Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-T-7 (20mg) - New Experience

greenmeanies

Bluelighter
a couple days ago, i measured 530mg of 2c-t-7, added to 21g (sugar, vitamin c, tryptophan, altoids peppermint mix), mixed well in coffee grinder, and filled 50 size 1 gelatin capsules. 1.5g of mix was left over. each capsule thus held 400mg of mix, or 10mg of 2c-t-7.

i have tried 2c-e before, up to 15mg. tonight is my first time with 2c-t-7.

4:30PM
T+0:00 eat one gelatin capsule, with one capsule Gingko and one tablet glucosamine.

T+1:00 nothing is felt after the bus ride home. music on ipod is still sober.

T+1:30 nothing still, decide to supplement with one capsule rectal.

T+2:00 have finished eating spicy ramen noodle soup with two eggs. barely felt any gastric upset. i have had some stomach troubles on the come up of 2c-e, but this feels easier.

T+2:30 after watching family guy and smoking a one hit bowl, i am strongly coming up. the cats are mewing, purring, stretching, and sleeping. as i type this, gregory is rumbling like a diesel on my lap.

time is now 7:13pm, going to turn off the tv and see what this trip does to me. updates later :)

substancecode_2ct7

Last edited by a moderator:
8:41pm

T+4:00
whew! just took a hot bath with some mineral salts. this material is amazing. tactile enhancement and music guided me to a peak orgasm somewhere between T+3 and T+4.
didn't give it a chance for OEVs to pop up cuz i was closing my eyes in ecstasy. never done mdma but it must feel like this. i am oozing menthol from every pore!

open eye visuals are a real treat.

audrey (mute calico kitty, sister of bonzo) is such a beautiful little creature. her thick fur plays with light all the time, and i get to play with it too. if you asked someone what color she is, they might say gray but in reality she has all the earth tones hidden in her fur. some rust, some sand, some charcoal and slate. i'm getting synaesthesia right now as i look at her and try to type what i see. i can hear the colors, each one makes a subtle graze alongside my peripheral vision. where did the cat go? suddenly i am plunged into a gently bobbing sea of fuzzy little tufts of fur, all waving merrily in the sunshine at me. i blink and am snapped back into reality. audrey and i exchange a look. she yawns.

a note on the depth of this chemical: i was able to fully explore (and uncover some hidden bits of) my sexuality while peaking in the bathtub. in terms of profound thoughts, i am reminded of my goals and obligations to meet those goals. the timing of this trip is a bit off, as i still have one more meeting of my lab section in which i must finish work and check out. but yesterday was the second exam in that class, so i feel like i'm done already. today i turned in revised data from an earlier lab, a silly dilution multiplication i had left out.
i have a lot of work to do on my final project for the other class; my partner and i are studying h2o3 and its formation/degradation in computational chemistry.
both my girlfriend and i have had some dental issues in the recent past: i had all four wisdom teeth extracted two weeks ago, and she just got a double root canal this week. ouch!
so this trip has really helped me open up-- to myself i guess. i was alone the entire time, except for the companionship of the two cats here (audrey and gregory) and brief video/phone calls with family.
if i close my eyes the visuals and mindset will come immediately, but i feel i am in the plateau now and need to get things done in the present.

a high thought i had earlier that made me laugh out loud-- i am a man, a sentient breathing living man, who has expanded his awareness using a chemical tool, brought to me by the futuristic implications of the digital beyond, a macrocosm of others just like me... and here i am enjoying myself, discovering myself, understanding what it is to be alone with myself... and here are these other beings vibrating against my chest... their vocalizations somehow pleasant to my ears, these feline creatures of another world. for just a brief moment they and i share a time and space, and our minds overlap in a fleeting unity. purrrr. then i laugh because i'm a monkey petting a kitty. it really is astounding how we have domesticated certain animals to react to us, and we react to them. somehow our interactions mesh on the normal timescale of things, and it is really bizarre to think about what cats must see us as :)

I've personally heard of unusual responses that people have had to low doses of this chemical. I'm not sure I would feel safe using this but an interesting report nonetheless!

i think the stars aligned to give me the most amazing experience. i think i hit the dose just right. obviously my dose regime would be impossible to replicate exactly, but i have no desire to go any higher in dose. this is one VERY powerful ally, at least for me. there is so much magic here i feel i should not revisit this space for a full month, because i do not want to spoil it.

AMAZING!

when i left my mom's house (with the two cats) and came home with my girlfriend, it turns out that our cat bonzo (orange tabby, audrey's brother) was tweaking out all day. meowing at the walls, running across the floor and other schizo shit.

i have a feeling he was spiritually affected by my trip with his sister today, even though he has been separated by several miles. we only took him away from the other two a couple months ago, so he is still adjusting to life as a single cat. it must be scary for him to go outside at this house, because we live right on a major bus line and there are always tons of scary traffic outside our house. compare to his old home where the other two cats stay, which is on a no-outlet easement down a hill from the arterial street. very quiet, tons of paved area to just roll around in the sun. can't do that here, he'd get smushed by a bus.

when i came home, he sniffed my hand (smelled like audrey whom i was just petting). he must be filled with separation pain from his littermate... but i couldn't move audrey, the car ride would be too traumatic for her. he will have to be happy with my word that she is doing ok.

hey dude yea Ancient Egyptians worshipped cats and most of the pharoahs were buried with them! Feline's are divine and can teach us wonderful lessons about oneness. Cats treat you how you treat them. And when you can treat them on level with you as a beast, they become people. Cats have full on emotions and you learn from eachother

Cool, 2C-T-7 sounds like a winner. Sometimes solo trips can be quite amazing.

louis-wain2.jpg

by Louis Waine

thanks for reading :) and those cat paintings are amazing

i had trouble falling asleep at 3AM (T+10:30) so i popped a couple diphenhydramine, which unfortunately made me a bit groggy this morning, but i'm not overly drained. looks like i will have to plan on taking this chemical much earlier in the day if i plan on going to bed at a reasonable hour, but it didn't make me feel quite as stimulated as 2c-e did. jaw tension was noted, but i think there is a large component of my tooth pain to blame for that.