Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-E - Semi-experienced - Electric Eternity

guerillabedlam

Bluelighter
My friend K and I dosed 24 mgs at 5 pm in my room. It took roughly an hour to feel any effects. The first alerts for me was a slight upset stomach and a mild sedation. The first alteration I experienced was to music. The music took on a new depth and the individual instruments stood out more and I interpreted the vocals and lyrics in new ways. At about 1 1/2 hours into the trip we decided to go outside, this is where the visuals really became apparent. Evening was approaching and the sky was a fluorescent purple, quite beautiful. There were 3 trees in front of us about 30 yards away, K commented on how the tree in the middle which was by far the tallest and had a white/tan base and branches had an 'angelic' quality while the other two which were brown had an 'earthy' quality. The trees were crawling with movement and I decided to go up to the angelic tree. I noticed all the intricate patterns on the tree and held my hand up to it. I saw the similarity between the lines and patterns in the tree and the lines and pattern in my hand, I felt a connection. After a couple of minutes I went back and sat back down next to K. A dog came around the corner with it's owner, the dog began barking at us. I told K "That it knows something is up with us." K commented that she thinks it's just that I perceive it that way. (After being around a fair amount of animals while tripping/rolling I still maintain that I think at some level it registers with them that you are not normal, I don't know if there are smells secreted through your pores or something or energies that we can't perceive, but animals always seem to act different when i'm tripping/rolling)

We headed back inside to my room at about the 2 hour mark. I turned the lights down low and played some music and this is how the majority of the trip was spent. The music we played was pretty standard psychedelic music: The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Shpongle, Younger Brother. I played some Hallucinogen as well which is goa trance but that was a bit to intense for K and she asked for other stuff. there was significant time distortion and K mentioned how she felt like she was 'on it for months' about 3 hours in and kept asking me how long it was going to last as it was her first experience with 2c-e. I find it hard to get completely comfortable on 2c-e, there are little buzzes of energy that sporadically pulse through my body pretty much the duration of the trip, it's not terribly uncomfortable either just perceptible.

The closed eye visuals consisted of a lot of circular patterns (dots) that would change shades of color rapidly. I didn't find them particularly organized like some other hallucinogens but they were quite apparent and pretty cool looking. One of the more interesting distortions I had was to my body. I felt like my hands and feet were really big and kept fluctuating in size.
At night I turned the lights off in my room completely and the only lights that were on were from the wii and my speakers, and those lights made some cool patterns and trails if I moved my head even slightly. We talked for awhile but nothing to memorable or remarkable. I don't find 2ce all that introspective thus far, I think 2ci is more introspective and analytical. I have fleeting moments of introspection with 2ce but it's such a visually impressive drug that I usually find myself more immersed in the visuals and sensations. That being said, it is still a heavy experience and I don't think i could use it for recreation. K said she will probably not try it again as she found the time distortion and actual length of the experience to long for her liking, although she said it was interesting and if it was shorter she would have enjoyed it more. The experience lasted roughly 10 hours and there was a slight, and I mean slight drop off around the 8 hour mark that maintained until we fell asleep. I woke up the following day slightly cloudy headed and tired but still functional.

substancecode_2ce

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that sounds really cool. I'm really interested in trying 2C-E, it's just getting it that's the problem here haha.

It's a shame your friend didn't enjoy it more.

its funny that you find 2ci to be more introspective than 2ce, i find the opposite. 2ci usually doesnt feel very "deep" to me and seems to be more of a fun drug than one that makes me think. i enjoy the clearheadedness and the ability to step outside of my emotions and view my life from a different angle whilst on 2ce.

Yah I find it somewhere in between. I don't think I could really party on the stuff but I don't really sit there an analyze my life, relationships and spirituality the way I seem to on mushrooms, LSD, and yes even 2ci to an extent. I just get swarmed with OEV and CEV visuals.

its funny that you find 2ci to be more introspective than 2ce, i find the opposite. 2ci usually doesnt feel very "deep" to me and seems to be more of a fun drug than one that makes me think. i enjoy the clearheadedness and the ability to step outside of my emotions and view my life from a different angle whilst on 2ce.

2ci feels like a lighter experience but maybe it is the lightness that gives me the ability to kind of address certain issues, especially emotional ones. I just find 2ce is more like "woooow i'm really tripping" and just get caught up in the visual 'fireworks'

LSDMDMA&8281015 said:
2C-E didnt feel deep to me at all, moar like just a fun trip, ya know?

What was your dose?

I think most people would agree that 2C-E is one of the deepest psychedelics there is.

I have snorted a few 10mg (or under) doses recently and really enjoyed each time had cool visuals, a general sense of well being etc nothing headfucky at all. Have never had a higher dose would like to try a full dose but doing it at a 'fun' level is much more convenient for me at the moment.

What was your dose?

I think most people would agree that 2C-E is one of the deepest psychedelics there is.

is 24 mgs a high enough dose? That seems like it's a sufficient dose and I still didn't find it very deep. No doubt it's powerful but like others have said I don't find much of a mindfuck to it. I've heard people saying 50 mgs and up takes it to a new level but that seems to me about doing the equivalent of 10 + hits of LSD or 7-8 grams of mushrooms. (kind of overboard for the average tripper)

i thought 24mg is a decent dose..i hopefully will be getting another dose tomorrow, and i iwll try orally admin.

This. I find only LSD can truly rival 2c-e's depth. Also 24 mgs is a good dose. Most don't make it over 30 mgs.