Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-B Tolerance

Zalo

Bluelighter
Hey BlueLight,

I have a 2-day festival coming up and am still deciding what substances to use. I was initially planning on doing mescaline the first day then MDMA + 2C-B the second day, but I'd like to save my mescaline for a better day. I intend on doing 20mg of 2C-B HCl on day 1, then 130mg MDMA + 16mg 2C-B HCl.

I'm wondering if I'll experience any significant diminishing effects if I were to use 2C-B two days in a row. I have looked for information on this, but saw mixed answers.

2cb will work 2 days in a row, but with some diminished effects, probably less visuals too. If you take mdma with it that will potentiate it a lot. I have done this the same way as you are planing, and it worked like a charm. Dosed 25mg the first day, and 180mg mdma with 15mg 2cb the second day, tripped harder the second day due to the mdma.

Does anyone find that 2cb greatly potentiates empathogens? LIke if I take 2cb then after it wears off or near the end take an empathogen. I will roll balls off a dose I normally would not feel whatsover. for example I've been able to roll very hard off of 60 mg of 6-apb (plugged) when I normally wouldn't even feel 60 mg plugged on an isolated day.

Psychedelics have quite a high level of tolerance when it comes to using them days in a row, thankfully with the phenethylamines this problem is greatly reduced. Taking 2C-B two days in a row will be fine as far as your tolerance is concerned, just might not have as meaningful or interesting a trip the second day, even if you do up the dose. That said you'll be at a festival so you're bound to have fun.

Personally though I'd actually just have the MDMA one day and the 2C-B the other day, in whichever order best suits you depending on how bad your MDMA hangovers are (if you get them at all even) and how they interact with trips for you. That's just me though, and your plan still sounds like a solid one.

Oh just for what it's worth, the way you worded your post made it sound like you're concerned about the tolerance because you decided to use 2C-B twice rather than Mescaline and then 2C-B. All psychedelics are cross-tolerant, and so using Mescaline and then 2C-B would be almost the same as using 2C-B two days in a row, or Mescaline two days in a row. Of all psychedelics, 2C-B is ever so slightly less cross-tolerant with other psychedelics, just because it seems to act primarily through action at 5HT2C and be somewhat dopaminergic, while most psychedelics have their primary action come from 5HT2A agonism - with 2C-B its efficacy as a 5HT2A agonist is pretty low and IIRC it's low enough that it could potentially actually act as a 5HT2A antagonist to some extent... buuut like I said all psychedelics are very cross-tolerant, and so switching up which psychedelic you take doesn't tend to help much in you being able to avoid the tolerance build up in my experience.

In fact I've actually sometimes had better results taking the same 2C-x 2-3 days in a row than switching it up and taking another psychedelic, weird.