European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

2nd Storm?

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
No bloody break, this is insane I swear to God. Just had one hell of a storm blow through here & God knows where it's off to now.

Has everyone got their electric back on? Heard on the news 4,000 people still off the grid & I've just had something out if The Bible rip through.

Honestly folks anyone in the North-East I'd start praying to your God.

This is insane now, honestly folks keep your dogs & cats inside today & keep safe.

Funny innit? These days when we get wind and rain it's always a storm with a fuckin name.

Back in my day it was called 'weather'...
You are old, I heard it before about folks your age.

When you got up for school you had to cut wood to get a fire going but the Land Baron kept trying to steal you so he could make you work in his Cotton plantation in Jamaica so you had to be guarded by Lord Brave heart the white Knight. Then you had the worry of th local shape shifting witch who used to eat kids, fire breathing dragons, highway men looking for Th Holy Grail & the odd Swamp hag who also ate kids.

I feel lucky I only had to worry about gypsy families, a nutcase called Coz who loved sniffing glue & a weird Satanist.
I'm not joking btw, the guy actually had Hail Satan burned into his front Lawn & had tried to snatch kids who knocked his door then run off.

You are old, I heard it before about folks your age.

When you got up for school you had to cut wood to get a fire going but the Land Baron kept trying to steal you so he could make you work in his Cotton plantation in Jamaica so you had to be guarded by Lord Brave heart the white Knight. Then you had the worry of th local shape shifting witch who used to eat kids, fire breathing dragons, highway men looking for Th Holy Grail & the odd Swamp hag who also ate kids.

Aye, them were the days...

The mad thing is FUBAR when your kids have their own children tales of walking a few miles on your own will sound insane to them. Kids in 30/40 years time will be in flying cars and guarded by A.I. robots.

Just in my lifetime the changes in technology, culture etc is insane. I've gone from a TDK tape to a piece of plastic that holds over half a million tracks, what 2 generations ahead will have is beyond our Science Fiction.

Joe Exotic who???

This guy knew my mom, nearly killed my dad with a tiger & turned up to Court with a Lion which they didn't let him take in & instead of a legal tea he picked a dwarf dressed in a 3 piece suit who stood on the seats cracking a bullwhip shouting"My client is innocent" all the time.

This guy is meant to have released several tigers, lions, bears, panthers and a crocodile when the dangerous animals act came in.

We're a unique lot in The Black Country.

He also used to cure heroin addicts too by chaining them up for a week then leave them. If people kicked off he would bring his favourite lion into the room & scare them so badly they would shut up.
He would bring food once a day & empty their poop & piddle bucket, you had a blanket to sleep on too.

I'm not joking btw, he was famous for it & had good results from his "detox' program. Nobody doing a fancy middle class, home away from home drug hotel with this guy. It's pure rattle & the threat of being eaten alive by wild animals round here 🙂

He also used to cure heroin addicts too by chaining them up for a week then leave them. If people kicked off he would bring his favourite lion into the room & scare them so badly they would shut up.
He would bring food once a day & empty their poop & piddle bucket, you had a blanket to sleep on too.

I'm not joking btw, he was famous for it & had good results from his "detox' program. Nobody doing a fancy middle class, home away from home drug hotel with this guy. It's pure rattle & the threat of being eaten alive by wild animals round here 🙂

Also I know that guys done some horrible things but what we can all agree on is he had an absolute cracking afro

I'm just glad I chose methadone rather than torture...

Well this thread took a wild turn and I'm grateful that I could be apart of it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I just posted something nearly the same. Thread began about the storm & was 100% normal & ended up with deadly animals used in forced heroin withdrawal.

It's no wonder when I think about it why I'm single & people think I'm odd.

No local nutcases by you @partyflakes ?????

@partyflakes @F.U.B.A.R. while I'm here...my favourite podcast ever & it streams without a download etc. The most insane wrestler ever.

"and the innovative 1970’s gay wrestler who used Nazi and Satanic gimmicks in the ring to incite riots while hallucinating!

One famous match that destroyed half of Madison Square Garden in NYC, the guy was wrecked on Mescaline & began attacking the audience. His stage gimmick was to pretend to be a Nazi then burn the American flag too 🤣🤣

I just posted something nearly the same. Thread began about the storm & was 100% normal & ended up with deadly animals used in forced heroin withdrawal.

It's no wonder when I think about it why I'm single & people think I'm odd.

No local nutcases by you @partyflakes ?????
That's just the natural progression of every discussion surely, one second I'm talking to my nan about the weather... next thing you know I'm telling her about people rattling due to the threat of livestock, many a fun Christmas dinner ruined.

We are all a bit odd in our own way though right, just need to find someone as weird as ourselves.

local nutcases everywhere mate, you're not the geezer behind the Aldi car park warning people the worlds going to end are you ?