• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-* Dosage, Response

25mgs of 2CE ought to do the trick & then some - 12 mgs 2CP ought to do the same - and then some - 2CI I haven't tried however from what I've heard that may be high dose as well. The other sounds about right.
Snorting 12mgs of 2CP to me sounds risky - are these drugs guaranteed 100% purity
but IME it takes 30-35 to get me where I want to be. Less is pleasant, but not as 'full on' as I would like.

Yeah I've dosed higher with 2CB - however 2CE/P are a different ball game.

I have had a full blown trip on 25mg 2C-I.

You should be careful with the 2C-E. The dose range is pretty steep, and people have had full blown trips on ~10mg.

Christ I think you'll have more than a rich experience with each of them, even if his weighing would have a zero margin of error (to be clear NO ONE'S HAS! well except for people using an expensive 0.0001 g scale) you run the risk of having overwhelming experiences.

These compounds are soluble in water, what I would do with these capsules whenever I'd want an experience is dump the contents of one of them in a glass of water, then make sure everything is completely dissolved and keep stirring for a bit more just to be sure!

Then you can eyeball the range of doses of which the maximum is honestly a bit too much but not by a lot. Though these are not the lightest of 2C-X so without prior experience with something like 2C-E only take half of it so drink half the glass of water.
I see the problem with this though, namely that if you do this you have no record of your actual doses. Use a volumetrically calibrated container like a measuring cylinder to be able to calculate this.

Be safe, you really don't want to just go ahead and take what some guy thinks is 'sufficient at the very least'. Street DOM was once dosed that way, people just taking hits, especially more than one frequently hurried to some emergency service because they had overdosed.

Start low, I promise that way your relationship with these compounds stays all right. An experience that is too mild is hardly annoying even and you can try again with an educated choice of dose. An experience that is too strong is just fucked up and leap in the dark. Real chances of severe regret.

I can only speak for 2C-E and 2C-I as those are the only ones of that list that I've tasted. 25mg of 2C-E has been quite heavy albeit enjoyable in my experience, and if you find yourself dosing higher on other 2Cs then this level on 2C-E might suit you fine. I have one friend whose first and only experience with this material was at 25mg and he loved it. But still I'd recommend starting small at first, maybe use liquid measurement to scale the doses down a bit? Just to be on the safe side.

And I feel like 25mg of 2C-I is too much, as I've found that with more than 16-18mg the peripheral stimulant-like side effects tend to become more manifest with little to no coincident boost in mental effects.

snorting 2cp will probably double it in strength. So your 12mg will feel like 24mg.
I would stick to toral dosing if i were you. 12mg should be plenty.

The rest sound fine.

That's around my normal dose for 2c-i. I find it easy to go stronger with 2ci because I don't get confused, although too much gets physically uncomfortable.

Conversely, that looks like a pretty strong dose of 2c-e for me. I wouldn't take that much in public.

But everyone's different :)

Eek indeed, watch out snorting 2C-P!
Never ever insufflate a compound that has a particularly narrow therapeutic index, meaning there the difference between enough and too much is too small!!

The formula for that is δD=2<

OK I made that last part up.

I've found 2c-i to be interesting only 25mg + and even then it is kinda boring. The body load on the come up at the point is terrible though.

empty all the caps into one measured volume of water, and split it back into doses. the synergism of all the drugs should be wild :)

if you've never had 2c-e before, i'd advise against 25mg for a starter dose. with all my study on this compound, i've not gone beyond 15mg oral.

There was one report of an experience in which a single dosage of 16 mg was clearly an overdose, with the entire experiment labeled a physical disaster, not to be repeated. A consistent observation is that there may not be too much latitude in dosage between that which would be modest, or adequate, and that which would be excessive. The need for individual titration would be most important with this compound.

-Dr. Shulgin, from PIHKAL Entry #36: 2C-P

Bottom line: don't mess around with 2C-P unless your milligram scale is damn accurate and you also employ liquid measurement.

This stuff is not a toy, Shulgin specifically indicated the potential this compound has to be, in his words, a physical disaster. Exercise caution when dosing this compound!

Be safe and enjoy. :)

yeah yup & whoopeee - 2CP is a powerful tool a double edged sword in the hand of a fool can be cruel

25mg is high for 2C-I. For the hard-headed, it's almost certainly a full-on dose, and for most people it's probably excessive. I've always dosed it at 18-20mg, which has never been less than a solid +3 for the entire plateau and often approaches +4 at the peak.

2C-I: From all my expériences et friends, 25mg for 2C-I OK, even for a new user.Body load in the start but will go away at peak.

2C-E: 25mg sound a bit too much , unless you are exprienced et be prepare for a big trip. For a new user , I would start with the half of the dose. I dont like the body load. Last time I mixed with GBL and it was awesome. Max I did was 20mg

2C-T-2: 25mg OK, but I'd go for 20mg or 18mg. I did 25mg and was sick but was a good trip after!

2C-P: Never done more than 8mg and it was powerfull. I only done once, I can say much.

All those experience are based on my one own and friend who used with me. I have a pretty awesome scale, therfor my dose was almost exact. And I alway wieght 100mg and disolve in water for liquid mesurement.

2c-E and 2c-p be safe. 30mg of 2c-i would still be ok but with the 2 first watch out friend!

If u have questions go ahead. I did too much RC's.

Thanks for all your responses, they've been very helpful.

On Monday I did 1 cap (25 mg) of 2C-E. Unfortunately, I was an idiot and labeled only the -T-2 and -P bags when I received them (I wasn't sober), so this could either have been -E or -I. Based on my experience, my friend who definitely took -I (27mg, oral), and comparing it to my previous experience with -I (20mg, oral), I would say I did -E. This was a pleasant dosage, definitely quite full on, especially considering what I was doing (biking many miles around the city on a winter afternoon/evening). I'll probably write a trip report later.

My friend just took 1 capsule of -T-2. He snorted ~7mg and ate the rest, with a light meal a little before. He's feeling a bit nauseous, we're about to smoke weed, but he's not overwhelmed or anything (yet). I'll post back as I experience the rest of these compounds.

PS: I know scales aren't perfectly accurate. I believe this scale is accurate to +/- 1mg, so 25 is really 24-26, etc. The -P was originally sold at 15mg/cap (fucking stupid!), so people reported back it was too strong, and the dosage was reduced to 12 (+/- 1) mg. I've snorted 10mg before and found it pleasant, strong but not overwhelming. Just my particular response, of course... I've no doubt 12mg of -P can induce a psychedelic crisis in some.

Welp, my friend upchucked without warning, and so wasted (I think) most of his oral dose. He still had a strong and enjoyable trip, though this is pretty much the classic "why you don't snort research chemicals" scenario. The trip was shorter and more skewed than oral as well - the peak was shortly after snorting, with a slow decline from there on (he says).

I'm going to a rave tonight, and I think I'm going to mix acid (3-4 hits of stuff that I have done and know the strength of) and 2C-E. My reasoning here is that I'm not sure if I took -I or -E on Monday, and though I think it was -E, it could have been -I. I don't want to try something that's an unknown quantity (the other bag, either -I or -E) for the first time at a rave, so I'm going to mix in the one I've already tried. At least, that's my plan. I'm going to do some research on LSD + 2C-I/E first.

EDIT: I've done LSD + 2C-B before at a concert (Opeth), so I'm not entirely unfamiliar with LSD + 2C-*, though I think everyone agrees 2C-E is a different ballgame than 2C-B.

Last edited:
Shoulda used a scale. ...

should have used a scale. ... i snorted an amount that looked to me to be less than 5mg. Just kindof alittle flake of the substance. It did not hurt at first. after a few minutes the burn started to increase, and my eye began to water. This is what I expected since 2ci/b does the same, and so does 2c-t-7 except t7 burns way worse. After @15min the burn was gone but I became nauseous and threw up, then everything was good for awhile. The visuals were very intense. Out of the psychedelics i've tried (2c-t-7, 2ci/b, acid, shrooms, dmt, etc) the visuals reminded me most of lsd. Several times i found myself cupping my hands around my eyes because they were so strong and I coulndt read. I've never done 2c-e. I attempted typing and it was impossible in any reasonable amount of time. Writing resembled a preschoolers handwriting, and it often was on the line and not in teh space. There was a strong fractal nature to my thought processes. One thought led to another in a fractal manner, not just a simple loop. I tried to write a message out on paper before I typed it. In the margin I made notes, and I found myself making notes of the notes if that makes since. Thats some kind of crazy fractal shit. I think I did too much for my first time because I got into some bad places. I could see this being very bad for someone inexperienced with psycedelics. This shit is not to be fucked with lightly!! Is serious shit but awesome shit! Just not to be underestimated. And its obviously very potent. I would be very careful who i allow to try this chem, because the wrong person could bring much unwanted attention. My scales taking fucking forever to show up in the mail, so I think I may just do tiny peices at a time so I could stop before I get in deep fucking shit!! I wish I could have written the trip report while I was tripping but It was too difficult, I was trying to do it for a while but it started to make me trip out on it too much so I had to stop for my own good

This is probably going to turn out to be my new favorite rc and will have a gram of as soon as i get the chance.

EDIT: In regard to the burn from snorting; the intensity probably wasn't even as bad as 2c-i, and it lacked the drip which causes a burning throat (not pleasant), at least at this dose. Your mileage may vary.