Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-E - New Experience - I didn't know it was actually like this

xxkcxx

Bluelighter
I'm a 22 year old female who has a lot of experience with street drugs and pharmaceuticals, but none with psychedelics. I have been taking 100mg of Zoloft daily for approximately the past 8 months. Other than this, I had not done any drugs in approximately 2 weeks.

I acquired 62.5 mg of 2C-E. I did not have a milligram scale, so I eyeballed my doses.

11 p.m.: I insufflated approximately 4mg of powdered 2C-E. The powder burned, but not as bad as I had heard it would.

11:10 p.m.: The only effect I was feeling so far was a shakiness throughout my body, especially noticeable in my hands. No effects were felt so I insufflated approximately 3 mg more. Things began to move slightly, so I made my way into my bedroom and turned on some music. I was chatting with a few friends online who were e-trip sitting for me.

11:50 p.m.: Colors were getting slightly brighter and I was finding things funnier than usual. Strangely, I was feeling hungry. I still felt like I was supposed to be getting more out of this trip, though, so I insufflated another 2 mg.

1:05 a.m.: I was very frustrated at how the trip was going, so I decided that I was going to take some more. The junkie in me took over, and I foolishly dipped my bus card in the powder and scooped out approximately 15mg onto a book. I insufflated it. The burn was terrible, and the effects hit almost immediately. As tears streamed down my face from the pain, I was waving my hand back and forth over my face as if to fan myself. The trails that were forming from this movement were intense. I looked over at my bedroom door and the wood was swirling.

At this point, I started to panic a bit. I was concerned that my recklessness had caused me to take an overdose. My mind went into overdrive thinking that I would never come out of this trip. I called one of the friends I was talking to online, and he attempted to calm me down. I couldn't really find my voice, but just hearing him and knowing that I was still coherent mentally made me feel better. I calmed down enough that I was able to hang up and go back to chatting on AIM. I turned off the light and sat cross legged on my bed with my computer on my lap. There was a mirror in front of me.

As I looked at my self in the mirror, my face became outlined in glowing, green lines. The lines soon morphed into the face of Buddha, the entire room became a light lavender and on either side of my head was a golden Sphinx. I heard "Mayonnaise" by The Smashing Pumpkins playing, but going back and looking at the radio station playlist at this time, that song was not actually playing. Having never experienced psychedelics, I honestly thought that the psychedelic art I had seen was more creative interpretation than reality of experience. Unfortunately, I was too scared to let myself fully explore this vision, and I kept pulling my eyes into focus by looking back down at my laptop so I could be back on Earth. Again, I called the same friend I had before, and he once again assured me that I was in control of my experience. When we hung up, I decided I would try to fully embrace what was happening.

For the next three hours, I chatted online, watched some trippy YouTube videos, and listened to the radio while enjoying the visuals. There were peach and purple mountains in front of me, my ceiling fan was tie-dyed, and the colors in my room kept getting darker and lighter as though the sun was rising and setting in my windowless space. The one thing I really was missing from this trip was any introspection. Although I was seeing intense visuals, my mind seemed to be functioning completely normal. I was very aware of the synthetic nature of this chemical.

At around 4 a.m., the visuals were dying down, so I decided I was going to try to spend some time just thinking, and I signed offline. I got up to go to the bathroom and was surprised that this was shockingly painful. My joints were so sore it felt like bone rubbing on bone. I had to step very carefully to avoid putting too much pressure on my knees too fast. When I laid back down, I was still having slight visuals, but they weren't colorful ones. The red numbers on my digital clock memorized me, and when I looked in the mirror, my skin was still morphing. I was quite anxious, and the muscle tension I didn't notice during the trip became apparent. I was constantly flexing my legs and feet, though my upper body seemed okay. I was very cold and had to get an extra blanket.

At 8:30 a.m., I still hadn't been to bed, but I got up to take a shower. When I stared at the water on dripping down the wall, I sort of started to trip again, but only slightly. By the time I got out of the shower at 9 a.m., I did not notice any other visuals.

Overall, I was pretty surprised by the world of psychedelics. I honestly didn't realize that they were that intense. I suppose I enjoyed it, but it was very different for me, since my drugs of choice are downers like heroin and benzos. It was nice that there was no hangover the next day, although since I stayed up all night, I ended up going to bed at 7 p.m. the next day and sleeping for 15 hours. That is to be expect though. Since I still have approximately half of my powder left, I will definitely be trying 2C-E again, though I am thinking I will see how it differs when taken orally.

Last edited:
Wow, this was seriously your first time doing psychedelics? Pretty cool eh? "Welcome" "to" "the" "club".

As I looked at my self in the mirror, my face became outlined in glowing, green lines. The lines soon morphed into the face of Buddha, the entire room became a light lavender and on either side of my head was a golden Sphinx.

Highlight of the night =D

Having never experienced psychedelics, I honestly thought that the psychedelic art I had seen was more creative interpretation than reality of experience.

Yep, it's crazy when you realize that people actually DO see all of that stuff.

Agreed - welcome to the privy :) First few trips can be weird, since you're used to a different type of euphoria. But once you learn how to trip (you'll know what I mean when you figure it out for yourself), you realize that psyches generate a type of euphoria that is so much more beautiful than anything else out there.

howd it stack up against dxm?

i liked the report though. kind of makes me not feel the need to do a 2c, but i enjoyed reading it.

Comparing 2C-E to DXM would be like comparing heroin to diphenhydramine.

I really clicked with your "I Didn't Know It Was Actually Like This" line. I remember feeling like that the first time I tried a psychedelic (mushrooms). I was just so shocked/surprised that, "ohhhh THIS is what it is." And that was after having researched the effects pretty thoroughly over a few years before my first dose! Heh.

sounds like you had an amazing trip, the more times you trip the more comfortable you become with your surroundings in that magical world and the more you can embrace and learn from each experience
i havent tried any of the 2c-x's but hopefully should have some 2c-i and 2c-e in a months time or 2
glad you enjoyed "our" world, come visit us agin soon ;)

^how experienced are you with psychedelics? What other RCs have you done? I'm asking out of curiosity and because I could point you in the right direction of choice with those.

i have taken quite a fair bit of acid, mushrooms, salvia a couple times and ahahuasca a couple times and will have n,n DMT for the weekend :D
only rc's iv done are mephedrone :( and methylone as i live in the uk where 2c-x's and 5-meo-dmt etc are illegal
from what iv read 2c-i sounds like the one for me but who knows as psycs affect every1 diffrently

Ya I needed to know how experienced you were. 2Cx's rival nothing close to LSD/mushrooms/salvia/mescaline/DMT/etc.

They're just so damn shallow imo. I have used them many times and they are actually great. What I'm getting at is you'll feel like you've been there a million times but it will have some new sunglasses on.

all the acid and shrooms have dissapeared in my area, hence me looking into new ventures like dmt/2c-x
im thinking maybe a combo wouldnt be so bad?? smoke some dmt on a 2c-x peak

Have you ever done DMT? That alone will blow you the fuck away more than anything you've ever tried. lol enjoy. I know you will. :)

no not yet but i will have the dmt a couple months before the 2c-x's sowill have time to get to grips with it and will obviously try 2c-x alone before even considering a combo
although profound in thier own right each psycadelic journey iv been on has left me wanting to go deeper into this world, i have been reading up on dmt for well over a year now before even trying to obtain any and am ready for an experience of BIG magnitudes :D

did you read the tek i posted? does it sound like it will give a nice clean product?

Once you hit DMT you won't even see a reason to go futher. All your future psychedelic excursions will be in teratories that you are already familiar with but will learn time and time again to develop newfound deeper meaning for "not as deep" states.. I go to heaven off a single tab of acid. I used to eat a couple 10 strips at a time, or really good shit too.

Ya I needed to know how experienced you were. 2Cx's rival nothing close to LSD/mushrooms/salvia/mescaline/DMT/etc.

They're just so damn shallow imo. I have used them many times and they are actually great. What I'm getting at is you'll feel like you've been there a million times but it will have some new sunglasses on.
in my experience there's nothing shallow about 2c-e. the rest of them, yes, but 2c-e is a whole different sport.

this was my first (and so far, only) experience of it:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=414941

to the OP: sounds like you had a bit of a surprise there. ;) but now you know what to expect, you'll enjoy it next time so much more.

Oh for sure. He was talking about 2c-i, and "others", either his lack of understanding of fairly well understand, I assumed he meant shit like 2-cc, 2-ct-2.

2-ce and 2-ct-7 are worlds in themselves.