• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-C on blotter that feels like plastic?

3headedgoat13

Greenlighter
So lately I’ve been playing around with tabs of LSD that I came across on the dark web & they were great. I also ordered 2 hits of I think was 2C-C but I can’t remember because it’s been like a little longer than a month and the market place I ordered from I believe got shut down or is offline for improvement but anyway it came today and I was expecting it to be two capsules with an HCL in them but it came as a thick plastic feeling blotter that shined with a crystal like substance?.. Now to my knowledge I thought the 2cs were measured in MG doses not UG doses so how could it be 2C-C?
I’m wondering if I have been sold 25C- NBOMe because I know the NBOMe’s are dosed in UGs?
Maybe someone can clarify some of these things for me? I broke off/cut a tiny piece of a tab and put it under my tongue and it came with a bitter taste so I know it is some type of chemical on there But I know how dangerous these RCs can be so I’m trying to stay careful and cautious.
Can anyone give me some answers?
Also if it is one of the NBOMe’s would I be able to take a tiny piece of the tab dissolve it in some water and snort it?
please help..?

-the goat 🐐

Yes those 2C-C blotters were laid with an NBOME, iirc 25i-NBOME, well that were 2C-C blotters from over a year ago, don't know if they're the same. I think like 10mg could fit on a large blotter but it's very unlikely it's 2C-C.
People have died from 25i-NBOME, honestly it's also not very good.. so yeah, I wouldn't do it.

Swallowing shouldn't work if it's an NBOME, and you'll hardly feel 10mg of 2C-C, I'd just take LSD Instead man or try to find 2C-C on the clearnet.

Yeah that’s what I figured bro although there not the 2c-c picture blotters this is blotter paper with this dull green with like a maroon/deep red line and a very light purple on it& like I said it’s not the usual blotter paper feeling it’s like hard and has like a plastic feeling to it. An example would be like the thing that comes on a loaf of bread that is like square and plastic but very thin

Curious sounding thing you have there.
I just want to echo that there is little to no chance those blotters have 2C-C on them

Here are some pictures
Definitely intriguing. I read on Wikipedia that the NBOMe’s are able to be vaporized so I cut a tiny piece and placed it on some tin foil put a flame to the bottom and proceeded to inhale anything that was being produced. The tiny piece of blotter started to glow orange in the corners then spread to the middle and then finally turned black. I held it for about 8 seconds and exhaled with which I believe to be no effect. I just had take some adderall about an hour before so any effects I’m feeling I believe to be from them but if anybody has had any experience with this shit( if it is what we think it is) what’s the best way to go about it safely but with good effects?

Last edited:
Yeah he probably laid it on some custom carton or something, no way that's enough 2C-C to trip on

So is there anyway to test to see if it is one of the NBOMe’s without sending to a lab, maybe some chemical I can buy at a store that will react if it’s a NBOMe’s or any 2c for that matter

Without a doubt not 2c-c, could be any of the NBOMe Class...

The only thing you can do would be (besides reagent and lab) is cut off a small piece and then taste it. Like 1/10th, even at that small piece most the NBOMe’s are very bitter and you’ll taste it.

-GC

I am pretty sure it's 25i-NBOME though, I will see if I can find the reddit thread again, but some guy tested 2C-C DN blotters a while back and they came back as 25i-NBOME, and they should indeed be very bitter.

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking too. This morning when I cut the tiny piece and put it under my tongue it was bitter but I think I swallowed it to early and it got absorbed orally in which caused my stomach and the tube that goes from your throat to your stomach to literally like burn ever heard of something like that?

What? You got bad heartburn or something?

Also these compounds are still active via oral, both myself and few others I know ate 2c-c-NBOMe blotters which were pretty much the same activity as sublingual. I think it just varies person to person.

-GC

Fuck self-sampling unknown blotters. Not doubting these are “just” NBOMEs of some type, but there’s also a possibility, however slim, that Fentanyl ends up on a mystery blotter. It’s been documented in police seizure. Not that I simply believe it’s possible, but it would be easy to do accidentally or on purpose.
I agree with @G_Chem - you can be safer with a test kit or two. I even test clearnet items (they always come up as their purported compound) for piece of mind. Maybe even helps confidence/set before my trips.

I’ve never done an NBOME that I know of, but it sounds like a far cry from the warm 2C series, and it;s more dangerous.
Like Astar the robot said “I can put my arm back on, you can’t. So play safe and have fun!”

Glad you posted thus so others can have a pause.

So, last night I cut the bitter in half and put it under my tongue and it had a bitter taste to it but as time went on no noticeable effects. Tonight about a half hour ago I put the last half underneath my tongue and kept it there until dissolved. Noticed a bitter taste and a metallic numbing but so far no noticeable effects. Could it be that me using acid at high doses the last week (700-900ugs) that the nbome isn’t strong enough to cause noticeable effects?

just to echo others ^^ not worth risking ur life trying to take that shiet..... selling stuff labelled as other, i wouldnt trust they gonna make the "blotters" even so cutting em is risky business

So, last night I cut the bitter in half and put it under my tongue and it had a bitter taste to it but as time went on no noticeable effects. Tonight about a half hour ago I put the last half underneath my tongue and kept it there until dissolved. Noticed a bitter taste and a metallic numbing but so far no noticeable effects. Could it be that me using acid at high doses the last week (700-900ugs) that the nbome isn’t strong enough to cause noticeable effects?
Yes!

That same guy selling those made it a point later on to not mention the fact they were on tabs since it caused such a ruckus. He called it 20 mg increments or something like that, giving the false impression of a capsule or something more believable while at the same time going off on a tantrum of the conspiracy against him because the Drugsdata.org results were hoaxes since Drugs Data has been "seized by the Feds". So not only is he a liar but he's also batshit crazy.