2c-b passed as mdma or another 2c compound?

Spazg83

Bluelighter
I picked just picked up rolls called blue fish in the MA area. I had just ordered a brand new testing kit, because the chemicals in my old kit went bad finally. I put up a post on Pillreports while I waited for my kit to arrive and to my surprise many people were reporting that the blue fish started off feeling like mdma with one pill, but with two or three pills they created acid like visuals.

When my testing kit came in, I quickly tested my pills with the marquis reagent and the only thing that showed up were little trails of green. I also tested it with the Simons test which turned blue and the Robadope test which showed nothing.

I also noticed that if you taste these pills, at first they seem to have a numbing taste, but there is also a citrus like taste, this might be just vitamin c in the pill.

My sister took one and said that it felt a good body feeling and had push towards a positive mood. It lasted for about 3 or 4 hours and she was able to fall asleep after. She thought it was MDMA in the roll until I showed her the test results.

I'm not afraid of taking these, because I'm experienced with 2c-i and many other psychedelic compounds. But I have never tried 2c-b and I'm wondering, what is the chance that these pills contain 2c-b? The small specks of green were very small and it’s hard to match the color as an exact shade of green. Also would 2c-B create a reaction with the Simons reagent? Is it more likely that these pills contain some other type of 2c compound or a different type of RC?

Would it be worth it for a chemist to put 2c-b in there pills? Or would it be cheaper to put some other research chemical in a pill and pass it off as E?

2cb for me means body load and sometimes vomiting. Lasts around the reported time and I find it easy to sleep on.

Is it worth it for chemists to put 2cb in pills? Well there were blank pills going around here that were 2cb, reportedly around 12mg per pill. Very small blank pills. Before that there were small white pills with an 'I' logo that were also 2cb.

It could well be 2cb.

were those pill sold as 2c-b or were they sold as MDMA? Because I'm curious if its worth it to the chemist to make 2c-b and try to pass it off as MDMA or is it more likely that the chemist bought or made a large amount of some research chemical like 2c-e or 2c-t-(somthing) without attraction the attention of law enforcement and pressed them into pills? Would any 2c compounds make a simons reagant test turn blue?

I would assume that if the chemist intended to sell these as 2c-b he would have pressed them into smaller pills, but these are the normal size of an mdma roll and thats what they were sold to me as.

Last edited:
a month or 2 ago in CA there were pressed 2c-b pills going around, ~20mg/pill. 2c-b has an MDMA-like come-up but the visuals would kick in at around the same time. the only time i have vomited from 2c-b was the first time i took it and it's because i hadn't eaten for 8 hrs beforehand.

did the marquis show any other color besides green? it could've been MDA which produces visuals and is somewhat similar to MDMA. a person who is unfamiliar with the differences probably wouldn't be able to tell; i know i couldn't, even after using for a few years. it wasn't until i educated myself about both substances that i was able to distinguish MDMA from MDA.

NSFW:
8200.jpg

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=8200

On two seperate occasions I have bought 2C-B thinking it was MDMA. The first was Green micro-bolts which tested positive for 2C-B in the Canada Pill Reports Discussion, and the others were Pink "L"s, both times were awesome and really I didn't mind getting that in them. :\

Even if you personally don't mind getting them as 2CB it's fucked up that someone would press 2cb into pills and try and pass it off as E.

There were no other colors in the marquis, only green specks.

Me and a small group of friends are going to try these tonight. I explained to my friends what I though was in them and told them what we might expect and they were still down.

Yeah, 2c-b is a great time, I'd prefer it to MDMA probably anyday..

I took the blue fish last night; if it was 2c-b I was disappointed. The visuals were there but were pretty weak and I felt completely disconnected from my body. My friends were feeling strong body feelings, but not me. After it was all done, we were all very, very tired and drained, but unable to sleep. We also all had headaches. Its been almost 24 hours from when we took them and I still feel a little off and pretty crappy. Only one of the people who took it enjoyed it, I think it was a waste of time.

Id love a quick beakdown of the differences between 2c-b, 2c-e, 2c-t. Is there a definitive difference, or just variations of the same chemical? I googled-so NO SMARTASS answers, Im just not a chemist and like it broken down for me. If not, Ill live. Sorry for my ignorance.
-J

MyNamesJeremyS said:
Id love a quick beakdown of the differences between 2c-b, 2c-e, 2c-t. Is there a definitive difference, or just variations of the same chemical? I googled-so NO SMARTASS answers, Im just not a chemist and like it broken down for me. If not, Ill live. Sorry for my ignorance.
-J

google is where you went wrong, wikipedia has it all man.

MyNamesJeremyS said:
-J

checkout www.erowid.org for the different flavas.

I see some 2CE and 2CI trips on the horizon but I'd really like to get some 2CB, the original Nexus!