Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-T-2 -- First Time -- My Impressions

Morninggloryseed

Bluelight Crew
My Impression Of 2C-T-2

My impression of 2C-T-2?Marvelous!!!

I found 2C-T-2 to be nothing at all like 2C-T-7. It possesses an all-together different nature. How do they differ? Here are some random notes, in no particular order. I will compare it with the popular 2C-T-7, one of its many chemical brothers. Remember that 2C-T-2 can effect everyone differently.

2C-T-2 hit me hard and fast where as 2C-T-7 has a long and slow come up. Yet they both peak by the three-hour point. Weird. 2C-T-2 was not a very visual psychedelic for me, and I seem to be in the minority here. I had very nice visuals, don't get me wrong, but NOTHING at all like I would get with 2C-T-7.

Things would only get to a certain point and stop, kind of like a more colorful version of woodrose seeds. No closed eye visuals (CEVs) to write home about. Very spiritual, emotional and empathetic material. I was very nauseous in the beginning, more so than with 2C-T-7, and I vomited one hour after eating the pill containing 20 mg. I actually ate very little that day. I did feel FINE after that.

It is definitely stronger on a milligram per milligram basis compared to 2C-T-7, as 20 mg of 2C-T-7 would not have been that strong. I was actually very amazed at how powerful the dose was; yet I was completely comfortable in public. A close friend had come over, and we went to a classical guitar concert. It was a fantastic experience! Yet, the 2C-T-2 seemed to do little to enhance the music. Again, this is not 2C-T-7. To me, it was more of an introspective head-trip, rather than the mind candy effects I get with 2C-T-7. I was lost in internal thought, rather than becoming enthralled with the beauty of my surroundings.

I disagree with an Internet posting that stated 2C-T-2 is a wannabe 2C-T-7. It is a unique experience, and 2C-T-2 has its own unique place in one's psychedelic medicine cabinet. 2C-T-2 dropped off abruptly after the peak, unlike the never-ending effects I experience with 2C-T-7. I feel this can have its advantages.

At the four-hour point I was much down, so I added 20 mg of DPT to the mixture, and a most delightful effect was produced. Minor ego-loss and extreme visuals. I do not seem to like DPT alone at a full dose, but in small amounts it makes a wonderful boost to the trail-off of a phenethylamine trip. I should add that I never experienced any of the negative body-load that 2C-T-2 has been accused of producing. In fact, it was much easier on my body than 2C-T-7 ever has been.

To sum up: 20 mg of 2C-T-2 provided me with a beautiful +3 psychedelic experience of a very different nature than 2C-T-7.

[Fixed title -Splatt]

Last edited by a moderator:
Good stuff. I haven't done 2c-t-7 is a while, and I am eagerly awaiting 2c-t-2. I'll be posting my experiences...

Hello this is Mr. Ecstasy himself, I've experienced so much of the other side of life on E. I always do e with Paul and me and him have had the best time, you always meet that one person that you just clique with on e, thats us. We always agree on everything and were both so laid back when it comes to everything.
------------------
Emazing

What is 2ct7? Yea im 28 and not real hip to ALL the new stuff you kids are doing these days. Sounds kinda strong. Maybe to strong for me these days, however im sure my husband would love it!!

This question belongs in the other drugs forum, but here are two links to the info you seek. It is best to do research before you ask a question that you could easily find yourself by simply hitting the search button at the top of your computer and entering in "2C-T-7" and pressing enter. Also, I am not a kid.
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2ct7/2ct7.shtml
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2ct2/2ct2.shtml
------------------
"I have discovered that common sense is quite uncommon" My name here
[This message has been edited by morninggloryseed (edited 20 October 2000).]

Sorry I did not mean kid in a bad way. I just feel like anyone whos day does not consist of old Barney reruns and lunches consisted of cheese sandwhices, grapes and bananas, worrying about your next pta meeting, etc etc. orry if Owe offended

Twinkletoes, your post on a bad E trip was moved into Bluelight 2000. We need times of effects. Have a read of the guidelines again and flesh it out so you can repost it as a trip report.