Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

25i, more than 20 milligrams up the nose

Someone13232

Bluelighter
2 trip reports really, the first was 1-2mg of crystal 25-i nbome with 100mg ketamine-

within minutes of insufflation (25i) i felt overwhelmingly tired and had a nap...
half an hour or so later i was awoken to a blinding spiralling vortex of light (courtesy of the person who gave me the substance waving a torch in my face giggling like a maniac) and subsequently had to escape from a sleeping bag which took several minutes, i eventually managed to gain my balance and work out what was going on... after a few minutes of walking around and laughing at the trails of rainbow sparkles behind my hands, i decided to play sega.
switched the TV on and someone we had an argument with earlier in the day sprayed "your all cunts" on the screen in red paint, but that didnt stop us :p
after several hours of laughing our heads off at the crazy undecipherable rays of neon light being displayed behind a rude silouette, i was offered some ketamine.
something went wrong here and i felt incredibly sick.. i then had a horrible experience with a self hating battle raging on in my mind trying to resist a k hole while vomiting profusely (convinced i was choking to death), repeatedly vomiting in a nasty squat toilet for what felt like several eternities, i managed to obtain a bottle and in the process of puking so much, it ended up being a bottle of puke i was drinking and then puking back up.. oh so pukey... this sicky situation must have lasted a good 4-5 hours in real time, i eventually got so tired and worn out and drained from this i fell asleep there, and was woken up the next day, felt traumatised and didnt really talk much for a few days, had horrible spots and scabs on my face for weeks, badly malnourished...
all in all the 25i was lovely until ketamine came and puked up my night

and the second, the 20-40mg trip (20 is a generously low estimate)
bit of a ridiculous situation, after diluting 25i a bit too heavily with vodka, we decided it needed reducing so we could effectively use it without having to snort a shot of vodka.. we did this in a MICROWAVE!! and being the bongheads we were, we left the microwave on a bit long and somehow it didnt burn, out of the 100mg that was in the mixture, we probably lost a small amount to splashing alcohol, and my friend made the GENIUS suggestion that the microwave must have vapourised or ruined the drug somehow and the wierd moist crystally residue probably wouldnt work (allbeit clear...), so in the living room we cut the substance in half and sniffed a sloppy line each.

1 minute later, all perception of depth started collapsing before me, suddenly it was like everything i could see was a projection on the surface of my eyeballs, fractals warped and twisted reality and the floor blended into the walls into the celing, like i was in a globe, this massively overwhelmed my senses and i fell back into a chair, in which i remained for the rest of the night, (this is only a minute after the initial sniff)
another minute went by, and it became irrelevant whether my eyes were open or closed, either way i could see some crazy fucking shit, multiple layers of pictures in front of each other in every direction which i could interdimensionally comprehend, i could see tiny merry go rounds miles and miles beneath me and upwards was this crazy sparkly neon sky with galaxies flying around and aztec patterns scrolling past in every direction, crop circle like concentric orbs of light flying through me from nowhere.
so there i am about 2-3 minutes after sniffing it and the world is just gone and replaced with this... thing... so hard to describe... no understanding of physical things, no feeling of my body, no sight of the real world, no recollection of who or what i am or why or where or just anything...
hours went past in this crazy kingdom of neon insanity before i started noticing the real world drawing me back in, which came in the form of this wierd scraping ripping sound and really quiet music and wierd german accents telling you to do better and youre failing
eventually it turned out my friend managed to pick up the xbox controller and continue his game on ssx tricky (the snowboarding game) and was doing rather badly at it apparently... after a while, probably half an hour or so i could start seeing vague lights eminating from the direction of the tv, a little while after i found myself watching the pause menu for hours, because it was a REAL THING, something i could actually see and hear, something to tether myself to the real world in this storming madness inside my head... eventually went to sleep and woke up later in the next evening, everything was still colourful and wierd and has been ever since, dont think my thoughts have been too normal since then either, been taking ssri's to try and get over this overwhelming lack of a will to exist in the last few months.
as im writing this everything looks like im wearing those red and green old school 3d glasses, and when flies fly past i can see their entire trail, wind it backwards, watch a replay, when a fly circles in my room it doesnt circle, it turns at like odd angles and the shape of its path is like a pentagram but with loads more points (dont know what to call that shape, like a spirograph with straight lines), and when cars drive past i can see the path of their headlights for great distances and i can see the shape of the wheel as it goes along and like other trails, rewind it and move it forwards again, and theres like this wierd swirly motion-blur pattern left behind from the hubs of wheels going past, the sky on a bright day is like the back of a CD, or like oil in a puddle, and sitting in my totally white bathroom is unbearable, i have to leave the hallway light on and the door open with the bathroom light off, or the light on the white walls makes the world flash infinitely fast from white to negative like a flickering light but worse (i get this in any bright white rooms, offices, shops)
the trails are honestly fun most of the time, i try and make a game of it rather than let them get in the way, but the way white light totally jars my brain like im epileptic or something is horrible... oh and my arm hairs looking like tiny little tadpoles swimming over me.. freaks me out sometimes

anyway make of that what you will, im not sure how much sense it makes to be honest, half the time if i say something to someone in real life i have trouble remembering whether i said it or not until someone responds to me, and in the meantime i think their gestures and body language are them judging me wierdly for looking like a crazy person looking at them as if they just said something (and are expecting a response) but didnt

i tried prescribing myself valium but it very easily turned me into an amnesiafied mess at small doses used over time (5mg tabs broke in half, half each a couple of times a day)
ssri's seem to be helping the lack of will to live and i dont think ive allways been depressed, just allways overthought things, but never overthought things in such a depressing manner, but thats not so bad now, its just that my thoughts are so scrambled and hard to interpret, i dont know what im trying to think half the time

responses appreciated :)

Last edited:
Wow, this may be the most I have ever heard of anyone taking, you're lucky to be alive. Quite a lot of people have died from the NBOMes.

Yeah, please don't repeat this. You should be dead from a dose like that. Plenty others have died from much less.

How did this compare to smoked DMT, if you've tried that?

i have no intentions of repeating this again, and i didnt think ive seen or heard of people doing more either (without dying) so i thought it would be interesting.

ive smoked DMT once, a couple of weeks before this incident, and i'd say there was some similarities
some friends were passing around a bong and a pile of changra when i returned to our camp at a festival, and i saw how much they were all taking, watched a few people hit a few bowls, and they were spacing out, giggling a bit, but still appeared to be staring at things that were really there, so i decided to do a fair amount more than i saw them doing (hehe)
i held in the smoke as long as i could (it was like smoking nagchampa) and felt my arms going weightless from my veins outwards, dropped the bong, blew out the smoke, and as the smoke screen covered everything the world just crystallized and melted, crazy visuals, wierd squeaky jangling sounds like wind chimes on crack (or like when someone in a cartoon gets dazed with birds around their head), saw these scrolling ace of spades style emblems sliding around the outlines of everything, and they were changing as they moved, sometimes everything looked like it was made of fleur-de-lis, sometimes the pattern went a bit more louis vuitton, it was crazy...
after maybe a few minutes of being somewhat incapacitated and kinda looping these exaggurated convulsions i started to see a bit more of reality, which only made it crazier to realise this trip was actually in the real world too, not just in a dream or trance or something...
i'd say the intensity was similar, but the length of time it was drawn out for was obviously greatly different, and 25i and 2ci have this unique (from all else ive tried) SUPER NEON layer of the most dazzlingly shiny purest streams of amazing light, like technicolour tron instead of black and green.
oh and on 25i its like your surfing these fragments of thought in your mind that are zooming past so fast you cant catch onto them, like when you do (or see someone who has done) far too much mdma or speed, to the point your eyes arms and legs just twitching and your just lost in your mind with these infinitely fastly moving thoughts racing around.. whereas dmt had more of a mushroom-like lack of words due to this bold enlightening profound "im in touch with the energy inside us all" meditatey kind of headspace, as opposed to the extremely rushy thoughts of 25i

hard to describe, im new to trip reports and generally not that great at explaining things haha, but its like theyre similar in ways but at other ends of a spectrum

also just remembered at the festival i mentioned, one of my friends tried an interesting combination of drugs (basically everything we had but at once)...
speed + modafinil + dianabolic steroids + zopiclone + 25i + seroquel + ketamine
a few minutes after popping all of those in the space of a minute, he sat there for hours and hours hugging his knees mumbling about lizard people and shit with his eyes closed, definately a combo to stay away from, haha

What SSRI are you on? + You have induced SEVERE HPPD, the bulk of which is most likely permanent. I would *MAUL* that kid who told you to do that.

Jesus Christ

Surprised you're even alive but glad to hear you still have a form of reality to this day!

also just remembered at the festival i mentioned, one of my friends tried an interesting combination of drugs (basically everything we had but at once)...
speed + modafinil + dianabolic steroids + zopiclone + 25i + seroquel + ketamine
a few minutes after popping all of those in the space of a minute, he sat there for hours and hours hugging his knees mumbling about lizard people and shit with his eyes closed, definately a combo to stay away from, haha

Never heard of such a combo in my life, that's just crazy dude, dunno why you'd want to mix all that but the lizard people part sounds fucked up, can't imagine the world he would have been in.

OP you got a deathwish or just naive? Be more careful in the future please. How would your family and friends feel if you died taking drugs? Broken and in heartbreaking agony.