• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-E - New Experience - I didn't know it was actually like this

Overall, I was pretty surprised by the world of psychedelics. I honestly didn't realize that they were that intense. I suppose I enjoyed it, but it was very different for me, since my drugs of choice are downers like heroin and benzos.

Congrats for trying psychedelics KC! They certainly are great.

There's much better psyches out there than the 2c-_ series IMO. MDMA, MDA, LSD, mushrooms, ketamine, and salvia are all preferable to me IMO. My only beef with 2c-_ is that it's repetitive, manual, the visuals don't vary or have too much depth to them.

Just wait until you try mushrooms or acid! :)

Enjoy!

Have you specifically tried 2C-E, C.H? I ask because it's a lot different from the rest of them. 2C-E, in my opinion, is on the same sort of level as any of the classical psychedelics.

Welcome to the world of psychedelics! :) You picked a pretty intense one to start with, but sounds like you handled yourself pretty well.

Agreed - welcome to the privy :) First few trips can be weird, since you're used to a different type of euphoria. But once you learn how to trip (you'll know what I mean when you figure it out for yourself), you realize that psyches generate a type of euphoria that is so much more beautiful than anything else out there.

Soooo well said. Thank you for saying that <3 :D

I love psychedelics, and i love people that understand them.

Congrats on doing your first trip xxkcxx! they are certainly a real eye opener, and when used properly with a stable mind, they can be very magical.

Research chems are amazing when done with care. maybe just pace yourself a little more next time hun, but all in all it sounds like you dealt with it very well once you started to understand it. :) Good stuff!

And good stuff on doing it in a comfortable environment.

Im jealous! I almost got some 2c-b one time but it didnt come through :/

2c-b is my favorite drug but also the only RC that I have done

I actually have some 2c-i and 2c-e that I will be experimenting with in the near future.

Sounds like OP had a good time :)

ah what a great first time! I don't know anyone whose had 2ce as their 1st

Im amazed you just went buck wild in the middle. I get finicky about doses, prob just because I'm sensitive to odd things, especially after they hit that point where they actually 'kick.'

hope you can hold onto the experience, and hope you have more bountiful experiences to come!