View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2c-b tolerance question

sudowoodo

Greenlighter
Would like to ask a question about 2c-b tolerance...

Day one---- took 20mg with an apple as the first time ever doing the drug. Waited two hours and had minor visual changes and minor tripping but didnt feel satisfied. Sniffed 10 mg and tripped really nice and I loved it! Besides the awful pain I was so "eager" to feel. 4 hours later sniffed 13 mg, same awesome visuals, almost too much this time but enjoyed it. lasted roughly 1.5 hours.

Day two----no drug use

Day three---Swallowed 30 mg very little breakfast eaten earlier. Felt very little, swallowed 10mg more hour later, felt minor increase, swallowed 14 mg 1 hour later got pretty good visuals but nothing like day one.

I am curious if this seems right? On day three I took quite a bit in a period of time from what I understand and didnt get much effects. Could this be from tolerance build up? Of course sniffing will cuase more drastic effects but I figured the 10 mg booster and then additional 14 was going to be overboard but it didnt come close.

Let me know what you think.

Now Day four--swallowed 40mg with no food. Gradual comeup, great body feeling nice tracers cool colors, but nothing intense.

How is tolerance like with 2cb?