• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(2C-D/40mg intramuscular) Experienced

I wonder if 2C-C would be less aggressive on the come-up (from IMing it) compared to 2C-D. Ahh stupid, apples to oranges.

On the other hand, I find 40mg 2C-D (orally) my favorite dose. If it is X4 potency when IMed, then perhaps a staggered dose (5mg, then 5mg 20 min later) will get me to where eating 40mg takes me, but without too much pain on the way. Orally I get very little body-load with 2C-D at that 40mg level.

Well touch me and walk away, I am pretty surprised to find I really liked IMed 2C-D. Never thought I would say that (or even try it that way).

I have been in the camp that maintained the 2Cs are best eaten, and I would tell anyone who would listen to never snort/inject them.

But I based that on opinion and little first hand experience. In the past few months I have tried 2C-D and 2C-B via IM and found both surprisingly effective this way. By effective, I mean quality and not potency/degree of intoxication. It was the same type of (positive, rewarding, enriching) experience I would get from eating it, but it came on faster (but never unnerving) and wore off a little sooner. There was a rush (especially with 2C-B) and thankfully it felt great, made me very aroused. I had assumed that the fast action would make me uncomfortable but it wasn't bad at all at the dosages I tried.

I do wish to try 2C-C this way (and I will) but I have no need to try other 2Cs via the IM route. To me, it would only make sense for quick-acting/fast in-fast out entheogens like 2C-B/C/D.

Dosages: I tried 2C-B (IMed) at 14mg and 2C-D at 20mg. About as potent as 2X that amount orally.

Last edited: