• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-B Subthread] First Time

Hey BlueLight,

My friend (actually reffering to a friend and not SWIM'ing) is interested in doing 2C-B for the first time at a festival. I suggested that he should do 16mg, but I'm not sure if that's a good dosage. Personally 18mg of 2C-B is rather mild, but I'm also much more experienced with psychedelics than he is (it will be his first psychedelic). I'm aware that people have different sensitivities to 2C-B, but generally speaking would 16mg be enough/too much for a first time psychedelic user?

I'm aware that your first time should be in a more familiar and comfortable environment, but he will be taking it despite that.

Thank you.

First time 2c-b

A friend and i have taken alot of pills, mdma and truffles, another the same but LSD instead of truffles( and plenty of cannabis) and we wanted to try something new. We came across 2c-b and fell in love with the idea, we all feel comfortable with what the trip is described as, but we also have a friend who has only ever smoked cannabis but she would like to try 2c-b with us. Would this be advisable or should we introduce her to euphoric and visual drugs separately first?

Last edited:
I think 2c-b is a great, if not the best introduction to psychedelics. It has much less effects on your thoughts compared to shrooms and Acid and intense visuals and a very nice all around feeling (after the potential strong bodyload on the comeup).

2c-b is one of the smoothest psychedelics I've tried.
It seems to put you in a great mind set and seems to have a euphoric push unlike LSD where you have to put yourself in the euphoric mindset

It's probably the most easy going psychedelic on the mind and body that I've tried, other than MDx drugs. So yeah, it would be a good first step.

Well i think you should try it ypur self before you recomend it
Rather than take our word for it
I think 5 meo dalt is a good starter psychedlic even milder than cb
But cb is good too as intro

Well i think you should try it ypur self before you recomend it
Rather than take our word for it
That is a valid point! But then again, I am wanting to try it from what I've read online. So im not much different in that sense. It sounds like it is difficult to have a bad trip on, as long as you keep the dose right. So I guess she should be ok I just wanted to make sure it wasnt an extreme jump.

Yea keep your dose in check and you are going to have a blast.
Not to mention your excitement about it will give you a great mindset, where you want to have a great and fun time.
2c-b, even though I've only done it once, is definitely my favourite party psychedelic
The mindfuck from LSD can make it hard to socialize in a party setting.

Considering it's his first time and the setting isn't perfect I would say 16mg will be just fine.

It's not going to be intense but I can assure you that it's better than having a personal crisis catalysed by too much.

This thread looks a bit rusty but like the right place to ask this: I would like to try 2C-B for the tactile and aphrodisiac touch, mainly to enjoy it with my girl friend as people say that sex on 2C-B is awesome.

Would 2C-B be the right drug to have great sex on or is there an other one which is better suited for this?

What dose would you recommend to only have the effects mentioned above and not the optics etc? 5-10 mg?

Thanks!

This thread looks a bit rusty but like the right place to ask this: I would like to try 2C-B for the tactile and aphrodisiac touch, mainly to enjoy it with my girl friend as people say that sex on 2C-B is awesome.

Would 2C-B be the right drug to have great sex on or is there an other one which is better suited for this?

What dose would you recommend to only have the effects mentioned above and not the optics etc? 5-10 mg?

Thanks!

As with everything, everyone is different from everyone, what suits me maybe won't suit you.

That said... 2C-B is amazing on sex. Really easy psychedelic with zero mindfuck on normal doses, and the tactile enhancement just makes sex superior.

If you aren't experienced with psychedelics at all, best start with 5-10mg. Maybe 5mg will be very low, I remind when I started to research different chemicals so many years ago, without tolerance and experience on psychedelics, trying 2C-B for the first time at 20mg doses and it was really easy on you. I had girlfriend on those times, and sex on 2C-B was easily engaged and manageable. Go for it!

By the way, if you have previous experience with psychedelics like other 2C-x, LSD,mushrooms, etc. just do yourself a favour and go for a 20mg dose, you won't regret :p

As for alternatives... GBL/GHB is the only drug I consider a true aphrodisiac. For perfomance, amphetamine/meth is the best on mi case, so many hours of agressive fun... But I prefer sex on psychedelics, and between them, 2C-B is the best choice!!! And if you're a professional tripper already, my best sex ever was with DOC. Amphetamine + Psychedelic is just epic win

MSK, thanks for your very detailed answer!

I am not experienced with psychedelics. I did MDMA once (60 mg and I weight about 70 kg) and that was very intense and at some point even too much when coming up. I am from a family that needs only half of the dose for many drugs to have a strong effect (I am pretty drunk after 4 beers, which is 3 more than my mother can stand).

I guess I might try 5 mg as a starting dose and see if I like it. If I do not notice an effect, I can always take more.

My intention is to do it for the tactile enhancement and the body feeling. Performance is not a problem for me ;)

Again, thanks for your opinion. I will probably try 1 mg as an allergy test and then 5-7 mg to see if I like it.

Ok. Here comes a very strange report.

I prepared 100 mg in 400 mL water and took 5 mL of it, all using gauged bulb pipettes. Assuming 100% purity and no errors I took 1.25 mg to do an allergy test. The objective was not to have a trip but to see if my body or psyche would react bad to the substance.

60-70 minutes after intake I could feel that I was more talkative than usual when phoning with a friend. I was just in a very good mood, making a lot of jokes with my girlfriend and felt a bit giggly. Walking around felt great when we went to a restaurant. When we were waiting for food I was smiling a lot and it did not take a lot to get me giggling. Then followed a phase of about 20 minutes where I was more quiet and introverted. I could listen to my girlfriend easily as she was talking but I was not very talkative any more. Perhaps I had some very light body load. This went away after some point and then my tactile senses were slightly enhanced and I felt quite awake. Also kissing was very nice and making out for longer than 10 seconds gave me a half-boner. Every time my girlfriend gave me a kiss to my cheeks I had to smile, a very nice feeling. We went home as I thought sex would be a great idea but when we arrived at home the effects where gone 2:30 -2:45 hours after intake.

Do not get me wrong. This was very mild and I could switch to sober at will at any time. Still, I am amazed to even get an effect from such a dose. I guess I am just very sensitive towards these compounds ;)

Needless to say that there was no comedown or negative effects later. We still had great sex and went to bed afterwards. No problems sleeping or something like this.

Last edited: