• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(2c-e/15 -20 mg) Experienced: Not quite the night I expected.

isStellablue

Bluelighter
I got mine a few weeks ago and have had varied experiences with it. I am an old tripper, although previously to this I had not tripped for many years. In the day I dare say I could trip with the best of em. The first time I did it I took what I'm guessing now to have been about 15 to 20 mg. eyeballing and dividing as I had no scales at the time, the scales I have now I don't completely trust. Anyway the first night was one of the most euphoric nights I've ever had. I tripped, tho not heavily or deeply, decent visuals but nothing spectacular. But I just felt soooo good. I redosed about 6 hrs in and immediately went to really negative. Not scared, just really bummed out. Scared me how quickly I went from feeling so good to so bad.
Snorted lesser amounts 5mg or so a few times. The first time enjoyable, after that just too much of a heavy, anxiety, body load. On top of me being physically ill on top of that. Really do not recommend snorting myself. Just comes on like really, really speedy acid. Reading other folks reports led me to think that there was certainly more to this substance than I had experienced with my previous fairly small oral dose. Anyway on to last night.
I'd had that urge to trip for many months previously, kind of felt like I just needed to get shook up a bit. Stuck in a rut, depressed, still with many unresolved feelings about my old L experiences.
The first with all the euphoria and let down did not quite do it.
I'm kind of a late nighter, having worked night jobs most of my life, so around 4am I decided I was going to go ahead and go for it. Took what I figured to be about 35 mg, but was probably a bit more considering the effects. I was in a pretty good mood, I'm pretty comfortable in my house alone, and I've always been a spur of the moment kind of guy. In the old days someone'd come up to me, say wanna get dosed, sure, no questions asked except maybe will this tear me apart so if need be I could get somewhere safe.

Very interesting theme to this experience. As I've said earlier, been quite physically ill these last few months. I did not expect quite this much of a negative body load from my previous euphoric oral dosage. But it became very interesting. I seriously have not have tripped this hard, or well, for many many years. Stunning Visuals, but as we all know the visuals are just the candy on the side. Thinking about how it is one of the hardest things in the world to convince someone that you're not bullshitting, when you actually are being completely truthful, when people have good reason to think you're probably lying. I probably spent half the night puking my guts over the toilet, but believe it or not this experience was to me one of the most enlightening I have known.
Kind of like I was puking out all my own bullshit, pain, negativity, out. Believe me that shit does not come out easily. I easily spent half of about 6 hours doing just that. Feeling quite a bit of drug related anxiety, but I think I only took one benzo all, possibly two, I don't remember. (excuse/reason?) I am a person more prone to anxiety than most and get them legally and honestly.
My internet had dropped for some reason, but I'm kind of glad it did. Just had to look harsh old reality face to face. (or is reality not so harsh and much more loving, personal and merciful than we can even imagine.)
I just cant believe how getting that physically ill could be so rewarding. Not always pleasant, but generally I was able to keep pretty positive. Just felt kind of good getting all the shit out. Felt like I was purging myself not only of physical stuff, but spiritual garbage even more so. God, I have had so many wonderful gifts from God, but spent the majority of my life just a freaking sad sack. Still kind of tripping a bit, but it has pretty much worn off, except for the fact I'm very much still wide awake. I would prefer less similarity to amphetemine, but you take what you can get.

My thoughts about this substance. This stuff is NOT a toy. If you're eyeballing it, it's kind of hard to tell a mild dose from a really really powerful experience.
At firs I'd entertained thoughts of maybe getting the local mex store to sell some of it for me, but NO WAY. I cannot even imagine being held responsible for throwing stuff like this out to kids, adults as well, as a fun diversion.
I'm familiar with Mr. Owsley, may he rest in peace, so I am not speaking lightly when I say that I got more than a bit scared a few times last night.
At the dose I did last night, I'm kind of thinking prolly about 40 mg I would very strongly recommend it to someone who seriously feels a need to trip and knows what psychedelics do. If you're just looking for fun, not so much.

Still feeling kind of shook up and a bit anxious, but that is probably as much personal as drug effect. I really never did much care for a "speedy" high.

This stuff can really fool you too. If you've not done it before you'll feel plateaus where you kind of think you may have peaked, but no so. Lots of folks I hear have gotten in trouble, taking more during these plateaus.

At its peak which lasted about a couple of hours I did not feel speedy, just sick, which I am anyway.And tripping just really really hard. If not for my being ill I'm sure I would have enjoyed the experience much more than I did, but enjoyment does not always equal quality of the experience. I can officially declare that this unfilled itching to trip again has been fulfilled. I don't know how many of you guys read your Bible, but I honestly felt like the guy in the Book of Revelation, caught up into heaven beholding things unlawful to be seen by man.
Here I am puking my guts out, surrounded and engulfed by all that love
and mercy, which we so sadly are mostly unaware of during our daily grinds.
Its always there, even if we dont feel it.
This is my first actual "trip report" although I did do a stream of consciousness type thing elsewhere.
I just also wanted to say that being new here, not to flatter the mods or anything, I've found this forum have a certain undefinable essence, of sincerity
and lack of BS that I've found very refreshing.

Thanks For Listnin

Just to add. I've been so hung up with guilt and confusion for so many years have very often desperately wanted to be able to break down and cry,
but have just not been able..

Just did and still am. Thanks God.

Last edited:
In my experience 2c-e commands respect. It was the first 2c that I tried and it exceeded my expectations to say the least. Start out low with this one and work your way up. Better to be safe with something as powerful as this.

I got mine a few weeks ago and have had varied experiences with it. I am an old tripper, although previously to this I had not tripped for many years. In the day I dare say I could trip with the best of em. The first time I did it I took what I'm guessing now to have been about 15 to 20 mg. eyeballing and dividing as I had no scales at the time, the scales I have now I don't completely trust. Anyway the first night was one of the most euphoric nights I've ever had. I tripped, tho not heavily or deeply, decent visuals but nothing spectacular. But I just felt soooo good. I redosed about 6 hrs in and immediately went to really negative. Not scared, just really bummed out. Scared me how ....

Very interesting theme to this experience. As I've said earlier, been quite physically ill these last few months. I did not expect quite this much of a negative body load from my previous euphoric oral dosage. But it became very interesting. I seriously have not have tripped this hard, or well, for many many years. Stunning Visuals, but as we all know the visuals are just the candy on the side. Thinking about how it is one of the hardest things in the world to convince someone that you're not bullshitting, when you actually are being completely truthful, when people have good reason to think you're probably lying. I probably spent half the night puking my guts over the toilet, but believe it or not this experience was to me one of the most enlightening I have known.
Kind of like I was puking out all my own bullshit, pain, negativity, out. Believe me that shit does not come out easily. I easily spent half of about 6 hours doing just that. Feeling quite a bit of drug related anxiety, but I think I only took one benzo all, possibly two, I don't remember. (excuse/reason?) I am a person more prone to anxiety than most and get them legally and honestly.
My internet had dropped for some reason, but I'm kind of glad it did. Just had to look harsh old reality face to face. (or is reality not so harsh and much more loving, personal and merciful than we can even imagine.)
I just cant believe how getting that physically ill could be so rewarding. Not always pleasant, but generally I was able to keep pretty positive. Just felt kind of good getting all the shit out. Felt like I was purging myself not only of physical stuff, but spiritual garbage even more so. God, I have had so many wonderful gifts from God, but spent the majority of my life just a freaking sad sack. Still kind of tripping a bit, but it has pretty much worn off, except for the fact I'm very much still wide awake. I would prefer less similarity to amphetemine, but you take what you can get.

Still feeling kind of shook up and a bit anxious, but that is probably as much personal as drug effect. I really never did much care for a "speedy" high.

This stuff can really fool you too. If you've not done it before you'll feel plateaus where you kind of think you may have peaked, but no so. Lots of folks I hear have gotten in trouble, taking more during these plateaus.

At its peak which lasted about a couple of hours I did not feel speedy, just sick, which I am anyway.And tripping just really really hard. If not for my being ill I'm sure I would have enjoyed the experience much more than I did, but enjoyment does not always equal quality of the experience. I can officially declare that this unfilled itching to trip again has been fulfilled. I don't know how many of you guys read your Bible, but I honestly felt like the guy in the Book of Revelation, caught up into heaven beholding things unlawful to be seen by man.
Here I am puking my guts out, surrounded and engulfed by all that love
and mercy, which we so sadly are mostly unaware of during our daily grinds.
Its always there, even if we dont feel it.
This is my first actual "trip report" although I did do a stream of consciousness type thing elsewhere.
I just also wanted to say that being new here, not to flatter the mods or anything, I've found this forum have a certain undefinable essence, of sincerity
and lack of BS that I've found very refreshing.

Thanks For Listnin

Just to add. I've been so hung up with guilt and confusion for so many years have very often desperately wanted to be able to break down and cry,
but have just not been able..

Just did and still am. Thanks God.

Rock on, Stella.

^^I take it you like this report. I also enjoy this one because 2c-e is just so difficult to describe in words but the author does a great job.

No thank you for an awesome report. I'm glad you have been able to release the emotions you say you've bottled up for so long. In that aspect, 2c-e is a godsend for you.

Your name confused me, lol. I was trying to remember if I had wrote a trip report while high, lol! ;) :D