manner and for purposes such as self improvement or of pushing your mental limitations.

-BIOHACKING AND ENHANCING COGNITIVE FUNCTION IS AN AMAZING THING.

Yeah, again - not really territory we can advise on.
Sourcing is one of the main rules we must abide by...
And we don't use "swim" on bluelight.

Personally i've got mixed feelings about using psychostimulants for study purposes.
They give you intense focus but at the cost of retaining information, which is often the whole point.
And once you start going down that path - yeah, it can seem hard to study without them.

Have you researched nootropics at all?

I'm prescribed modafinil for fibromyalgia fatigue. I only noticed an increase in concentration the first few times I took it. Since then, literally all it does is make me less tired. I don't think it would be any use as a study aid unless you have fatigue related concentration problems.