Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

25X-NBOMe series and DXM combo

Micky

Greenlighter
Hey guys, been reading for a long time, but this is the first time I've had to start a thread because I havent been able to find an answer. I have what originally presented to me as lsd, but I was told after that it is infact from the 25X-NBOMe series. Would these trips still be safe to take with some DXM, or is there more varied serotonin activity over lsd that could cause serotonin syndrome? Anyone tried this particular combination?

I am fairly new to tripping, but have so far had only positive experiences, so I would like to delve deeper by adding a dissociative in addition to trips, weed and nitrous and DXM is the only dissociative I have access to.

Cheers guys, I hope this isn't violating any of the rules :)

Although Im no expert, I did a search and found some experiences with 25I-nbome & DXM, it appears to be a fairly safe combo but very intense.

Id wait until more experiences BL people post their recommendations before consuming though.

I am fairly new to tripping, but have so far had only positive experiences, so I would like to delve deeper by adding a dissociative in addition to trips, weed and nitrous and DXM is the only dissociative I have access to.

If you are new to tripping I wouldn't combine these. Once you have a better grasp on what each does individually then you can start experimenting with combinations.

You are just asking for a shit time.

I have found a few combo reports that state that this is a dangerous combo. Since 25i is still relatively new not much can be said about its interactions with other drugs.

I'd be very cautious about comboing if you're still new to tripping.

How long have you been tripping? Months? a year?
Whilst you've only had positive trips so far, it is important to respect psychadelcics. Perhaps just try some higher doses of LSD or Mushrooms before going into combo's.

Note: The Nbome series can have very negative affects at higher doses, considerably less safe drug then LSD/Mushrooms if I remember correctly.

Weed I would have no problem with comboing though as I can't remember hearing of negative side affects from combining with the nbome series, although if it is like other psychadelics, joints will trip you out and gradually get stronger, smoking bongs can be other worldy and hit instantly from past experiences. I've never tried the nbome series though so i can't say first hand, as Mister said, perhaps wait for some more experienced bluelighters to input before making any decision. Nangs I can't imagine being dangerous either but likely to be very intense even if only for a minute.

Bro u just found a magical combo. DXM and 25I NBOMe are one of my weekend rituals. Same thing happened to me, got some LSD(haha) tried it and within 30 min I started to feel it. Not an LSD trip though, u first feel very stimulated and giggly, give it another 45 min and that's wen the psychedelic phase begins. Very intense open eye visuals with a feeling of pure joy, broadened mind. Deep mesmerizing thoughts. Peak usually last up to 6 hours and side affects such as colors and stuff for up to 12. Gotta keep it 100 though. In my experience the come down was very scary for some reasons. That empty sorrow feeling plus a feeling of being outside of your body tryin to talk yourself back down into sanity. The empty sorrow feeling began when the initial trip was over and then an hour or two of straight mind fuck. I'm not a doctor or water but it could be because of the high levels of serotonin or dopamine whichever, being soooo high u just crash. So the week after same thing accept I brought some benzos. 5 mg of colonapin and a 200mg of seroquel. It did the trick. Once I started common down just chewed my xanax and popped my seroquel. Woke up and no problems for me. Got an idea mix DXM and some 25I. 300mg of DXM and 2 tabs of good old 25I and im just fukin perfect. Unexplainable. Great mix though and now don't even need a benzo for come down.

25c-nbome 700mcg blotters and 30mg mxe insufflated (decent mxe tolerance)

Total outer body experiace while bonging and big closed ear headphones on

Have M-holed on 90 mgs mxe IMI and done 20 mgs 2ci via oral administration but never combined nbome of any kind with dxm/ketamine/mxe etc. One issue is that dissociative drugs prevent sweating while most psych's I find raise my core body temperature, not a good combination of side effects. Ok at low doses of both but if you dose highly with dissociative drugs (easy done with mexxi, even if you ment to only have a few lines) and then take a psychedelic in a high enough dose you will overheat. I find most psychedelic drugs make me sweat like a pig during the come up nbome included. Raising your core body temp and being unable to sweat and lower the temperature could be dangerous, especially if going nut's John Travolta style on the dance floor lol!
Oh BTW don't take nbome or anything much if you have had TMA-2 as I found even 24 hours after consuming the TMA-2 (20 mg's) consuming 1.2 mg's of 25c-NBOMe I was shitting myself, scared as fuck having ++++++ visuals and thinking I may have pushed things a bit to far. TMA-2 has a potent MAOI property to it from what I can tell.

Last edited: